Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Vote_lcapDuuuude (Noble Then Open) Voting_barDuuuude (Noble Then Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Vote_lcapDuuuude (Noble Then Open) Voting_barDuuuude (Noble Then Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Duuuude (Noble Then Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Empty
PostSubject: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 12:18 am

Step 1 getting the introing message up, done. Step 2 arriving in the city, done. Step 3 sending and arriving message, done. Step 4 start searching with the info i have, done. Step 5 approach the target!!!!! A girl run up the side of the base of a tree and started to climb up it before leaping to a window with a tud and pressed her hands and feet at the wide parts of each side and looked into the closed window scanning the shocked class.

”Oh! Sorry wrong room!” She shouted through the closed window with a thick russian accent before using a draining pipe to hop over to the next room's window that was open and landed on it perching style and looked into the now staring class until she found the guy she was looking for and held her hand up.

”Duuuuuuude! You were super easy to find, you really shouldn’t use your powers in public at the mall where anyone can just get their friends to get you into the security footage to get your face.” She rapidly sped each word out before inhaling a long inhale before continuing. ”Then taking the screenshot to a private investigator and paying him like 70 american dollars for him to just go”

She rose her arms into the air ”Oooooh! I know that kid! My son has 3rd period with him in school! Then you go oh sweet thanks guy here's a candy bar to say thank you for being so efficient!” She shouted off a million words per second before for panting a bit and grinning. ”SO why are you in a school like this when you could be out being snazzy like me man? I heard this school has a bit of a program for people with weaker caliber powers but you can’t really be learning THAT much to be hanging out so much here all day long”

She said pulling out a candy bar casually and pressed it to her mouth mask before blinking and looking to it ”Man i should have really asked for a food slot for this thing…” She looked up to him then and held it in his direction. ”You want it? I promise it has no fake sugar in it and is 100% unhealthy.” She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Joshua looked out the window, sighing instead of focusing on his schoolwork. Until recently, he would have been content to sit in class studying, but the message that had gone out recently had him reconsidering his decision to give up his heroics. Who even is this person? Trying to find old heroes, giving out their location to everyone who sees it? They're related to Blue and knows what happened to her, and yet still insists on being a hero. And somehow, has me considering it as well - despite everything that's happened. If nothing else, it'd be nice to meet them and see what's driving them so hard... As the teen's thoughts trailed off, a girl landed on the window he was looking out of, startling him and the rest of his classmates. Josh's confusion turned to annoyance as the girl addressed him, clearly aware of his alter ego. As she continued to talk, more of Josh's classmates turned towards him, clearly paying attention to what she was saying.

Right, enough of this. First things first, I have to get her out of here before too many more people believe her. Josh stood up quickly when the girl finished, addressing his teacher. "I'm very sorry sir. This is my...sister." The teacher gave him a questioning look, to which he held up a hand as if to stop Frequency from seeing his mouth as he mouthed the word "adopted" to the teacher. "She's a little...eccentric. I should probably take her home so that she doesn't run off again. I promise, this won't happen again." Josh's teacher hesitated for a moment before nodding, and the teen moved towards the window, holding out his hand. "Come on, sis. Let's get you home." he said, narrowing his eyes and jerking his head towards the door. "We can talk outside." he muttered quietly, doing his best to make sure nobody but the girl heard him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 4:36 am

She blinked moving over a bit to read his lips before giving a thumbs up to the teacher. "Big brother doesn't like that i left school to date a pretty German boy!" She said cheerfully. She pouted when he covered his mouth and flailed her hand in the direction of his hand. "Hey if you do that i can't see what you're saying in secret!" She took his hand and hopped inside giggling.

"But brother I wanted to meet all of your friends so that i may borrow them then soon make them my new friends so that we can have a traditional sibling rivalry over whose friends are whose!" She exclaimed walking out with him shoving the candy bar in a teen boys mouth winking to him as she skipped happily out the door. When they made it outside she giggled a bit more

"America n boys are straight forward! already taking me home with them! Either that or i'm just jumping to conclusions and you just want to know who i am. If thats the case" She started shaking the hand she never let go of. "I am Frequency, and you were a past Teen Titan recruit correct?" She asked and said simply.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:44 pm

Josh sighed inwardly as the girl followed his lead. At least she seems to have enough sense to tell when somebody is trying to keep a secret...even if she somehow didn't realize that before. "Yes yes, maybe one day we'll have a little rivalry. For now though, let's just get you back to mom and dad. I'm sure they'll just love to hear that you ditched school to hang out with your friend." the teen replied, playing the part as convincingly as he could. When the pair exited the classroom, Josh would move away from it and the others a ways before responding. "You are jumping to rather extreme conclusions, yes. My interest in you is purely curiosity." he replied bluntly, still a bit peeved that the girl had nearly blown his cover in front of his entire class.

When Frequency introduced herself and asked if he was a former recruit, Joshua frowned. "I gathered that, yes. It's not like anyone else has publicly posted on the internet that they're looking for me. As for your question, well, I suppose there's no point in lying when you've clearly demonstrated you know exactly who I am, and quite publicly at that. Thanks for that by the way." he replied sarcastically. After pausing for a moment, the teen sighed and spoke again, his tone less callous this time. "But yeah, that about sums it up. Emphasis on the 'recruit'. Can't really call it much more than that when the team didn't last past the introductory test, although your message shows that you know that whole story." Josh looked over at the girl, taking another moment to choose his own question. "I have to ask though, with everything you know, why seek us out? Your message mentioned you were like...Blue, and yet even knowing what happened to her you still want to be a hero? And how does finding me help you with that? In case you haven't noticed, I've been doing my best to keep a low profile."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 12:50 am

She smiled brightly hearing his rivalry comment and held her free hand up into the air in victory. "Yaaaaaaaay!" She cheered as she left the room with him. She chuckled a bit nodding with a shrug "Yeah I know I'm just teasing you is all." She said waving him off a bit with a chuckle,. She blinked hearing is sarcastic tone before cursing in Russian.

"Sorry about that i grew up with my people only so i forget that humans don't typically show off who they really are or what they really do openly due to the nature of humans and how unaccepting they can be. I'll be sure not to reveal you like that in public ever again unless you directly ask me too." she said with an awkward chuckle. She nodded then as he said who he was and that she likely already knew the whole story.

"Well the thing is she wasn't kidnapped then tortured then killed for being a hero all that happened because of who she was to our people, so in other words a totally different reason but knowing what happened to her does make me want to be a hero like her more... so people like her don't die. And i'm looking for you all because I know what happened to Jennifer... You may be safe but I know that Riot vanished without a trace and I have no info on any others from your group of recruits... what if they are endanger...?"

"What if they were taken like jenny and being tortured as we speak feeling forgotten lost and have no hope left of going back home?I might be a stranger to them but if there's a chance that they are in danger and i can save them then i will.Even if i bother them like i did with you here today."

She explained seriously "After hearing that you went back to a normal life i got a bit upset... You swore to be a hero and when you swear to be a hero you swear to keep fighting to protect people and your fellow heroes even if it means giving up a normal life and everything you hold dear to you but when there was a chance that your fellow heroes, possible friends, and would have been your team mates of them being in danger you went back to school and said things were too scary for you or you didn't want to do this anymore.No one could find Jenny in time... do you really want to hear from some stranger on the internet again that while you sat in school another person died cause no one could get to them in time?"

She looked him over a bit. "I'm looking because if i hear they died i want to know that i at least tried by best to save them... I understand if you tell me right here and now that you'd rather not get back into this because if you do you will be officially swearing to give up your normal life if the need arose and there would be no walking back... but if you tell me you'll join me.... Then i'll take any design you want and have my buddies make you a cool costume too free of charge!" she said suddenly perky with a bright smile under her mask and held a thumbs up by the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Josh frowned when Frequency apologized for almost blowing his cover. Seems like a pretty big thing to forget about...although given what I've heard about these people, I suppose it isn't something they'd really think about. "See that you do. I'd rather any enemies I've made didn't know who I was." he replied. As the hero went into her explanation, Josh listened quietly. The longer she went on, the further away Josh's gaze seemed to be. At her last comment, the former hero let out a short chuckle, however there was no humor behind it. "You say that like a costume outweighs the dangers of stepping back in."

"Look, I appreciate your concern. It's nice to know somebody noticed that Angel disappeared. The fact of the matter is, though, that being a hero is dangerous. Blue may not have been killed because she was a hero, but by putting herself in the spotlight she almost certainly drew her attackers directly towards her. I'm sure the same happened to Riot - heroes make enemies. What happens when one of them is stronger than you, and decides to do something about it? When Blue went missing, I did my best to find her. Unfortunately, my leads weren't as good as yours - and by the time I figured that out, I was in the wrong part of the world while she was getting stabbed through the stomach. Not only that, but I hear that in searching for her, Riot got zapped out of existence. Do me a favor and try to imagine what it would feel like if while you were searching for me in another country, you heard that I'd been murdered. Except even that wouldn't be enough, because you don't really know me. Blue's death hurt, and it made me realize something. I have family and, believe it or not, friends who care about me. If I die as the Angel, they'll feel exactly what I did. I can't...I WON'T let anyone I care about suffer like that."

Josh's gaze dropped as he looked down. When he spoke up again, his voice was decidedly quieter. "I...I didn't think Riot was captured when he disappeared. Honestly I figured he turned up just like Blue. You're right, I was scared - part of me wondered if we were being hunted. I wasn't about to let my parents or my friends be the next ones to suffer because I thought I was untouchable. I'm not ready to be Angel again...but I can see that this means a lot to you. So...I'll help you find them. Whoever we can, I'll do my best. At the end of the day, they can choose whether they want to get back into the business, but if nothing else you've earned a shot to try to convince them. When we're done...well, I guess we'll see where we stand."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 5:02 am

Hearing his comment about the costume she grinned shaking her head. ”Nah twas just a joke my good sir…. That is unless that would seal the deal and you would hop right back in, then i'm totes serious.” She said the totes part in a joking tone and nod. Hearing him continue she shrugged.

”Well they sorta had always known who she was and where actually because she was one of the top musicians back in japan and germany and in the most simplest of terms, she was basically the princess of our kind due to her mother being the head of her family and her family being the top ranked family of our people currently so everyone always knows where she is cause we keep tabs on our own. Buuuut I get your point nonetheless.”

She frowned a bit hearing his comment on leaders and shook her head speaking in a sad tone now. ”It wasn't a lead that lead me to find her… it's the fact that the head of the top family had died… her parents were killed along side of her so we had to deam a new overall leader which is basically just as big as us as to you guys when you get a new president but it happens usually only once every 50 years or so… I asked around and i talked to her sister who filled me in…” She admitted sadly.

”It was actually through her chest between the ribs…” she mutter corrected.She sighed though nodding. ”I have imagined that which is why i get why you tried to stay out and i would respect if you chose not to come back...Look…” She pulled out a pen and paper ”Just a heads up don't talk while i write this i won't be able to see what you're saying.”

She wrote down a number and handed it to him. ”Text me, don’t call I won’t hear you, but if you text me I can give you updates on what i find and if you know of any leads and where my clues may link to let me know. This way i can do the footwork and you can help while staying safe…. I have nothing to lose… but you have everything to lose… and i get that… which was why i said only come and join me if you're ready to risk it all.”

She looked him in the eyes a bit before speaking seriously ”I can’t guarantee that i’ll find them all alive… but i’ll find them so at least you know what happened to them okay?”
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Joshua listened quietly as Frequency responded, picking up as much information as he could from what the hero was telling him. A princess, huh? Just when you think you know...knew somebody... When the girl corrected him, Josh turned away and rested his head in his hands, clearly distraught. "I...I didn't want to hear that. I didn't NEED to hear that. Timing and subtlety are not your strong suits I suppose." The teen turned back towards the girl as she addressed him again, barely picking up on the fact that she'd mentioned she wouldn't see him talking. He waited briefly as she wrote something down, taking and looking at it when she handed it to him. The teen held the paper for a moment, before folding it up and putting it in his pocket. "...I told you I would help and I intend to. I'll give you whatever information I can, but I'm not letting you do this alone. Especially since you're...what, deaf? You have to look at someone to know what they're saying, you can't hear phone calls. If you think I'm going to let a deaf girl run around looking for heroes on her own, you're wrong. I won't be available at the drop of a dime, but if you're headed somewhere even remotely dangerous, you get in contact with me, we plan it out, and we go in as safely as possible. No one dies while we try to track my...friends...down." Despite his serious tone and the force he put behind it, Joshua was clearly shaking as he delivered the offer. Still, he did his best to reinforce the fact that his terms were non-negotiable.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 2:11 am

Frequency frowned looking down nodding [color=orange]"Right sorry... and not really no...."[/color=] She said honestly with a shake of her head. She smiled though hearing him confirm that he would infact help her though lost the smile and looked a bit annoyed as he got to the deaf part and started to talk about how apparently her being deaf made her an incapable hero of her own which greatly annoyed her.

She jabbed her pointer finger into his chest and got up in his face. "Look I'll let this slide cause i was just insensitive towards you and Jennifer but its really rude to just assume that i am less capable than other heroes to the degree that i need to be baby sat due to being deaf. I've been trained all my life to work around it and work on my fighting skills far more than some other heroes."

" So I'd like to imagine that i've earned enough in my fighting skills and in life to be worried about from lack of strength and skills rather than being deaf... I'll let you tag in when i go to dangerous places because i respect you as another hero or the hero you had been but don't act like its because im deaf or anything okay?" She said firmly.

"Oh and I'm only like 2 years younger than you so that doesn't make you the boss of me since from what i can tell i've been doing this as long as you if not a little bit longer so" She then raspberried in his face before stepping back and held out her hand. "We in an understanding?"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:28 pm

Joshua kept his gaze averted as Frequency apologized, although the gesture did reassure him a bit. At least she's not trying to be a nuisance...even if that does mean she's not thinking things through all the way. That...may be a bad sign... He was surprised, however, when the girl suddenly jabbed him in the chest, moving up in his face. Apparently I've struck a nerve...well, if nothing else it's a bit of her own medicine back at her. The hero finished her retort, backing off after what Josh considered to be a rather rude gesture. And yet, she'd clearly demonstrated her drive, as well as the fact that she was working with her weakness to overcome it.

"Training or not, it's still a weakness. While I can respect the effort put in to overcome it, I respect the fact that you're being honest about it more. If nothing else though, it demonstrates that boldness is certainly a common trait among your people. Very well, I accept your terms, on the condition that if things go south, you listen to me. I'll do my best to make sure things go well for us, but if they don't my first priority will be to keep us both safe. So that's my counter offer." Josh replied, holding out his own hand. "Take it or leave it."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 12:56 am

”Not saying its not but I still don’t like being count out of any of the fun due to people underestimating me. Sooo unless you want a power noogie try not to use my condition as a drive home excuse to go” She then waved her hands in the air and bobbed her head around using a mocking male esc tone of voice. ”Oh you can't do this that and the other thing cause you're deaf but I’ll do it for you cause I’m totes cool shaka br br br braaahaha.”

She said before grabbing his hand and shook it. ”Now what shall we do n-” She blinked her phone goign off and held up her hand to hold up a one second pointer finger as she read the reply and her eyes went wide before looking up to Angel. ”That was an emergency bulletin from the higher ups… I need to get going some human did a very big nono like the biggest nono one can do. I need to head out and report to the local family head in the area.” She said almost panicked.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Josh chuckled at Frenqucy's impression, nodding his head in understanding. "Very well, I see your point. Don't worry, you won't see me saying anything like that...particularly that last part." The teen smiled as his new associate shook his hand, glad she hadn't tried to adjust the deal further. As she started to ask about what they would do next, however, her attention shifted to her phone as she received a message. Joshua waited patiently as she looked at it, listening intently when she explained what was going on. "...Report, huh? Sounds like you're planning on getting involved." The teen thought for a moment, hand on his chin before speaking up again, giving an exaggerated shrug. "Well, I can't have my new contact getting herself hurt the day I met her, and you did just give me a convenient excuse to get out of school. So, what's the situation, and how can I help? I've seen the kinds of things your people deal with, if they're getting involved I imagine it's pretty big."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 11:07 am

She smiled hearing his don’t worry and gave him a thumbs up. ”Good, i would hate to have to hit you.” She was starting to back up to head out as quickly as she could but paused reading his lips as he spoke. And nodded ”It’s the law of our people I have to go to report when in a foreign company and requested to even if not by direct name.” She said simply she though gave an apologetic narrowed eyes at him and poked his forehead gently ”Sorry but if i get hurt or not is not up to you… this is some really big higher up ranking officials stuff. But… yeah it is big…” She lowered her hand and spoke sadly.

”Someone stole a body from our people’s sacred graveyard and a soul from the ancient orb we hold all our dead souls in… and apparently a new family head was killed trying to stop the thief…. This is some very heavy stuff and could be very bad…. They apparently took them to this country around this state so if it’s someone super strong of our people your people may be in trouble too… But i need to go and meet up with the head in this area or else i’m gonna be in big trouble.” She tried to explain the best she could.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Joshua nodded in understanding as Frequency explained her people's laws, chuckling when she said her well-being wasn't up to him. "Well, I certainly wouldn't ask you to go against your people's wishes, however that doesn't mean I plan on just idling by." he replied. As the girl continued to explain the situation in more detail, Josh's demeanor grew much more serious as he considered the implications of what she was saying.

Well, I can't say I know how someone would steal a soul, but along with a body I can take a pretty good guess at what they plan to do with it...throw in the fact that a new head was killed, combined with everything that's happened involving these people already...I have a really bad feeling about this. "Well, I wouldn't be a very good associate if I stopped you from going about your business. It sounds like this is quite important, and you should be on your way as soon as possible." the teen replied, doing his best to keep a level tone and face. I really want to know what's going on, but if I pry too much she may get suspicious...these people aren't exactly ones to welcome outsiders into their affairs, but if I play this right, I may be able to keep myself in the loop...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 9:52 pm

She nodded to him "Okay how about this, I'll text you the details of what happened in the meeting and what my orders were after the meeting and we can work together to get things done." She offered. If he accepted she would give him a thumbs up before backing up "Alright, make good life choices, and eat plenty of candy I'll text you later bye!" she said before turning around and ran off to get to her meeting.

((OOC: sorry about the total butt reply here after so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duuuude (Noble Then Open)   Duuuude (Noble Then Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next