Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Voting_barTojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Voting_barTojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tojinapping (HB Then Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 10:50 pm

Toji smiled,eyes dancing with amusement, at the grumbling. At the 'Do Too!', he countered by blowing a raspberry. Going back to eating, he enjoys his meal a little bit before pausing at the questions. His head tilts at the first,and he gives a confused response. "Relationship? Well,we're all close. We're Pack after all..." Single? Wait,where'd he hear that before?...Oh!!! His eyes light up in recognition,and he gives a sheepish nod. "Oh!! Yes, everyone's single." At the second, he blinks, then nods,smiling. "She's a good freind!"

At the second part, he gives a thoughtful hum, considering it for a second."Hmm...Kinda! She had a tail like you,but she was very curious. She didn't know alot about the human world, like me,so she likes exploring and figuring things out." The boy gives a happy smile."We play together and hang alot,when I wasn't with my packfamily."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 2:14 pm

Perfect! Everyone was single! But she hid this excitement of course and just nodded not talking more about it before smiling just a tad hearing her other selves relationship with him. She nodded then ”I'm glad that that other me got along well with you. i…” She took a deep breath before awkwardly stating. ”I’d like to kidnap you again sometime, maybe we can become like how other me was for you… so… here.” She wrote down a phone number and handed it to him. ”This is my number call this if you ever need me, or if you're free or something and are willing to be kidnaped by me” SHe awkwardly rubbed the back of her head looking off a bit.

”I’m uh normally free saturdays sundays wednesdays and anything after 4pm… cause of school.” WHen the waiter came back over she would pay for the food before getting a message on her phone and checked it sighing. ”I gotta go but let me know when you're free again okay? I wanna-.... We should hang out more.” She said before getting up then. She put her sunglasses on before looking to him starting to offer a hand but paused maybe it wasn't a handshake thing…? Maybe
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 1:58 am

Toji smiles, nodding in agreement with her statement.He was glad too. It is, or...or was...a great freindship, for sure. Blinking at the pause, his head tilts slightly before he blinks at what she says. Beaming at the offer to hang out with him again, the boy takes the number, stashing it inside a pocket. "Ok!! I'd like that." Snagging a napkin, he uses very small sparks to 'write' his own communicator number into it, patting it to chase away smoke and hands it over, smiling. "Here's my own!! The same offer stands with me."

As the waitress comes over, he reaches into his pocket, getting ready to pay with what 'snack' funds he's got, only to blink as Miley pays instead. Smiling at the girl, Toji thanks her for her generosity, getting up again. At the question, his head tilts thoughtfully for a second. "Hmm...I'm off patrol duty Saturday I think!! And yeah, definitely!! It was fun hanging with you." Accepting the offered handshake, he then gives her a hug. "Thanks for letting me hang out with you!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Miley took the number and nodded to him ”Thanks I certain will.” She shrugging. ”No problem it was my idea anyways so it should be me who pays.” She blinked when he shook her hand and hugged her blushing lightly as she actually ever so slightly hugged him back. ”I’ll probably kidnap you then I’ll text you up until then about different places we can go.” She pat his back nodding to him as they would walk out. ”No problem… thanks for being willing to hang out with me.” She said before waving and heading off she adding Toji’s number to her phone and pocketed the napkin before going off to her next activity.

[Exit]
OOC: We can do the next hang out later i’ll message you when we get to that point and see what you wanna do then. Thanks for the fun thread.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Toji smiled as she gave a slight hug back, humming happily.Nodding, the boy walks out with her, beaming up at the fellow halfling. "That sounds good.I'm sure it'll be fun,whatever we do!" As she thanks him for being willing to hang out he beams,nodding. "No worry, it was fun!! Thanks for the same,and I'm glad we got to have fun." Waving goodbye, he blurs off,resuming his patrol, grateful for having made a new friend.

[Exit]
(Ok,and thank you too!^^ I'm glad you enjoyed it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tojinapping (HB Then Open)   Tojinapping (HB Then Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tojinapping (HB Then Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2