Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Cycle Continues
Today at 2:27 am by Mega

» Dukes Up (Ask)
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm by Emmz

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Emmz

Mega

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Emmz

Ama

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

Emmz

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Event Ideas

Go down 

What are you in the mood to rp lately?
Supernatural
21%
 21% [ 4 ]
Space
11%
 11% [ 2 ]
Spiritual
11%
 11% [ 2 ]
Magical
16%
 16% [ 3 ]
Science
16%
 16% [ 3 ]
Mystery
11%
 11% [ 2 ]
Beat em up
11%
 11% [ 2 ]
Challanging
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Tell me below)
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Event Ideas   Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:31 am

Hey here in the next 3 days I want to hop on making some events for members to interact in, maybe one or two i will run so i don't grab too many threads i cant keep up with but the rest I would like some others to try and handle as well. This can be meaning staff or members that seem to have a good handle on an event idea and i know can follow through with the event. I want to try out some one on one threads where a member rps with nps used by the staff to act out a solo for the member So anyone who wants to participate in that let me know below and tell me what you want to do there.

I also want to make some events that pull in members not on teams to get them to interact with others that they haven't yet. But i need to know what you guys would want to do going from general themes to full plots so there will be a poll i this thread for the general theme ideas. While more in depth ones i would like you guys to post below. if you have a thread idea that you think would be fun to do give a general idea of it below and i'll contact you when i have time to talk about the idea more in depth to see if its do able on the site. I know many of you don't like to do more than vote in polls but to make sure i figure out what would be fun for everyone i need you guys to tell me that.

Main Slot 4: N/A
Student Slot: N/A
Cannon Slot: AU Rachel Roth
Event Slot - Arc 1: Nicole Necowl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:34 am

Looking at my characters collectively I feel there should be more slice of life or threads to fuel a ship. I don't know that is my thought right now as I am Generally content on what's going on right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:38 am

Site-wide threat please. Best way to pull in people and get them to interact. Supervillain, aliens, invasions... anything that forces everyone to consider it when rping. They don't have to get involved, but they can't 'ignore' it as its effects would be and should be visible everywhere. This site was most fun when we had invasions and city/country takeovers. IMO people just doing private threads now is boring. This 'peace time' is not doing wonders for my muse. :<

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:44 am

For anyone interested these threads will start, if anyone wants to offer up their own ideas please do so or if you want to rp in one of these or anything please tell me so as well. Once each thread gets 2-3 members interested in it it will be started. All but Price of Sanity the event ideas below are open for anyone to lead so if you want to lead in any of them let me know and if no one else has taken up the thread or anything you can lead that thread. I may have more ideas later on but right now these are the ones i could come up with given the info i had.

Glory Days: Members involved will be either aged up or down to age 15-17 and will find themselves in a high school that seems to be in its own plane of existence and has its own dorms for the students and uniforms. Members will find themselve placed in the correct classes for them as if they had enrolled themselves and picked their own classes. Members will be unable to leave school grounds or even see past school grounds while the ‘npc’ students can leave and see past the school grounds and will be confused when members mention this to them. The npc students will act and think like normal students while thinking they are just in a normal private school. While aged up or down as needed the members bodies will also change in strength and posters to match that of what they would normally be at those ages. It is up to the members to try to figure out what's happening, find a way out, or just enjoy living in this world. This will be a potentially long term thread so be warned if you join it.

Price of Sanity: Members involved will find themselves magically in a world that is much like our irl one where there are now super heroes or villains and no super powers. While here they will also lose their powers and skills turning into normal average humans of their age and background that the members choose for themselves in this world. Here they will find themselves placed in an asylum for the criminally insane due to them attacking civilians because they were ‘heroes or villains’ or were deemed too dangerous to be in the usual asylums because of the risk factor they may have on others because ‘you though you had powers or fancy skills.’ it's up to the members to find a way out or choose what they want to do. If no one finds a way out this event will auto send the members back if the majority of the members decide that they want to end the thread.

Peace and Prosperity: an alien race has come to earth and was allowed to come down and is in the process of making a treaty with america, there is a rally going on to introduce jump city to the people in the alien race to see if the general public can handle the aliens running around and being there before they agree to anything. It is rumored that they wish to give assistance to the world to that it can grow in every way possible, knowledge, strength. Money, and even technologically wise, along with many other things.

NPC Take over: hand over the reigns to someone else you give us a plot point or a location or a type of thread you want or just say a random thread and we will ourselves or have someone else rp out npcs events random occurrences, In a single thread to where your main rp goal is just to interact with the world and people presented around you while your one on one partner controls everything else. For others who know D&D it's basically you being in a campaign with a dm and its just a session between you and them.

Music Festival: in the central park there is a music festival going on that is taking up the entire place filled with every kind of music type you can think of going on throughout the day, there's many forms of food, and random band tryouts, open mic, and karaoke pliers laying around everywhere in the place. Members can come here and jus thave a big socializing thread. Or villains can come in and **** **** up, this is basically an anything goes sort of thing.

Main Slot 4: N/A
Student Slot: N/A
Cannon Slot: AU Rachel Roth
Event Slot - Arc 1: Nicole Necowl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:40 pm

They all sound cool to me, except maybe NPC takeover which isn't really my thing. I'd be down to join any of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Glory Days and Price of Sanity sound interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:25 am

Glory Days makes me feel old. Sanity is okay as Asylum themes can be fun. NPC allures my procrastination nature so it's okay idea. I like Peace and Music Festival the most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas
Page 1 of 1