Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Obituaries (Ask)
Today at 3:25 am by DivingDart

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Today at 2:31 am by Mega

» Crawling through the Corridor (open)
Today at 12:49 am by St. Jommy

» Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)
Yesterday at 8:21 am by Kyte

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Yesterday at 2:35 am by DivingDart

» Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]
Yesterday at 1:52 am by Mega

» Haruhi
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:58 pm by Mega

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:58 am by Bow

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:10 am by Tython

Top posting users this week
Mega

Bloo

Kyte

DivingDart

foalfire

Bow

St. Jommy

CM

Tython

Ninja

Top posting users this month
Mega

Bloo

DivingDart

Emmz

Kyte

CM

foalfire

Bow

Tython

St. Jommy

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

Alpha, Bow, St. Jommy

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

No swiping (HB)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: No swiping (HB)   Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:57 am

On a cool September morning various people walked down downtown on their way to wherever their business for today is taking them. There were hundreds of people of different shapes and sizes. For some people, this meant hundreds of potential victims.

One of those people was currently in the middle of a large crowd, walking amongst them as he looked around. The thief was a man in his early twenties with blonde hair, wearing basic casual clothing. He spotted a man in an expensive suit and went closer to get a better look, spotting his wallet that was poking out of a shallow pocket.

He grinned and walked faster, looking as if he was in a hurry. He subtly took the wallet out of the mans pocket as he went past and snuck it into his own pocket so that no one would see it. He allowed himself to subtly smirk at his victory, but kept on walking without attracting attention to himself. He quickly ducked into an alleyway when he had gotten far enough away.

Just as he started to believe that he had gotten away with it, he reached into his pocket to take out the wallet, only to feel nothing where the wallet should have been. He cursed and started checking all of his pockets, cursing even worse when he couldn't find it.

What he hadn't noticed while he was making his getaway was the girl with brown hair that had stolen the wallet back from him. She had noticed his theft, despite him thinking otherwise, and employed the exact same tactics to retrieve the wallet.

While this was happening, Robin, the girl with brown hair, walked over to the owner of the wallet, who had quite a worried look on his face, and gave him a bright smile while holding the wallet over to him 'Excuse me sir, I think you dropped this'. The man took his wallet back, thanking her briefly before rushing off. Looking for his lost wallet must have made him late.

Robin sighed but didn't let it bother her too much. Her work at night as Quiver hadn't turned up much results recently, but at least she had gained a small victory today. She kept on walking on, heading for school, but she kept an eye out for more pickpockets as she did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: No swiping (HB)   Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:55 am

A young boy strode along the street from the other direction, shades covered gaze directed slightly down as he thought to himself. The other day, he'd seen a ad, about a Reisguidance Academy. To be honest, it..well, it sounded good.It'd be a safe place, at least,and kinda interesting...But, there was a catch,more then likely...He'd learnt that no matter what, there had to be,that there was no such thing as a free lunch. Still...maybe it was worth his time?

Imp gives a mental shake of his head. Whatever. He'd have to think on it later.Right now,the young thief was low on supplies and cash,so it was time to snag some 'donations'. Giving a look down the street,he spots a brown haired girl, a couple of years older then him, headed his way, causing his eyes to narrow.  Examining her from behind the shades, the boy gave a mental nod. Looked like she was headed for school...Probably not much cash on her,just enough to help her get through the school day,but at least he'd be able to get a sandwich or something to hold him over for a little bit. Imp subtly picked up his pace....

Meanwhile, Quiver would notice a boy walking towards her, clothed in worn and slightly tattered clothing, as if he either was particularly clumsy,or lived a tad roughly. On his back was a cargo  backpack nearly as worn. Messy, short red hair weaved in the slight breeze. His gaze was directed a tad downwards,as if he was watching for any rough patches that'd trip him up. That might be why he wound up bumping into her.

He glanced up in seeming surprise, and gave a embarrassed smile. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, Miss! I guess I should have watched where I was going. I-I was wanting to make sure I didn't trip up,eye condition you know,but I guess I should've glanced up as well. I hope you're not too mad at me..." The boy chattered on as he reached out to help her straighten up, a small hand attempting to snake into her pocket while he was at it.

"Just try catching me!!!"- Imp
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6518-imp

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No swiping (HB)   Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Quiver noticed someone as she walked on, a scruffy looking boy with red hair who was looking downwards, seemingly not paying attention. Robin didn't usually suspect every stranger she ran into, but since she had just been dealing with a pickpocket just now, it wasn't that crazy. For a second she considered moving out of the way when he was about to bump into her, but she decided to see how this turned out.

When he bumped into her, Robin didn't resist so it looked as if she hadn't been expecting it Ooof! As the boy apologised and started making excuses, Robin kept the corner of her eyes on his hands, while at the same time acting natural so he wouldn't expect anything It's no problem, it's my fault too. I should probably give you some advice though...

As his hand was about to enter her pockets, she suddenly went to grab his wrist. If she succeeded, she would give him a harsh look in complete contrast to the smile she was giving him only a moment earlier ...stealing is wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No swiping (HB)   Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:12 am

Imp was careful to keep the grin on his face from changing from sheepish to victorious as she seemed to fall for it.Granted, he did feel a tad guilty about it, since she was so nice, but...Well, he had to eat too,and she'd be able to replace what he took pretty easily.

As she said she needed to give him advice, the boy tilted his head curiously, keeping up the 'clumsy kid' act,his hand inching more towards her pockets...only for his wrist to suddenly be seized in a grab. The smile instanty disappears, replaced by a frustrated frown, and the stance of his body shifting to 'wary street kid.' "...Crud...See'ya, ya old hag!!!" With a sudden jerk, he frees his arm, and jumps back, pulling out a bandanda mask, a large Cheshire style grin painted on it, from under his collar and over his face. Running towards a alley,Imp looks over his shoulder. "And have a lovely day!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No swiping (HB)   Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Robin noticed the difference in his attitude immediately as soon as she revealed that she was on to him; the clueless smile melting into a frown. The boy wrenched his arm out, much to her surprise. Robin had assumed that a boy that young would be intimidated, as had been the case for other pickpockets this boy's age.

The boy donned a strange mask with a wide grin and started to run towards an alley. When the boy looked over his shoulder to finish his one liner he would see Robin was close behind him. Robin dove to tackle him to the ground, hoping to drag him down. She didn't want to hurt him, she just wanted to get her wallet back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No swiping (HB)   Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:29 am

Imp stuck his wallet into his pants pocket, grinning beneath his mask. Great!! Now he'd be able to at least  a sandwhich...Well, if he was lucky. As he delivered his one liner, the boy gulped as he noticed how close she was,and tried running faster,trying to focus on teleporting.C'mon, c'mon...The edges of his form started flickering slightly. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite fast enough. As he was tackled to the ground, he squirmed and tried to push her off. "Hey!!! Gerroff, you're crushing me!" The boy's shades fell off in the struggle, revealing strange,faintly glowing purple eyes.Crudcrudcrud....

@Pikazard

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: No swiping (HB)   Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:31 pm

As Robin was approaching the pickpocket, she noticed something weird going on. The boy seemed to be... flickering? Robin didn't know quite what he was trying to go, but it didn't matter since she was able to interrupt it with her tackle. Robin drove him to the ground and pinned him down, keeping him in place when he tried to break free.

When his glasses fell off of his face to reveal his glowing purple eyes, Robin was slightly curious about them but she didn't give them too much attention. Instead she snaked her hand into his pocket and took her wallet out. She quickly put her wallet back into her pocket, then slowly got off of the boy, backing off a few feet so that he would not be tempted to try and dive for her pocket You shouldn't be doing this kind of thing. You never know if someone might be dangerous in this city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No swiping (HB)   Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:57 pm

The boy's struggles didn't exactly help. As she pins him in place, he growls, giving her a glare. As Robin gets off and backs away, Imp scrambles up and backs away his own self, giving her a wary look. Dang it...To far to retrieve the wallet...Well, it was probably for the best. She'd probably just tackle him down again...Head tilting slightly at the rebuke, he snorted, crossing his arms. "Maybe not,but it ain't like I got a choice,lady.After all, I gotta eat too. Besides, I can handle myself!" Imp's chin lifts slightly under the mask, in a proud manner.The young thief's eyes peered at her,a tad curious. "Besides,what do you care? I'm just a street rat, after all."

@Pikazard

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No swiping (HB)   

Back to top Go down

No swiping (HB)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Boot 3 :: Jump City :: Downtown-