Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Memorial (open) Vote_lcapMemorial (open) Voting_barMemorial (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Memorial (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 12:07 pm

It had been 8 months since the terrorist attack in jump city. The attack had been on a large scale, with helicopters transporting armored soldiers into the heart of town, where they had opened fire on civilians. Although many unlikely heroes stepped forward to protect the innocent and chase away the attackers, many lives were lost.

Too many lives.

For the last few years, Jump City had been without its defenders, the Teen Titans. Some thought that the age of local superheroes had passed. For any real disasters, the justice league could step in, and local law enforcement could handle everything else.

But clearly this was not the case. Nobody could have anticipated an attack of this scale, or brutality.

In the other hand, though, Lewis couldn't help but think that even the Teen Titans would have been little help in such a disaster. They might have responded faster than the justice league, but they couldn't have hoped to protect everyone from such overwhelming violence.

This was what happened when some people held power and some did not. Perhaps if everyone in jump city had superpowers, the situation would have turned out differently.

But that was a fantasy. The reality was that jump city was vulnerable. The people were scared, and their hearts were broken.

Lewis was sitting on a park bench, looking at a memorial that had been erected to honor those who had been killed and injured, as well as to encourage others. The memorial consisted of five statues holding hands in a circle. The names of those lost in the shooting were etched into the statues' bodies. The idea, Lewis supposed, was that together, The people of jump city were stronger than any threat.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Solgaleo was still in the orphanage when he heard about the attack from a tv inside the overseer office. He could see tiny helicopters in the distance like a swarm of flies over the city line. He along with other orphans were told to go to their rooms as the orphanage went into lockdown for safety measures. The tension in the air was thick as they hide in the darkness. Solgaleo was under a bed along with two other orphans, one of which pissed himself. They were all equally scared, scared of what's happening outside. Solgaleo himself wanted to go out there but not only was he too scared but he was powerless, he never fought in a deadly situation in his life. So he had simply curled into a ball and prayed for a hero.

Solgaleo still has dreams of that day and nightmares of monsters storming in and coating the orphanage in blood. He became quite in the orphanage along with others, no one felt safe. With a sigh Solgaleo pulled out of his thoughts and looked toward the memorial from his position under a oak tree on a small rock where he sat cross legged. On his lap was a cheap notebook from a dollar store he uses to write down notes, his thoughts, and anything interesting to add to his blog later. He has it open to a fresh page where he was in the process of sketching the memorial. The sketch was not an artistic masterpiece by any means as he was having troubles drawing a group of overlapping figures. Taking another look at one of the statues postire he looked back down and went back to sketch with a pencil. Thankfully the autumn sky was clear today which provides enough light and the air was warm enough where he could wear his green shorts and blue tank top.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Lewis stood up and started to walk around. It was a nice day, after all. Maybe a walk was what he needed to cheer up.

He was out I costume today, wearing some shorts and a black t-shirt. It was nice to get outside and spend some time just living, instead of working or fighting crime. His time spent with the heroes of tomorrow had been putting pressure on his schedule lately.

Lewis stopped when he saw the picture the teenage boy was drawing. "Hey, that's really good. Do you do a lot of drawing? One of my old roommates was an artist. He was always drawing something."

Memories.

Lewis held out his hand. "I'm Lewis, by the way."

Last edited by Dar on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 3:38 am

((OOC: ‘The Terrorists killed a lot of people… too many people.’ *head perks up* ….. o. o ……
Spoiler:
))

She had heard about the event where this thing had came to be… it was sad like many of the other stories she heard about this place…  It was almost funny how a world where she had been a real team player and protected the city had ended up in the long run worse than hers where she had dropped her family down on to destroy which they for a good chunk had. Would her world have grown to be worse or the same as this world? Or was he choosing not to be a hero in her world some form of a mercy…? Though in her world less people were dead so.. That was a firm possibility… Odd… but nothing she could do about it at the moment.

She wore a black crop top and a grey cargo skirt with chains hanging off it. She had on her massive raven patherned raven hoodie and had it hanging over her face using the shadows to hide her face as she walked over to a bench and sat down on it seeing 2 people talking in the distance and decided to sit down and people watch. She put in her ear buds and pulle dout her phone fiddling around on it to make it seem like she was listening to music while she really was just eavesdropping and watching them with just her eyes that were hidden by her hood her head angled down at her phone.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 6:06 am

The steady curvature of the base he was drawing across the page jerked as the young teen found himself startled by an unknown voice. Still looking at his lines he gave a pout of the mishap, thankfully it's in pencil so it's easy to fix. Now paying attention to the matter at hand he meekly looked up to see a older man in a Hawaiian shirt. He gave a blink to the older figure, unsure on how to talk back. Only mustering up the courage to shyly shake his hand, "Oh uh, I'm Solgaleo, Solgaleo Cosmeom." He averted his attention back to his notebook while being a bit flustered of finding himself in a social situation. "Uh T-Thank you, I've been drawing for awhile. It helps me keeps my mind off t-things. And yeah..." It was at this point that Solgaleo was unable to carry this line of thought and he did not want to sit there in awkward silence. "Your roommate sounds like a n-neat person, w-what kind of artist was he I-if you don't mind me asking." He said looking up shyly.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 10:33 am

"He drew stuff, just like you're doing now. He hated paint. And he hated clay, too. He had to take a photography class once, and he thought it was a waste of money. He was only at peace when he was drawing. One semester, he talked me in to taking an art class with him. Then I learned how to hate all those other things, too. Everything except drawing. I found it relaxing, the same way he did."

Pacific looked at the memorial again. If Gordon was here, he'd probably be drawing the memorial, too, just like Solgaleo was.

Lewis sighed. "He was...one of the victims. He didn't make it. When I first moved here, he was the only person I knew, and now he's gone. It just isn't fair. Did you lose anybody that day?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:32 am

Listening in she decided to make a game out of it to try to come up with stories for the two of them, so keeping his mind off things, teen, shy either a stunning teen with issues or a stunning teen with issues and a mask. Since he seemed too innocent and timid to be a hero which very well possibly meant he was one with the track record of teen heroes. Now given that what could these things be? Well given him being possibly a shunning maybe it was social issues, or even the conflict between school and heroism…

Wait no if he had this much issues he likely wouldn’t be sitting here just sketching and would likely be at his home trying to plot out his time to maximize it to have enough time in both lives. SO it wasn't that and likely it wasn't him trying to pick one life over the other… one obvious route could be ptsd from a past traumatic event which passively would affect him every moment of each day and given how this world was like it was barely possible. But could it be that simple of a conclusion? As for the other one, struts around in vacation wear, artsy room mate, clearly in his 30s or 40s and talks to young teens he doesn't know in the park....

He likely being a man with no real job that can pay the bills on his own, wears the outfits to help him feel like he's having a relaxing day when its really filled with nothing but stress, and well the last part she honestly didn’t want to hope it was the obvious route sooo instead she'll go with either not a father and wants kids of his own so he talks to them to make himself feel better, is a father but can't see his own kids so he talks to kids in the park to fill the void, OR he was just a really ****ing lonely dude…. Or that sociable. Hearing his story about his room mate she internally nodded and concluded. ‘Just that lonely’ in her head as she continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 2:11 am

"Oh," Solgaleo said softly, unsure how to handle this escalation of the conversation. "I'm uh...sorry to hear that," Solgaleo says as he looked to the sketch of the monument. "I..I was still in the o-orphanage that d-day. We...we were told to hide under the beds quite and they turned off the l-light. I...Was scared." He manage to stutter out much to his amazement as he is withdrawn about these things. He figures he just want to get his thoughts out to a stranger as odd as that sounds. "B-but no I did not really lose anyone, so I can't say I u-understand how you feel," Solgaleo said sadly but if one was good as reading his emotions like a open book they would see that he is lying and simply refuses to remember that day that soon led IT haunting him hours after. Solgaleo looked back up to the monument, unsure on how to console this stranger. So he just stared at the for awhile monument and unwittingly triggered a flashback.

(Warning:Gore Ahead)

Scene contains gore:

(Warning Ends)

Solgaleo jolted back to his senses and found him shivering somewhat. Realizeing he had an episode in front of a stranger he became embarrassed with a blush rising on his neck, in a attempt to brush it off he tried to continue the conversation, "Y-y-your roommate sounds l-like a good p-person. And uh..." His stutter became worse much to his dismay including his inability to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 2:30 pm

The orphanage, huh? Well it wasn't like the kid's life was all peaches and creme. The kid said he couldn't understand Lewis's pain. A moment later he started shaking. A seizure? No. It was more than that. This kid was seeing something. Something bad.

A moment later, it was over. The boy tried to act like nothing had happened. "It's okay. I don't think you're weird or anything. I disagree with you, though. I think you know what it feels like to lose someone. You can talk about it if you want, but you don't have to. I'm sorry if anything I said triggered that."

Someone was watching them, but Pacific didn't react. They were in a public place, and people watching was a common hobby.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 11:33 pm

The kid told the lonely man that he couldn't understand how he felt about the situation, he was honest, many would try to just pretend they understood and go out of their way to go i’m sorry i know it hurts or some **** like that but this kid did not. She could respect that. Seeing the kid zone out before coming back looking scared she added the evidence to something must have happened to the kid that was so bad it got him to the state of possibly constantly needed a distraction from the bad memories.

Hearing the man she rose an eyebrow thinking more before having an inner aha! Moment. He likely watched his family and or friends get killed in front of him while he was likely powerless to stop it thus making him turn to a heroic life style to try to save people so they wouldn't have to go through what he had… Someone with this info knowing it triggered a ptsd esc thing when it was brought up leaving him vulnerable could totally use this to take the kid down… That someone despite her nature wouldn’t be here though… a week or two ago… yeah it would have been… but the fact that she could now relate to that… she wouldn’t use it against him.

She actually sorta, as lame as it was, wanted to go over and sit beside him and listen to his woes and bond with him over their similar issues hug it out and become friends…. Actually…. No that was stupid overrated and just bleh, no. The Titans did that **** way too much while she was there and likely made her mind get a dumb sappy area that wanted to do that. Besides it seemed that in this place everyone instantly thought that she was this worlds raven but just looked oddly younger than expected so she wasn’t totally sure if she wanted to go hey i'm popular look at me and drool over other me’s awesome like I’m them! That… and if she flaunted around that there was another raven running around it could possibly kick her ass in possibly using that surprise to her advantage later.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:18 am

Solgaleo gave a sigh as he look back down to his notepad, “It's...nothing.” he said dismissively as he did not want pity, especially from strangers. Flipping the pencil he started to erase the jolt in the line he made, “S-so...you come to the park often? I usually come h-here to draw and write.” Solgaleo said in a low tone as he was more focused on his drawing and wanting to change the subject. Once he has cleared away the errors he went back to tracing the statues. With the basic outline he went to do the ground around the foundation. Doing short, quick flicks to mimic blades of grass. Solgaleo look up to take another look at the surroundings and notice a rather familiar girl nearby. His gaze lingered on the raven haired as he try to wrack his brain on why she is so familiar, she looks like Raven if she was younger and a less developed figure. With no answer coming to mind he gave a mental sigh and went back to focus on drawing his sketch.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 10:12 am

"No, not often enough. Ok, I'll stop bugging you now. Enjoy your day."

Lewis walked away. He figured he'd walk a few miles this morning. He noticed a girl in a hood. She seemed familiar, but he wasn't quite sure. Well, hopefully she had a good day, too.

He kept walking.

OOC: Exit thread.

Last edited by Dar on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Renegade walked up to the statue with a mournful look in his eyes currently a wanted man and newly turned evil villain. He did not want this non of this he wanted the attack on jump city had claimed so many and he was powerless to stop it with all he did and all he tried doing but he was no were near strong enough to help everyone. He gave it his all and it still wasn't enough.

He put his hand on the statue and lowered his head in both sorrow and shame he could not ever cry but that didn't mean the pain wasn't there. “Never again I promise you that never again.” No he did not know anyone that died but he had beliefs that no child woman or unarmed civilian should ever be harmed by anything in combat. But these “terrorists” would not abide to such beliefs
was nothing sacred anymore would people just kill others for a goal they wish to achieve! There was a time when he thought he knew that answer now hes not so sure.

He takes his hand off of the statue looking up at it. “We did what we could for you all, im sorry for all of your loss” then he placed on the ground by the statue a prim rose before he began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Seeing the man leave and the boy eye her she froze slightly… he knew other her didn’t he…? She after a moment or so pulled out a scrap of paper and pencil she had on hand from some of her classes she was in earlier int he day and wrote a nate on it before making sure mask of her face as covered in shadows all the wasn't covered was her bottom lip that was black in color from her lipstick and her chin. She put her hands in her pockets and walked over to the boy… This was… really stupid. She really had gone soft thanks to those idiots back on her worlds titans team it seemed.

She though decided that she would do this… just this once. This was the one time and then no more NO MORE MOOSHY ****! She mentally declared while holding a straight face before holding the slip of paper to the kid. If he took it she would turn to leave then not wanting to start a conversation letting him hear her voice and possibly give herself away. The note written in a rather fancy script style writing read. “Kept fighting, Don’t let the sorrow win. Aka kick its ass and show it you're stronger.’
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 11:53 pm

“Y-you have a good day as well,” he called out softly to Lewis as he saw him walk away in the corner of his eyes. As he left his field of vision Solgaleo went back to finishing his drawing. Looking up to the statue to analyze a few lines he took note of another man coming up and seemingly pay his respects. The man than continued on his way, the teen looked back down and scribbled a bit. After a bit of shading he felt he was finish sketching the statue for now as he spent the last hour sitting on this rock and his bottom was starting to get sore from it. Setting his pencil in the nook of his notebook he gave a stretch as he pondered what to do today. He couldn't go back to the orphanage so he has to find someplace to stay. Something caught Solgaleo attention so he turned his head to see a rather familiar teen standing before him and holding down a strip of paper. Staring blankly in confusion he meekly took the piece of paper from the teen who then abruptly turned away. Blinking in confusion at what just transpired the boy look down to the paper in his hand and unfolded it. Upon reading the note a small smile graced his face, feeling somewhat touched that a stranger send him a motivational note. He look back up to the teen and found her to be too far away for him to say thank you. While he thought of going after her he considered the fact that the way it was delivered that she is not a person to show emotions, looking back down he set the paper into his notebook for safekeeping. Closing it he got up and took one last look at the now distant teen with a sense of deja vu, he wanted to thank her for the encouraging note but she does not seem like the type to engage in conversations. Well the least he can do is just say thank you so he turned to her and spoke in a high enough voice for her to hear, "T-thank you for the note miss!" He spike earnestly as he did appricate the note, it's the small things after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memorial (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial (open)   Memorial (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memorial (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next