Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Vote_lcapKnown Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Voting_barKnown Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Vote_lcapKnown Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Voting_barKnown Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Empty
PostSubject: Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time]   Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:55 pm

Quick Rules

To be added to this list pleas post and fill out the sheet needed in the request form [Here] if everything is filled out correctly you will be added here after potentially needing members to add more details to certain things. This list is over all just a quickie list of races to get members brains going for available races and to see if they can even join in player made races. Those note that those races may very well require you to follow strict intrusions and some may be more in depth than the others.

When joining those respect the member who made it's wishes and respect how made them. Some races may have threads outside of this one that members have made and those will be linked in their section for members to get to. If you ever need to update your race in here message the Titans news account shown above so it can be updated though note that to avoid over working staff members you may be asked to wait a month between updates if you make too many consecutive tiny updates everyday.

Index

Holy - [Skip To Post]
Demonic - [Skip To Post]
Magic - [Skip To Post]
Spiritual - [Skip To Post]
Alien - [Skip To Post]
Other - [Skip To Post]

Last edited by Energy on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time]   Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:56 pm

Holy

Race Name: Angels
Cannon/OC/General: General
Long Review: [Link]
Positives:
Negatives:
Availability: Open To All

Last edited by Energy on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time]   Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:57 pm

Demonic

Race Name: Feecons
Cannon/OC/General: OC
Positives:
Negatives:
Availability: Closed To Public / Ask @Energy

Race Name: Vampire - Category 1A -  The Limitors
Cannon/OC/Variation: OC / Variation
Quick Review:
Long Review:
Positives:
- Can turn humans of the opposite sex into vampires
- Your power set

Negatives:
- No matter what kind of human you were before becoming a vampire of this kind your power set will be forcefully changed to match this one.
Availability:

Last edited by Energy on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time]   Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:57 pm

Magic

Race Name:
Cannon/OC/General:
Positives:
Negatives:
Availability:

Last edited by Energy on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time]   Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:58 pm

Spiritual

Race Name: Spiritual Evolutions / Physical Ghosts
Cannon/OC/Variation: Variation of standard ghosts
Quick Review: After some experimenting on gifting humans powers a wave went all over the mortal world of earth. Now when humans die they have a chance at reforming after their funeral as a physical ghost or what the creators, the Spirit Bloodlines, called the, Spiritual Evolutions.  THe humans have their physical appearance alter in some sort of way while also gaining a faint white glow around them that is so faint sometimes you can’t even notice it.

Based on their death and what it was the human when entering this form will have their form changed to fit how they died and or how they saw themselves or how they wanted to see themselves. In addition they gain powers relating to their deaths and in some cases, what they dreamed of becoming. Some Physical Ghosts have even been known to have an uncontrollable urge to achieve their dreams they never finished in their after life. When a human dies and becomes a Physical Ghost they though will always be the same age they were when they died.
Long Review: See above extra material may come later.
Positives:
- Customizable for what you want and need
- Physical Ghost Aspects: at a base level:
* Can phase through walls and various objects and buildings and people but never in combat when they see they are in combat and their bodies register it as such they must wait 2 minutes before using this ability again.
* Standard Poisons can not affect them
* Flight unlimited but only goes 10 mph for its max speed.
- They gain powers and inhuman features based on how they died members can get creative with this so long as it somehow links back to their death and or what they wished to be in the future.
- They can not actually be exercised due to being technical living creatures in their own odd way.
Negatives:
- Your ghost is not naturally ageless and actually ages like a normal human due to having an actual physical body.
- The average Physical Ghost can actually be killed and when they are they turn into a standard ghost that if they find a way to be brought back to life they have a 50 50 chance of coming back as a Physical Ghost again or, what ever kind of human they normally were.
- Physical ghosts are limited to having been some level of human before they died to become a Physical ghost.
- Physical Ghosts are always the same age they were when they died when they come into being to start off with.
Availability: Open Pm @Energy If you Have Questions

Race Name: Spirit Bloodline
Cannon/OC/Variation: OC
Location: Can be found Anywhere but mostly live in their own capitals or hiding in plain sight among humans due to looking like they humans.
Quick Review: These are an ancient race that has existed since a bit into the human race’s existence. They in simple terms were Metahumans before there were metahumans. They gain their powers by unlocking their inner spiritual capabilities and even split themselves off from other humans up until recently making their own culture and advanced in technology much faster than the humans could over time. They have great knowledge in the paranormal and many are racist to the Humans seeing them as Heathens but have a strict set of rules one of which including to not kill humans with certain exceptions. They are commonly mistaken as meta humans and magic users when neither are the case making them immune to metagene blockers and Magic blocking devices such as certain parts of Nth metal capabilities.
Positives: Gains:
-Power Looks: You gain the ability to make your eyes and or hair glow a shade of color based on your family.
-Dream Scape: (More details an how it works can be found in this races guide.) Replaces Sleeping
-Potential skills regarding fighting, supernatural skills, languages, and cultures knowledge and other such things even potentially able to learn magic (may not be allowed based on the powers you choose.
-Potential gear, you can potentially get enchanted items and gear that were gifted to you or you gained in some way these are all very common see the guide for more info and note this may or may not be allowed based on the rest of your app.
Negatives: Varries On Family's
Availability: Closed To Public At The Moment / Ask @Energy

Race Name: Spirit Bloodline Blend [Half Breeds]
Quick Review: Normally The spirit bloodline when mating either has children that are one race or the other or one family type or the other but there are super rare occurrences that there are blended children where they have aspects from both races/families. When this occurs they don't get their powers right away like any other spirit bloodline child and must go through trials to unlock the capability to gain a basic level ability. They then have to work to learn the new ability and can only train it to its cap they must go through another trial to unlock their next power or level cap. Though these children are abnormally stronger than the overage spirit bloodline and some even get to the point of becoming the strongest person in their family early on in life and has the chance of becoming the leader of multiple families if they are a blend of families and gain the ability to access all that both families provide. They though get all of the weaknesses from all races and families that they have in their dna rather than just a few from each.
Positives: Gains:
-Power Looks: You gain the ability to make your eyes and or hair glow a shade of color based on your family.
-Dream Scape: (More details an how it works can be found in this races guide.) Replaces Sleeping
-Potential skills regarding fighting, supernatural skills, languages, and cultures knowledge and other such things even potentially able to learn magic (may not be allowed based on the powers you choose.
-Potential gear, you can potentially get enchanted items and gear that were gifted to you or you gained in some way these are all very common see the guide for more info and note this may or may not be allowed based on the rest of your app.
Negatives: Varries On Races
Availability: Closed To Public At The Moment / Ask @Energy

Last edited by Energy on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time]   Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:58 pm

Alien

Race Name: Chikk
Canon/OC/Variation: OC

Quick Review: The Chikk are mammalian furred lifeforms with highly developed secretion glands for pheromones. They are humanoid in shape with canine muzzles, pointed ears, and tails which range from stout to brush-like. From birth they are gifted with the ability to control their own hormones, which means they can become architects of their own growth. As such they are vain, romantics, prideful, materialistic, artsy, and base merit on physical form.

Their relationship with neighbouring species is one they abuse. They are fast to make alliances and then take as much as they can whilst giving little in return. Many now know of their reputation, but the best Chikk politicians are masterfully persuasive and utilise their pheromones to win favour.

Long Review: From a young age a lot of education goes in to teaching Chikk children how to manage their hormones. They need to understand this to ensure proper growth of their bodies. Many Chikk are able to produce chiselled handsome forms, or beautiful appealing ones, as a result. There are, however, Chikk who fail this education or make fatal errors which result in horrible deformities. These individuals are shunned by society and considered unfit for anything but menial labour.

During their formation years, Chikk also get to decide what gender they will be. Baby Chikk are thus genderless up to about an age of 5. Mothers are highly maternal towards these babies owing to the amount of vasopressin they produce. Their medicine is also greatly founded in personal contribution. Chikk civilians are expected to use their hormones in tandem with taken medicine to achieve the desired result, as such Chikk medicine won't work on other species.

Whilst they have their own language, Chikk are able to communicate simple messages by pheromones alone. There are mysterious cults who have developed secret codes entirely out of pheromones for use between their own members. Other species may at times consider them to be overly perfumed when they are in fact communicating silently.

Chikk society is developed on the principle that beautiful is good. They are easily prejudiced against ugly things. Their process for electing politicians can be compared to a glamour pageant. To flirt is to compliment and unlikely to arouse jealousy in established mates. Power factions aren't above body shaming their rivals in an effort to gain dominance.

Due to the prevalence of pheromones in society a certain level of mental manipulation is accepted as hazard. Chikk can mess with each other's emotions, make themselves more appealing to the opposite sex, induce hypnotic states, or spread fear. These practices are strictly governed by complicated laws which seem to change as per the whims of those in office.

There are some Chikk who can't use pheromones (1 in 1,000,000) and are considered by society as easily led, not being able to defend themselves from aromatic attacks of influence. Many of these choose to chemically render themselves anosmic (unable to smell). A faction of these 'noseless' Chikk have developed in opposition to what they see as the corrupt practices of the planetary elite. They are much suppressed, to a point where some countries label their ranks as 'terrorists'.

When interacting with the wider galaxy Chikk have a reputation for being poor allies. They will ask for much and give little in return. Their diplomats are more courtesan than deal-makers, manipulating individuals to win favour for their people. They do, however, offer a lot in the way of tourism. Visitors to their planet are catered to in every aspect, often inundated with positive pheromones until any mundane task becomes the best thing they've ever experienced. Feedback is positive, and millions of tourists a year make the journey to Pach Gran Var.

Positives:
- Pheromone Secretion; can be used for silent communication, emotion manipulation, social easing, attraction, repulsion, and in rare cases hypnotism and fear inducement.
- Self Hormone Manipulation; used in body growth, adrenaline rushes, sleep inducement, pleasure increase, pain relief, fertility control, and hunger suppression.
- Physical Perfection
- Advanced Social Integration
- Galactic Popularity

Negatives:
- Shallow
- Fickle
- Comparatively Poor Technology
- Selfish/Ignorant Elite
- Bad Alliance Reputation

Availability: Open, if you know what I mean. Wink PM yourself, tell yourself you're doing a good job.

Race Name: Drixians
Location: Their Homeplanet Ryatal, Various other planets in homesector located 'shortly' out of Milky Way, and spread out various other sectors and planets,at least ones inclined to be friendly and welcoming.
Quick Review: Data based Beings that managed to 'ascend' into reality as we know it, gaining physical forms. Said forms are usually humanoid in shape, with glowing circuit style lines tracing across their entire figure. They mastered the same technology that brought them into this world,and have become known for it's use,as well as their fondness and skill at creating VR, AR, and Deep Dive games and various other things, as well as pretty amazing software skill in general. They are also known to be friendly to other beings and species, at least ones that aren't hateful, speciest maniacs.
Long Review:

Long, long ago, there was a alien race that were masters of software. One day,they decided to create what was, to them, the perfect representation of a A.I., or at least said concept's end goal..A entirely new race of beings born from raw data, true Digital Lifeforms. They worked long and hard, but eventually succeeded in laying the first seeds.Eventually, they passed into the dusts of time, but their legacy lived on as the Drixians awoke, deep in the Data-Realm. They had a history pretty similar to most races. You know, wars, tech advancements, etc etc, though in ways unique to them and their environment.

One day, a young Drixian stumbled on a strange data port,and went through it. This Dataport turned out to be a link to a camera in a old, abandoned building.This discovery, that they had another realm outside theirs, lead to, of course a little bit of panic,but eventually a new age as well, as the Drixians banded together to find a way to break through to this new realm. They eventually succeeded about 200 years ago,and have been busy getting to know the Universe ever since.

As for what they look like, as it says their forms in this reality tend to be humanoid, with glowing, circuit style lines tracing across their bodies,though there's possibly exceptions.Said lines glow a variety of colors,that indicate various statuses. For example, blue is the general 'I'm Healthy!' color, while red tends to indicate a wound somewhere,and yellow tends to indicate a virus or other unpleasant things.

The way they glow tends to indicate emotional, instead of physical, status, (the exception for if they're 'asleep', dead, or going on a Deep Dive, in which cases the glow stops completely.) Flickering tends to indicate either hesitance, fear, or embarrassment.Brighter then usual glowing indicates strong emotion, usually excitement or anger. The brighter, the stronger. When there's dimming, it's more often then not sadness. The dimmer, the worse this sadness is.

There's actually two types of Drixian. The first is the above, a physical being either Digi-Ascended, or born into this world by two parents. They only get one form in their 'lifetime',and after it wears out they must go back to the Data Realm and/or rely on a robotic proxy, and are stuck to using Deep Dive to visit their home realm till they 'pass on'.The second is the ancestral, purely data form, amorphous in nature, though they can assume a less...confusing...form in the Deep Dive areas. So long as they're not 'passed on', they can Ascend to the physical Realm, though this is a one way trip until their physical form wears out.

As for their tech, they're known for their Software, (especially various types of video games and digital experiences), and, most impressive of all, the Digitizing process. This is done via large chambers, where a Drixian can Ascend,as well as various other types. The most famous of these are the Digitizing Gauntlet and Glove combo. These consist of a high tech gauntlet and glove, with circular, synthetic crystals on the palm of each, from which come the Digitized objects. The Gauntlet has a large, reinforced crystal on it's back, which though incapable of preforming anything particularly refined, is able to bring forth larger objects that the smaller crystals aren't able to.

The Glove has a small, rectangular crystal that, though more fragile then the other crystals, are capable of bringing forth small, delicate objects, as well as a data shield that, though only slightly capable of resisting physical weapons, is superb at deflecting energy projectiles/weapons. It is also capable of up to five 'spells', (really just programs with a singular purpose, such as a ball of fire/etc etc.) There's also limited space in their digital Inventory. The larger the Object,the more space and data it takes up.

Positives:
Immune to most, if not all, traditional illnesses that plague other, more traditionally fleshy beings.

Software Experts.

Digitizing Tech.

Generally Friendly Attitude.

Thriving Gaming and Tourism Business.

Functionally immortal, so long as they can access the Data Realm in time and without incident.

Negatives:
Physically Weak

Reliance on Tech

Able to be hacked,even with physical form, with enough skill and the right tech.

Easily disturbed by death, since they are so unused to it. Even during their wars way back when,and occasional 'murderer',  there were ways to revive a victim more easily then it is in this realm.

Availability: Open

Race Name: Jellamorph
Canon/OC/Variation: OC

Quick Review: They are generally a friendly, and diplomatic race that at some point was "elevated" into an interstellar empire through the use of sophisticated, bleeding edge technology. They prefer cooperation over confrontation, and display a maternal instinct when encountering other races. Some races have tried to take advantage of the Jellamorphs' amicable and peace loving disposition, only to learn that the Jellamorphs staunchly defend themselves AND their allies. And their allies reciprocate the favor, should anyone attack any Jellamorph colonies. To date, there has never been any report of significant enemy casualties in the few wars involved with the Jellamorphs.

Overall, Jellamorphs are easy going by nature, and enjoy peaceful interactions with other races. And they favor Defensive Wars over full on offensive wars. But when faced with something that they can't ignore, they are committed to the path they choose to take, and try to end the conflict with as little blood shed as possible.

Long Review: Check back every so often.
Positives: For the 'vanilla' Jellamorph

• Jell Body: Jellamorphs are anatomically very similar to Earth based Jellyfish, just on a larger scale. Around 95% of their body is liquid, some less or slightly more so. There are even rare cases of bodies composed 100% of water. They have THESE traits:

• Boneless
    • Can survive deep underwater and on land
    • Cold resistance
    • Elastic bodies
    • Tentacles
    • Poisoned "stingers"
    • Minor shape alteration
    • Bio-luminescence
    • Slippery

Negatives: -For the 'vanilla' Amorphians-
  • Dehydration is very bad
  • Vulnerable to electricity
  • Vulnerable to powerful soundwaves
  • Weak to stabbing/piercing damage
  • Slippery

Availability: Open//PM Mega

The following is for the alien race creation event.
Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Nordic_rune_duality_flag_by_undeadspark-daso9z3
"They are rage: brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done."

Type: Alien
Race Name: Ulfheoinar
Location: The Valkenheim Sector, The Jotunheim Sector, Jern-Ulv Sector, The Ulfurheim Sector, and scattered packs roaming the universe
Quick Review:

The Ulfheoinar is a humanoid race akin to humans but with Canidae features. They are of mixed blood, having descended from pure blooded Ulfheoinar who were more beast than man. This mixed genetics gave way to a race who can shapeshift from a bipedal to quadrupedal form. A beastial Ulfheoinar at birth is no bigger than a regular adult wolf, however within a short amount of time it can reach a great size and even grow as big as ten feet in height while still only being a pup. After this it will go through numerous growth spurts at a great pace eventually growing 8 meters in height. It is also known that old Ulfheoinar are known to easily reach 50 meters in height, showing that they can reach titanic sizes. Given the hindrances of their size they mostly stick to Humanoid forms when in urban areas. While smaller they do not lose any of their strengths and speed from their bestial forms, making them equally dangerous in close quarters.

Long Review:

Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] A6c9426b30088daecd2990b9e05caebd--very-long-hair-fringe
Fenrir, The Slave-Queen

Ulfheoinar used to be a slave race under a cruel despot of another species. Having served many generations binded in chains until Fenrir led a revolution and broke the chains of her people. In their freedom they overthrew their oppressors and feasted on their corpses, from there they migrated back to their home sectors while most went back to their nomadic routes and sail the universe. Hunting down space leviathans or raiding defenseless space stations.

Positives:
Superior Condition
Regenerative Factor
Hyper Instincts
Excellent Hunters
Peerless Land Doctrines  

Negatives:

Nomadic
Aggressive
Short Estrous Cycles
Hates High Frequency Noise
Raiders

Availability: PM @Tython

Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] CWjuOoO

Race Name: Vakar
Location: Vakar Prime, Control over the Regis Sector, the Palatro Sector, the Hazoth Sector, the Devitux Sector, and the Orion Sector

Quick Review: The Vakar Empire truly came to power about 80 years ago, gaining Control over 4 sectors with their rapidly advancing scientific discoveries. The whole way, they were opposed by the Orion Guard. Bit by bit, they won their campaign, until they had conquered every sector in sight. All that remained was the home sector of the Orion Guard, the Orion Sector. Each system fell to the mighty Vakar Aramada, until only one Orion Guardsman was left: Trex. To boost morale and unity within the empire, it was decided he would face a public tribunal and execution. Unfortunately, while en route to Vakar Prime, Trex attempted an escape with a young Human purchased from a travelling slaver. Together, the two killed Captain S'Jil of the 4th Claw Fleet. However, the escape attempt was in vain, as Trex was killed mere meters from escape. While the human did manage to escape, the fact that the last of the Orion Guard was killed was enough for the Vakar.

Long Review: It has been over 70 years since the Vakar conquest of the 5 key Dayan Quadrant sectors was solidified. Sure, there were rebel movements. All were crushed. Now the flag of the Vakar waves over 250 worlds. Each world, enslaved to their Vakar overlords. The technological boom experienced 70 years prior has yet to be achieved again, and progress has slogged along at a steady pace. The Empire, satisfied in it's territory, has opted not to begin another campaign into the neighboring quadrant (good news for Earth). The already worlds enslaved have recently stopped looking to the stars. As doing so just brings false hope of freedom. But there are still some who believe that something will change.

Positives:
Master Tacticians
Powerful Energy Weaponry
Advanced Power Suit Engineering
Large Armada
Naturally Resistant to Radiation

Negatives:
Thoroughly Despotic
Conniving
Ruthless
Physically weak
Do not function well in high light environments

Availability:
Open//PM Hotwire

Last edited by Energy on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time]   Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:59 pm

Other

Race Name:
Cannon/OC/General:
Positives:
Negatives:
Availability:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time]   Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Known Site Races Master List [More Over Time]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3-
Jump to: