Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Cycle Continues
Today at 2:27 am by Mega

» Dukes Up (Ask)
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm by Emmz

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Emmz

Mega

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Emmz

Ama

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

Emmz

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Argo Koori

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Argo Koori    Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:05 am

I'm doing something different. I'm introducing Argo as my character, with Grace as his "supporting NPC."

"Let's make this fun."

ARGO KOORI

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Argo Koori
Nickname(s): n/a
Codename: Black Ice
Alias(es): n/a
Race: Altered Human
Alignment: Lawful Good

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'8”
Weight: 180 pounds
Other Traits:

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
Power 1: Ice Manipulation- Argo can move and shape ice with his mind.

Details:

Power 2: Ice Constructs- Argo can create ice out of thin air.

Details:

Skills
-Concentration- Argo can focus on multiple tasks at once. Distracting him is extremely difficult. Expert level.
-Hand to Hand combat- Argo can use his body as a weapon. Expert level.
-Tactics- Argo has been taught to make the most of his resources and surroundings. Expert level.

Physical Weaknesses
-Fire melts ice. An environment of extreme heat, over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, prevents him from creating new ice. His creations can be melted by anyone with a fire power, weapon, or spell.

-Sonic Attacks. They shatter his ice. They also prevent him from concentrating on creating or controlling ice.

Mental Weaknesses
-Paranoia- He is paranoid when it comes to the government. He readily accepts conspiracy theories as true. What he fears most is being experimented on like his father was.

-Superiority Complex- He feels that his powers are a sign that he is somehow better than other people.  

Equipment
N/A

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
Argo is confident and competitive in most areas of his life. He strives to be the best, especially with using his powers. He has a hard time picking up on subtle social cues, and is particularly clueless about girls. He doesn't appear to be attracted to anyone or anything. Despite these traits, Argo tries his best to be kind and helpful to anyone he meets. He is social, logical, and outgoing. He does things his own way. If he loses a fight, he will try to find a specific reason why.

-Life, in general. “You only live once. You might as well enjoy it.”
-Music. “Wait, is this a new song?”
-Meeting new people. “Hello, new friend.”
-Jokes and laughter. “Laughter is the best medicine.”

Dislikes
-Criticism. “If you don't like how I'm doing it, then maybe you should do it yourself!”
-Government. “I mean, they're fine...as long as they stay over there. Way over there.”

Habits/Hobbies
-Cracking joints.
-Working out.
-Studying other languages.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Eidar “Dar” (father), currently in prison at Belle Reve. Morgan (mother) currently in prison at Belle Reve. Grace (sister).
Place of Origin: San Francisco.
History
Argo's father, Dar, was from an isolated village of magic users in Norway. He was curious, and he left the the safety of his people to travel the world. His powers were discovered by a government agency and he was abducted and experimented on. He was eventually released, when members of the Justice League found the laboratory and released him.

Though free, Dar did not forget his grudge. He returned to his village for a short time, but he became enraged that they would not join him in open war against another government. He became an anarchist, seeking to destroy the government that would dare to use him as a lab rat. He married another anarchist named Morgan Black and they had two children. Dar trained his children to use their ice powers, but failed on blackening their hearts. Argo always had a good heart, and never wanted to see anyone get hurt. His love for his parents, who to their credit did a decent job raising them, came into obvious conflict with his parents' violent actions. The day Argo turned 16, he called the police to tell them where his parents were planning a terrorist attack. He saved lives, but with both of his parents in prison, he had also lost his family.

Although he considered his father an evil man, the fear of government experimentation was strong enough that Argo chose to evade them. He brought his sister with him to Jump City, hoping to make a life their doing something good.

Last edited by Dar on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:51 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Argo Koori    Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Ice manip: just add a general range of speed please.
Multitasking: this is more of a standard free skill than a power hav e this just in his skills and you now have anew sub you can add now or later.
Ice generation: please explain how long this would take to generate X amount of ice the core power can be meshed with you ice manipulation. For golems that would technically be more of a sub but ill allow it in the main power so long as you explain it a bit more in its abilities and strength.
Black ice: this seems more of a descriptive point for your main power and can be added intonit giving you another free sub slot.
Cone of cold: explain how long this can take to encase some one and a range to allow player characters a chance to escape/toballow them a better insight into the move so they can rp out their getting hit by it properly
Skills: explain the levels in which you know these things, begginer advanced expert, etc.
Fire melts: please say how hot the enviornment would have to be.

Main Slot 4: N/A
Student Slot: N/A
Cannon Slot: AU Rachel Roth
Event Slot - Arc 1: Nicole Necowl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Argo Koori    Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:36 am

Thank you for such a careful review. Those questions definitely need to be answered.

Okay. I believe i have now provided a more adequate explanation of his powers. Please let me know if there is anything else.

P.S. I will be making the same changes to Grace's npc profile.

EDIT: I made some aesthetic changes to the application itself. I also changed Ice Golems into a sub power (just so there's no need for concern), and provided a (hopefully) better explanation of how that works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Argo Koori    Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Ice manip: the speed is rather intense for how much hes throwing around so much to really visualize it imagine male polar bears are nearing half a ton, so imagine him creating about 2 of them then throwing them max speed at someone which is 2.5 times faster than a nascar, now imagine them being made of solid ice. With that much focused area of space hitting something or someone the move becomes crazy strong. Also imagine him making 1 ton worth of standard bullets shaped pieces of ice and him firing them all at someone. I know these are extremes but i just wanted to show what i saw wrong with this level compared to ton measurements. Tons shouldn’t be just thrown around normally these speeds are fine on their own and the tons are fine on their own but throwing them together can be tricky. I’d feel better about allowing this if you lower one or the other. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Ice Constructs: Creating 1 ton per second seems like a bit especially when you throw in a combination of that and his speeds from his other main power to where in seconds he can send the equivalent to 2 and a half cars in size at someone at the rate of a speeding car. Or the equivalent to 5 cars at once being made over head of someone and within 10 seconds it's dropping on their heads. 10 seconds may seem like a while on smaller scale moves but when you think about how much he is really creating in combo of 10 seconds it’s a really strong outcome and a scary one at that especially due to him having the ability to move it after it’s in existence and has his imagination being the limit to what he can make with these roughly that is. As is with you 1st main power i’d like you to add more time onto this and I mean more than 1 or 2 seconds since based on how you're describing this it feels like you plan on making 1 ton to be you minimal amount you make by default in a fight for a single move. WHich to this level this move would only be considered to be allowed if you won it in an event or something or gifted it by staff through rp means due to its magnitude.

Cone of cold: Same issue we've been coming across its was too strong in terms of how big the shot is in comparison to how long it takes. It seems like you are planning to fight primarily super strong people with the powers of strength in durability or speedsters, I know that was the main thing back in the day but right now we only have 1 speedster who could really dodge that, and only about 4 members that's strength or durability could counter this and that's to my knowledge being generous. Others use tons in their powers too yes but based on what you have written they could never react in time to be able to counter it before it has a hold on them. SO right now you have a move that to every member but 1 member could avoid his move or even try to escape from it before it's in full effect. This is a move that only an event villain would be allowed to use and even then i'd have it toned a bit down.

Ice Golems: Based on everything above and what i see here not so sound rude but please tell me what you see wrong with this picture and fix it. Argo can basically summon massive ice column that he only needs to puppeteer that has 5 tons of super strength and durability, on top of how strong ice is to actually try to damage on its own, but on top of all that, they can heal indefinitely so long as argo is able to do so. I really think you over overestimating the strength of most member characters on the site now and days. Im allowing us to work our ways back to the heights they used to be but everyone is still at the lowest level of powers than they have ever been in the known history that i know of TTRPG/TTLRPG you really don't need this strong of a character to fight others and win especially not a super genius like you who knows how to use minimum power strengths to take down super strong foes.

Weaknesses: If you want to avoid harshly lowering the strength of your powers make more drawbacks that are very damaging to someone like him that can be used by anyone to exploit without needing to look into his past and history to find out or take advantage of. Aka try to make weaknesses that are just as damaging to him as his powers are to others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Argo Koori    Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:52 am

Sigh. I made a big list of changes that I made...and then I deleted that post. I'll be back on later to explain what I've changed in detail. But yes, the changes have been made.

Argo Koori, and his sister, Grace Koori
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Argo Koori    Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:24 am

No need this looks aright to me now. Over time you can make him much stronger sorry i had to nerf him on you i never like doing that to members.

Main Slot 4: N/A
Student Slot: N/A
Cannon Slot: AU Rachel Roth
Event Slot - Arc 1: Nicole Necowl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argo Koori    

Back to top Go down

Argo Koori
Page 1 of 1