Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Rico's Library
New Sections/Updates! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 pm by Kyte

» Do you guys have cbox/discord?
New Sections/Updates! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 12:57 pm by 0bserver

» This Too Shall Pass (Solo)
New Sections/Updates! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 6:37 am by Kyte

» Sloth, the Lethargic
New Sections/Updates! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 pm by Kyte

» Mako
New Sections/Updates! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm by Megalomaniac

» Isaac Foster
New Sections/Updates! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 am by Kyte

» Spider Girl
New Sections/Updates! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 4:49 am by Megalomaniac

» Heyo (Mod Help)
New Sections/Updates! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 4:00 am by Moon

» Odyssey
New Sections/Updates! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 6:57 am by Kyte

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Kyte
New Sections/Updates! Vote_lcapNew Sections/Updates! Voting_barNew Sections/Updates! Vote_rcap 
Emmz
New Sections/Updates! Vote_lcapNew Sections/Updates! Voting_barNew Sections/Updates! Vote_rcap 
Bloo
DivingDart
Megalomaniac
Pikazard
Molly Tov
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Bow
foalfire

New Sections/Updates!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

New Sections/Updates! Empty
PostSubject: New Sections/Updates!   New Sections/Updates! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 8:53 am

Hello one and all, there are 3 new things that have been brought to the site as of tonight:

The new rules to Crafting Items, http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6637-creation-of-items-rules-and-template

A Section to Write Stories not focused on your main characters
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/f96-non-main-character-stories
”The section description/what it's for”:

And a Section inspired by @Dar ‘s Post in the Item Creation Section (Which has been moved to the lore section of the are Dar please pm me if you want to move it at all to anywhere else.) Here’s the link tothe rules for the section http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6638-create-a-location-rules . You can even app for your own rp section if of course you meet the right requirements.

I figured this new set of rules for items, and new sections would give members more creative freedom to the members by allowing them to write more lore for their character and just in general. We so far have created a great world for all of us to rp in but i think we could expand it even more, and even set up more stories that don't even have to be always linked to our characters in one way or another while it still being cannon. Im impressed by you all and your excitement for making new races for others to see more indepth things on and even potentially make a new oc race too. I wanna see what else everyone has under their sleeves. Please Pm me or @”Titan News!” If you have any questions. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New Sections/Updates!
Page 1 of 1