Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Today at 10:21 am by Energy

» Devastation (Ace/Open)
Yesterday at 6:54 pm by Energy

» Updates To The Site [Please Read}
Yesterday at 10:41 am by Energy

» Kaden Bakugou
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:12 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 pm by Megabot

» Inactive Characters (Please Read)
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 am by Energy

» Learning With Friends (Open)
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:15 am by Energy

» Unknown
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:15 am by Energy

» Temporary Single Approvals [Please Read]
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:01 am by Energy

Top posting users this week
Energy

Noble

Bloo

Megabot

Shadowwalker

Kip

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Megabot

Shadowwalker

Noble

Bloo

God King Ferg

Hellbreaker

Kip

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

Emmz, Hellbreaker, Rin, Tython

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Devastation (Ace/Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:36 am

Frequency ran down the road before parkouring her way up to a roof and started to jump from roof to roof in a full sprint until she got to the outskirts of town before skidding to a stop and falling off the roof. Though before she hit the ground a large creature made of leafs grass and dirt caught her and set her down among a large crowd of people.

The creature reverted into a young preteen boy who gave her a thumbs up so she gave one in return. There was a man with white hair and red eyes standing on a black platform with black smoke coming off of it. He then rose up a disk into the air and held it with 2 fingers before flicking the side making it spin and a pulse wave came out of it.

Everyone within 100 ft then of him would hear him speak in their minds in their natural native language, all who weren’t would hear him speaking in german. “Good evening to you all,” He said with a bow. “Today I come to you all with a heavy heart to inform you that when the perpetrator that came in to steal from our people… killed the new leader of the Necowl family. Though their family still are the strongest so they will not be replaced in position with the Tonns. The old leader Addison Necowl was in pursuit of the thief who had ripped out the soul from our after life orb… Jennifer Necowl.”

Many murmurs started as he continued. “He dug up her grave and our council can no longer track her soul which means… he failed to bring her back properly…. For our younger individuals here this means she will be an Anti spirit now… She being alive physically but her existence requiring humanoid flesh in order to sustain itself due to not having the proper sacrifice prior to resurrection. We are unsure of where she is now but the last spot we could see her soul was in a city not far from here…"

"Steel City… she could be anywhere now… and the council in place of the lost leader has passed the act of mercy.” The crowd grew silent then and the atmosphere growing grim. “The existence she will live is a grim one and from what we know of the young woman she would not want to have to hurt others in order to survive, so until the ritual to bring the new necowl head into power we are instructed if we find Jennifer Necowl… to kill her to return her soul back to the after life orb to be with her family and at peace once again….”

Frequency tensed hearing all this before shouting angrily “Who did this!?” The crowd looked to her then to him with narrowed eyes they too wanting to know. He though sighed before speaking up “We do not know his identity… but we do know that he was a human….” “All we’ve ever done for the humans was give them mercies and not killed them so they could advance! We’ve even helped them grow and advance faster in the past!"

"We finally let them know of our existence and this is what they do?! Forsake a 15 year old girl who spent her whole life saving those heathen monsters! Getting kidnapped while trying to work to join a team to help the humans more! Get tortured for month before watching her whole family die before her very eyes before being killed?!” The man shouted he having black hair and blue eyes. A few others held him back as he seemed to start to get violent.

“And this is why the demons mock us for not waging war on the humans…” one muttered as the man on the podium looked sadly at the group but spoke seriously. “The humans still have much to learn, they may have existed just as long as us but they still need to learn the spiritual side of existence, and learn how dishonorable it is to steal a soul without even knowing how to properly bring the person back to life… Besides…. This human does not speak for the entire race… I know you are upset about your 3rd cousins niece Jollin but you and I both know that despite Jane and her husband being assassins they still believed in not forsaking an entire race for one person… even if they doomed their daughter…”

The man looked down defeated then and the others let him go “That is all for now… I will contact you all with updates in the dream scape next time… I bid you all fare well…” He said grabbing the disk making it absorb the wave before his podium turned into an open palm that grabbed him and vanished in a puff of smoke. The crowd then dispersed with various other methods similar to this each one seeming to have their own unique power.

Frequency hung her head low her fists clenched along with her teeth and eyes as tears streamed down her face. She though used her fist to wipe her tears away as she pulled out her phone and went to text angel but paused seeing he hadn’t given her his number yet so she slowly just dropped her hand down in defeat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:38 am

Joshua flew through the air, doing his best to tail Frequency without letting on that he was following her. I doubt she'd be entirely willing to let me tag along, especially given what I already know about these people. It's unlikely they'd be too happy with a human sitting in on one of their secret meetings. As the two of them came up to an approaching crowd, Josh suddenly stopped, diving downward  between two buildings after Frequency had moved a few rooftops past them. If I flew over a crowd that size, I'd almost certainly be spotted. Better to move along the ground and hope I can get into a better position without being caught. The teen would do his best to move quietly towards the crowd, flying back up to another rooftop when he got close enough. After getting into position, he would lie flat against the roof, doing his best to go unseen while listening to whatever was said. Thankfully, the speaker appeared to have some kind of ability to communicate telepathically, as Angel was able to hear the man's voice in his head without even needing to focus on what the man was speaking.

The ex-hero listened patiently as the man began his speech, tensing up the first time the Necowl family was mentioned. As the man paused before delivering the name of the stolen soul, Josh felt his breath catch, already certain of what he would say next. Unfortunately for the teen, he was not proven wrong. As the man continued to describe what had happened to her, Angel felt an equal amount of excitement and terror. So she's alive...but in a bad way. Still, if that means there's a chance to see her again... The teen's thoughts settled as the crowd's voices died, and when the man mentioned the plan for taking care of Blue, he could feel himself losing his breath again.

The rest of the meeting went mostly unnoticed by Joshua, as he was too busy spending the time lost in his thoughts. No...no way. Blue is back, and I already lost her once. There's no way I'm going to let these arrogant morons take her again. I'll find her first...or stop any of them that beat me to her./ By the time Josh had worked through his thoughts and anger, the meeting had concluded and the alley fell quite once again. Peering over the edge, he saw that Frequency was the only one left in the area. The teen spread his wings again, flying over and down to the ground, landing just in front of his new acquaintance. "Well, for people who consider themselves better than humans, your people sure do have some stupid ideas. So, what now? It sounds like we're working against the entirety of the local families to find Blue before them." he stated, as though there were no other option.

Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:39 am

Frequency tensed seeing him appear and looked up reading his lips and sighed putting her phone away. So he heard it all… ”The council is made up of older members of our people who watched the humans throughout the past 300 years… they see becoming an anti as someone of our people becoming more human which in some cases are accurate but with others it’s not. They see it as the person being disconnected from our people and the spiritual side of the world, and they becoming uncontrollably violent in certain situations… that and coming from our afterlife into the world in general is hard to deal with due to what afterlife is like…"

"But coming back into the world knowing everyone in your family is dead...and knowing the life you will likely live after you come back to life after being how jenny was before… I can understand them wanting to save her from the pain but… that should be her choice…”
She shook her head sighing ”We’ll have to find her and keep her safe for the next few weeks… Her cousin is next in line and she wouldn’t allow the council to kill her so once she's in power she stop the act of mercy…"

"Either way we need to find Jennifer… you know her likely better than I do so i guess while on our way to steel city we’ll have to brainstorm what a confused hungry Jenny would be now… Also if she is an anti her teeth and eyes will be a bit different since the best way i can describe it is the antis are generally our versions of the human’s zombies. But the zombies that were brought back with their minds, not the sad ones that beginners make all the time.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:07 am

What seemed like a mist passed threw the crowed before forming again next to frequincy. in place of the mist was a little girl in a old military school uniform "i might be able to help, if you need it that is" the little girl had wisps of mist on her as she said this "if shes that important theres no time to waste"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:41 am

Josh listened politely as Frequency explained more about her people and the decisions they made, silently fuming. So they'd give up on one of their own just because they think she's become more human. I have to say, I'm really starting to like these people less and less. Frequency continued her explanations, talking about what Jennifer's life would be like having been brought back improperly and explaining the two's best course for saving her life.

"Well, that's a relief at least. It sounds like we've got a couple of objectives then: Find Jennifer and protect her from the rest of your people, and do whatever we can to expedite her cousin's promotion. If we can find Blue, then we may be able to get in contact with her cousin and explain everything. Something tells me that if you expect her cousin to shut down the kill order immediately, the other family members do as well - and they may do their best to slow things down and keep her out of the loop."

Finally, the teen's friend explained that they would need to find Jenny, even though she was likely in a more confused state than normal. "Hm. As much as I'd like to claim I know where she would go, I didn't really get to know her all that well. I might have an idea or two to start, but I'm wouldn't be surprised if those don't turn anything up. We may end up flying blind for a bit." As he finished, a strange cloud drifted next to the two, forming into what appeared to be a young girl. Angel blinked in surprise, looking from the girl to Frequency and pointing a thumb at the newcomer. "Friend of yours? Another one of your people? 'Cause I have no idea who this is." The ex-hero then turned towards the girl, regretting having left a mask of any kind behind. "Who are you, and why are you here? Are you spying on us for your people?"

Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:28 am

Frequency nodded reading his lips ”Right… and the other point is sorta right sorta wrong… the head families in the council wouldn’t do that and would respect her choice and bring her in at the standard rate of time… outside of the Tonn’s families head. Ever since the Necowls beat them in overall family power they have been resentful of anything the Necowls do and try their best to cause them troubles without breaking our people’s laws.”

She explained simply She though nodded at his explanation I’m sad to hear this but… sounds like we’ll just have to-’ Frequency looked to the girl tilting her head to one side before looking back to Angel to see what he had to say and joking said ”Dats raaaaacist… assuming I know the powered girl cause I’m a Bloodline… pffft”

She looked over the girl checking her eyes and hair color. ”In all seriousness I don’t really know her. She could be from one of the head family trees though… the head families put in a representative family in Jump ever since our head of the bloodline person moved here… aka Jenny’s mother.” She explained looking over the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Alexander moved up to the two and assured the child away. “Forgive her she tries to be helpful in her current state of living.” Alexander extends his hand to angle “My name is Alexander Anderson, I offer my assistance in finding your friend as it is part of being a hero.” looking to frequency he asks “ma'am do you know of any details about your friend that could be usefull.”

he began to pace around ever so slightly as he looks at the ground his lips moving as if talking to himself before looking back up “We may not have a lot of time if there looking for her.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:59 am

Joshua nodded thoughtfully as Frequency discussed her people's respect for each other, filing away the information about the Tonn's family. Good to know. Something tells me I shouldn't be too surprised if we run into them along the way... The teen shrugged at the hero's joke, although her admission that she didn't know the newcomer didn't exactly reassure him. "Well, you can't blame me for wondering. But if neither of us know her, then..." Another man approached the group, sending the child away before introducing himself to them and sticking out his hand, which Angel intentionally left hanging. "...Right. Um, same issue here. I have no idea who you are, so you'll forgive me if we don't exactly fill you in on everything right away. If it's all the same to you, I'd like a little bit of proof that we can trust you before working with you."

Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Seeing the man arrive Frequency eyed him a lot and like angel didn’t take his hand and read his lips and Angels as they spoke getting the main gists of what they were both saying. ”Yeah… same here to be honest… we don’t know you at all, and not only that but… coming up and instantly talking to us like you know us is honestly a bit creepy to me… That and you sorta just shooed away some girl that may have had information we could have used… you know since she came back after everyone else left…”

She said bluntly and shrugged with her hands up at the same level as her shoulders her palms pointing to the sky. ”That and you don’t seem like you my be from my people soooo for all we know you may be in kahoos with the guy who stole her to begin with so forgive us if we awkwardly leave in a comedic style at any point since we really don’t have time to do a get to know you talk with you and find her afterwards….”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:09 am

(ooc: skipping SW due to long delay)

Joshua shrugged his shoulders at the newcomer's lack of a response. "Yeah, that's about what I expected. Listen, maybe you're a nice guy and all, but we don't have any way of knowing for sure. This is way too important for us to just be able to trust some random stranger that just approached us, and we don't really have the time to go looking into your background to see if we can trust you. So thanks for the offer, but I think we'll have to pass for now." the teen stated dismissively, turning back to Frequency. "Shall we away? We've definitely got a bit of a trek ahead of us, but like you said that'll give us time to figure out our next steps. I may have an idea or two to get us started."

Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:54 am

Frequency sighed seeing Angels words ”Oh thank god I though i just missed his lips and didn’t see what he said” She said with a laugh. She though nodded at his reply. ”And not to make this a race thing or anything but since you aren’t spirit bloodline its too hard for me to know your possible true intentions and powers so you're a bit too much of a wild card for me too.”

She said with her own shrug. She then looked back to Angel and nodded ”Sure! Though how are we doing this, do you have like a baby holder chest thing you could let me sit in, you carrying me? Am i riding on your shoulders? I know you travel with wings so i doubt your back is in since i’d rather not impair your flying nor would i like to get beat over and over with your wings while we fly.” She said thinking mostly out loud to him openly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Josh nodded and turned away from Alexander as Frequency agreed to move out, frowning slightly at the baby holder comment. "Ha, funny. You should do improv, I'm sure you'd be quite good at it. But you're right, flying would not be very efficient if I had to take you with me. So, we'll just do this the way other people do." he replied, pulling out his phone and quickly calling a ride-share to the group. "Well, that'll take a little bit to get here, so in the meantime, we can at least try something..."

Josh would continue to look at his phone, opening up another app - the communication system that his old team had set up. "It's a bit of a long shot, but maybe Blue's set up some way to get messages from the network again. She ran it through her mask before, but she set up the security for it, so she'd probably be able to get back in if she wanted to." The teen said, mostly thinking out loud, but also so that Frequency would know what he was planning.

Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:25 am

She shrugged ”Tried it once… it bothered me when i couldn’t hear others laughter so i kept thinking that no one liked me.” She said before peaking over at his phone and rose an eyebrow. ”Did you just order a fuckin uber….? Their gonna **** their pants the moment they see this guy, me in costume and some random guy in an alley waiting for them…”

She said simply before looking up to him to see what the had to say though only caught the last part. ”Try what…?” She nodded shrugging ”I mean its totally likely but… does she have a way to do that? I mean not to be insensitive again but… she was just pulled out of her own grave…. Would she have a mask or some form of tech to actually do that…?” She asked with a rose eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:37 am

"Fair enough, I guess that could make the experience a bit less fun." Josh noticed Frequency trying to get a look at his phone, and turned the screen so that she could see it while he worked. Not like I have anything to hide... "Please, those guys don't need any more money going their way. But basically, yeah. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be fine as long as you don't do anything crazy...so don't do anything crazy please." At the girl's questions about his plan, the teen simply shrugged, the frown on his face growing slightly deeper. "Like I said, it's a long shot. Maybe she's tapped in to the network somehow, maybe she hasn't. This is just a starting step - if we're lucky, it may be all we need. If not, then we'll just have to chase down a different lead." The teen composed a quick message that he would send out to Blue through the network, telling her of the trouble coming her way and giving a location to meet. "Best to cover our bases if nothing else."

Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   Yesterday at 6:54 pm

She shrugged ”I mean yeah but i'm certain there's likely a guy that works for them that is in debt to the mafia and he could have used that 8 or more dollars you would have given him to finish paying them off so he could go home to his family and tell them that they were all safe now.” She said in a slight smart assy way. She though sighed seeing his request. ”Fiiiiiine” She said before chuckling with a bright smile under her mask. Hearing his reasoning she nodded and shrugged. ”Alright well let's hope it works then.” She said sincerely.

___

Meanwhile
___

Mellow music her eyes closed gently she had just finished changing and staring at her new face. She couldn’t help but feel a bit weird being able to really understand the English lyrics that she only had a mild understanding of before due to only having rough translations. She though slowly cracked her eyes open and looked to the phone she had gotten not too long ago and looked at an old photo of her and her sister… she just having learned of her sister's death… Her eyes sore and tired from all the tears.

She though re closed her eyes as she let her hand that held her phone fall from her rose up knees and rested the phone and and hand on her chest and focused on the music coming off from the phone a while longer until the phone went off telling her of a notification she having set them up so she could sorta eye her old friends to see what they were up to based on their chatting system they had going. Seeing the message her brows frowned a bit as she sat up and shut off the music.

”The hell…?” She muttered in English with a slight japanese accent. She though after a long while of staring at the phone debating if she should message back she finally did. ‘I’ll meet you there. I’ll look older than before..’ She texted leaving it at that as she got up and started to pull her boots on and looked at the mirror at her face again, it still older… and scarless. She though took a deep breath and pulled back her hair into pigtails with 2 light blue ribbons.

She narrowed her eyes at the reflection then. ”See you later stranger….” She grumbled out before pocketing her phone and started her way out of the hotel room she had been in.[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devastation (Ace/Open)   

Back to top Go down

Devastation (Ace/Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1