Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lloyd 'Chaos' Arklight
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:05 am by Mega

» My Path (Kyte)
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:23 am by Bow

» HIVE is back in town!
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:45 am by Bow

» Weaver
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:08 am by Kyte

» Alteration Bloodlines (Solo Story)
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:39 am by Energy

» A Few Questions
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:47 am by Mega

» The Final Confrontation (Solo)
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:11 am by Dar

» "Estus" Caelum
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:51 am by Mega

» Morphia Oorvine
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:33 am by Kyte

Top posting users this week
Bloo

Kyte

Mega

Bow

St. Jommy

Rin

Strauff

Top posting users this month
Mega

Bloo

Kyte

Rin

Bow

St. Jommy

Dar

Izzy

Strauff

Emmz

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kyte, Rin, St. Jommy

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

What Are Wanted Ads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: What Are Wanted Ads   Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:22 pm

What are wanted ads? Many newer members may know this answer by now while some older members may not. Wanted Ads are for members who need characters that normally they would have to play themselves or as npcs but don’t really want to have to do so and think others could actually play the role needed. The roles can range from needed to be spot on to the character like cannons to free range (aka i just need a father for my character) it's up to the member and all interested members  would have to work with the one that is in need of the character to figure out if you can do the role right.

Upon the member proving themselves they would then make the app needed to be approved (if someone makes the app for the role and it's clearly them trying to take your role without asking or when told no, etc contact staff right away). Wanted ads are reliant on being understanding to one and other on what the other needs and can do. As many could assume if there was no respect when members work together to do this it would likely result in a fight or things not working out well.  Of course members could do things like this before but this section has been made to help bring it more to attention to those who never thought of this and to better organize all things like this in a single easily found location.

For members who have never made a wanted ad before what you may want but don't have to include would be who they are to your character, what they look like, if they have a face claim already or if that's up to the role taker to find, powers, and other such things. You can go in depth to where you are generally making an app for them to flesh out or just flat out post up to just a generalized post listing stuff like random family members you need that just have their names and basic looks or something. It is up to you some people may want to give hard core set of this is to the t on who this person should be sso others are less likely to mess them up and to others they don't mind either way.

Deciding what to do is heavily just based on what you personally think you are and what you want. If someone isn’t doing your character you need we'll talk to them civilly about it and work with them and give them a chance if you go off on them and all others who may take up your characters who don't do it perfectly not many people will want to work with you. As always if you have any questions please contact @Titan News! .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What Are Wanted Ads
Page 1 of 1