Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My disappearance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My disappearance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My disappearance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My disappearance Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My disappearance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My disappearance Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My disappearance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My disappearance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My disappearance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My disappearance Vote_lcapMy disappearance Voting_barMy disappearance Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My disappearance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

My disappearance Empty
PostSubject: My disappearance   My disappearance Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:58 pm

I know I've been gone for a good long while,and that I did it without even saying good bye. No warning, nothing. That wasn't loyal,nor right of me, and I'm so sorry. I abandoned you all, and I know it might be hard to make up for it. Still, maybe I can start with a explanation.

Shortly before I'd left, a arc was giving my muse a bit of trouble. That, combined with RL events and certain happens, pretty much put a bullet in said muse's head,as far as this place was concerned. I couldn't even draw up the will to come on here to explain, up till now. That was probably weak of me.

I'm not completely sure this is a coming back message. I'm still having trouble with this site,and I'm not sure where to even begin with Toji and all my other charries. Still, I owed you all this message, this explanation. ...I liked to say TTRPG isn't just a place to hang out, but that it was a sanctuary, a community, a family, and my leaving spit that in the eye. I failed you all, and I know mere words won't make up for it. I...I'll try to make up for it, but I can't promise I will.

And, I apologize as well to those I offended shortly before I left. The words I told you all were meant to help,and to clear certain things up, but I was too harsh. I hope you all can forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

My disappearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: My disappearance   My disappearance Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 7:53 pm

My disappearance TgYUTTp

I want you to imagine that steamroller is a Futon instead. Welcome back-sorta. You still owe cbox rent.

Joking aside, welcome back for reals! Hope you get the muse back xP
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

My disappearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: My disappearance   My disappearance Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:57 am

XD Thank you for the welcome back,and for the hope. I hope so as well.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

My disappearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: My disappearance   My disappearance Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 11:37 am

Hey HB, don't be too hard on yourself. Life happens.

I just hope you're doing well, my friend. Let me know if you ever want to just talk.

I feel you with the loss of muse, man. It definitely happens. Eventually, whether here or somewhere else, you will get it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My disappearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: My disappearance   My disappearance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My disappearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Leave Of Absence-
Jump to: