Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Vote_lcapSpiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Voting_barSpiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Vote_lcapSpiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Voting_barSpiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Empty
PostSubject: Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc)   Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:34 am

“I got this…” A girl with long black hair and vibrant light blue eyes side as if trying to convince herself as she held a glowing light blue bow and held back what looked like an arrow made of brilliant light blue lights that flowed off it like threads.”I totally got this…” She said with a nod bobbing her head a bit. “I-” “Better fire that damn arrow before this thing gets bored of chasing me!” Another girl shouted out at her as she back flipped and flung around in the air by black threads that black smoke came off from that connected to her by her fingers, she barely dodging a giant monster swiping at her.

Her hair white and had red eyes. The Blue eyed girl puffed up her cheeks and perched her lips when she was shouted at and narrowed them as a third girl landed next to her after having jumped from the roof of a nearby building as a spinal chord looking bone chain retracted into her hand that  let out a gush of blood when it fully retracted.

She though pulling on a thread on the open wound tightening thick treads that had been laced in to slow up the bleeding. She having blonde hair and blue eyes. “Hey if you don’t think you're ready you can always back out but if you keep standing around doubting your skills and never firing due to this you’ll never make the shot.

She tied off her threads with her hand and teeth before gently grabbing the girl's arms helping her aim while standing behind her making the girls eyes glow a faint light blue. “It’s a big target and all you have to do is hit it in general… you have a strong spirit power… you just have to use it…” she whispered to her calmly as the arrow grew bigger she though took a breath relaxing her face closing her eyes. She reopened her eyes and fully drew back the arrow again before letting it go.

The arrow let the threads fray outward and connected to lamp posts and electrical wiring all along the way taking energy from each thing making the arrow bigger and the threads more sharp like blades.The arrow then started to spin wildly and shot right through the beast leaving a massive hole in its chest. It then fell down to the ground as the girl blinked before her arrow faded and started to jump around excitedly.

“I did it! I did it! Wahooooo!” She cheered as the blond girl held up her hand to high five as the white haired one landed behind them walking to a stop. The black haired one then high fived it with with all her strength making the blond one gasp wide eyed. “Mistakes were made!” Which only made the black haired one giggle and pouch on her back hugging her and making her stumble until she fell on the ground and started to laugh.

The white haired one crossed her arms rolling her eyes but smirked as a small crowd of teens walked their way over following a man with black hair and red eyes and a goatee. “Nice work girls, you officially may move onto the advanced classes to work to become royal knights.” He said softly to them with a grin making them all cheer together.

The blond there’s name is Rooth McClaine, Her family has bone focused powers and her people works as the second biggest assassin family of our people. The white haired girl, her name is Addison Tonn, her family is the current top ranked family and her mother is their family head so she's like our princess in simplistic terms her family power being shadow manipulation. And the black haired one, that's me, My name is Lilly Necowl, my family are known as the family that deals with energy and the cultist family.

This being due to my family a 100 years ago being tricked into thinking a demon was a god…. So we worshiped it and became mass murderers to please the demon… but hey we may be a joke now but at least we can say that our family history isn’t boring right? Our people are known as the Spirit Bloodline, or of the Bloodline for short...despite it not really being shorter… Never really got that… But anyways, we evolved from humans and are the next step above them due to our increased intelligence, powers, and links to our souls and such.

Our society that we keep in pocket dimensions away from the human world are incredibly far more advanced than the humans, they recently seemed to only start to learn about the blast power that they can make while us… we have these things call guns. Also while these guys also seem to still be figuring out what lighting is in its entirety.we have these new things called cellular devices or, cell phones.

Were still trying to advance to the states that the demons are but the demons at least are able to tell that were trying and are advanced so they respect us and we them in return. Were though working a lot with the ghosts and vampires though as well, they helping us more when it come to what my parents like to call, teen entertainment, due to them seeing the things they help us advance on just being childish kinds of things.

Overall there's so much more to cover but I won’t bore you with the details just yet. So for now I’ll leave you with this, I’m Lilly Necowl age 15, and majoring in the young adult section of the academy, in Royal Knights… also known as high ranking elite fighting team which doesn’t mean I’ll get into their group but it does mean that i have a higher chance of being chosen to join them for sure.

Known Families:
Back to top Go down

Spiritbloodline Chronicles (FanFIc)
Page 1 of 1