Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMagic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Voting_barMagic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMagic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Voting_barMagic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Magic people - the gathering (Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic people - the gathering (Emmz)   Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 7:46 am

Kiara brightened when the offer was made. She was sorta hoping she wouldn't have to ask. That could be seen as rude. She knew Hazel was a good person, "That's super sweet of you. I'm not on any schedule, that I know of (so why worry about it), so I don't need to rush off anywhere." When the witch mentioned showers and baths Benighted's eyes started to moisten, "A hot baaath~ I would love one of those. You try and take them in whatever lakes you find, but it's always so cold and you gotta watch for people and you don't get to fall asleep." And with no one in California offering lodgings, she hadn't seen a bath in weeks.

"I should run one now. If you don't mind. Do you have bubbles? You look like the bubble having person. I like bubbles in a bath."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Magic people - the gathering (Emmz)   Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 8:30 am

Hazel laughed at Kiara's delight in the mention of a bath "I have bubbles, bath fizzers, soap, sponges, loofas, brushes, even a rubber duckie" she said happily "take your pick of whatever you like and whatever smells you prefer" she added, it would be fun having a friend sleeping over for sure, they would talk about witchy things and adventures and magic and...boys...Kiara must have seen all kinds of different boys in her journeys "I'll set up the tent for you in the garden while you relax in the bath" she said before going into a little utility room and taking out the bag, going outside and trying to set up the normal modern day camping tent.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Magic people - the gathering (Emmz)   Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 1:40 pm

In no time Kiara had found a towel and various assortments of bath mixes that she proceeded to experiment with. When she looked in the mirror she saw her abused hair strands and began to untie her pony-tail. The sound of the taps pouring water went on behind her as she worked. Suddenly there was a thud against the mirror. Tzul jumped, realising the action had come from the other side. She waited, peering at the empty mirror carefully, and suddenly a bloodied hand appeared.

It splattered against the glass, dragging its ghastly mess across the bottom as it slowly sank out of view. Bloody Mary no doubt. But something was wrong. Kiara got closer to the mirror and tried, quite futilely, to look beneath its lip. She could not see Mary. Nothing else happened.

The rest of the soak was uneventful. She left her clothes and jewellery scattered across the floor, her undergarments hanging off her staff, as she lounged into the steaming water. The bubbles seemed to make up half the bath, Kiara enjoying blowing clumps of them away from her face. She found a sponge and the loofa mentioned and went to town on the dirt that had built up through weeks of travel. Particularly her feet appreciated the due care and attention.

Kiara actually had very long hair, and she must have spent half an hour on it maintenance alone. Shampoos and conditioners had to be applied, and she took a brush in with her to remove knots as she went. She may be capable of roughing it, but she wasn't a perfect stranger to comfort.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Magic people - the gathering (Emmz)   Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Hazel would be threading metal rods through holes and pinning the tent down then rolling out a fluffy sleeping bag then put down a comfy pillow and folded blankets, once she was finished she'd grab some herbs and stuff from her garden to help in making dinner later, humming happily as she did.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Magic people - the gathering (Emmz)   Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 5:28 am

Afterwards Kiara would take the opportunity to wash her clothes in the bath water. But she was getting cold kneeling next to the bath so she finished up quickly, dried off with her towel, and wrapped it around herself. She would ask if there were hangers about. The girl had also forgotten to bring in a second towel, so her hair was still dripping everywhere.

Kiara was about to leave the room when she looked back at the steamed mirror. She sighed, picked it up, and took it with her. By the time she got back downstairs, she had wrapped her hair in a second towel, "Hey - do you have any hangers for these please? Also I'm sorry about your mirror. But it's probably defective now." Kiara held up the mirror. A streak-line of blood ran down it. But the stain was on the 'other' side of the mirror. There was no way to remove it.

"Maybe it's a good spell thing now."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Magic people - the gathering (Emmz)   Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 6:12 am

Hazel would turn around and walk into the kitchen "yeah one sec" she said as she went upstairs and came back with some plastic hangers and gave them to Kiara, she then took a closer look at the mirror and blinked confused "oh...Bloody Mary came back? I should probably put this somewhere safe" she said, Hazel thinking where to put it "uhh lets just put it faced down for now" she said, thinking she probably had to do some magic stuff to properly stop anything spooky from happening, but facing it down should do for now. Hazel took the mirror and would place it down on the floor in a corner, they could probably think of a way to deal with it after dinner.

Hazel returned to the kitchen and would be making spaghetti and mozzarella filled meatballs, using some fresh herbs and a little magic to make things easier, using her levitation spell to make the knife be cutting up things by itself while she rolled the meatballs and put cheese in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic people - the gathering (Emmz)   Magic people - the gathering (Emmz) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic people - the gathering (Emmz)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Jump City :: Downtown-
Jump to: