Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Arrival (Open)
Today at 2:21 am by Shadowwalker

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Yesterday at 9:11 am by Energy

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Yesterday at 5:53 am by Bloo

» Weaver
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am by Bloo

» Jennifer Necowl
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm by Energy

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm by Fox

» The Shovel Men (open)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:34 pm by Bloo

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 am by Gwen

» Who has time?
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 pm by Dar

Top posting users this week
Divvie

Bloo

Energy

Shadowwalker

Top posting users this month
Energy

Megabot

Dar

Bloo

Fox

Tython

Noble

Pikazard

Silent Night

Sterling

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

Divvie, Hellbreaker, Shadowwalker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Heroes Of Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Heroes Of Today   Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:37 am

1/1/2017, at the start of the year It was officially documented within my peopleís databases that the Teen Titans went forth to find new members to replace themselves and started a test for the first group which included several note worthy heroes of Jump City. A Teen named Riot who fought in a giant metal suit using his equipment and skills and tactful thinking in battle plans to defeat his foes, Hotwire who wore a basic uniform like Robin the leader of the Teen Titans was known for and used his mind and ability to manipulate technology to create devices in battle to defeat foes, Angel a hero still working more on spreading his name around but had been known for having mind based powers.

Wildfire the teen we believe to be the Teen Titan Starfireís brother who has similar powers and had been known to fight a lot with several other members of the soon to be new team, And Blue Blast, a member of my people who had been the daughter of the head of the family Necowl which was the leading family of our people. The mission was from what we could tell simple but at some point The member Blue Blast was reported to have been kidnapped. The Teen Titanís main team failing to rescue her and the new team we do not know if they finished the test or not. Here was when many of the members were reported to have droping off from the radar.

Later this month on the 22nd another team was tested holding the members Lighting Wolf, a new up and coming hero with super speed, Jolt another new hero which we donít know all too much else on but this, and Avenger a boy with powers on the surface looking much like Tonn ability to make shadows into solid structures who worked with the sister of Blue Blast to try to fight off an attack of the Jump City streets. We donít really know what their mission test was but we do know that after this test many of the members vanished afterwards under the radar. About 2 months later it was reported that Blue Blast had been located and her parents, sister, and 2 closest friends Riot and Lighting Wolf had left to rescue her.

Though Riot had been reported by the sister to have vanished out of nowhere before they could arrive. In the fight it was reported that during this time of her disappearance Blue Blast had been horribly tortured to near death daily and had managed to break free and was on her way back to meet the team half way who had went to save her but was only met with watching her parents killed before her vary eyes before being impaled through the chest and bleed out before she could be healed. After this information on her sister Lighting Wolf and Riot have all been rather dry and bare. Same with the others.

We nor does really anyone from what I can tell have any idea what happened to the new Titans or the Old Titans who had vanished over timeÖ itís been about nearing 6 months and everything has been silent for most heroes and villains and no one knows what may happen next since as far as we know the heroes may be all captured or met the same fate as Blue Blast and if that is the case it's only a matter of time before the villains of the city figure out there's no one to oppose them and take advantage of the situation.

My name is FrequencyÖ I want to find these heroes, find out what happened to them, save them if needed, and gather any heroes available to keep the streets protected when its Needed of this City since Iíve seen what happens to a city that used to hold heroes and their villains learn that the city is up for grabs again...Iím going to travel to Jump City and anyone who can fight who reads this and wants to join my efforts look me up in what ever why you know how. Fight in the streets, share information on what you find and maybe we can locate these lost heroes.

The city is at a cusp of either going back to normalÖ or seeing every villain in the city either working together to destroy the city or every villain fighting for territory and destroying everyone in the crossfire. Show them that the city will not go down without a fight.

Fight To Save Another Day, Another Life, Another Soul.
Fight To Be The Heroes Of Today
-Frequency Over And Out

((OOC: Hey guys I was thinking of the site right now and where everything left off and figured out hey if presented in the right way this really could be seen as a cool plot that if pointed out could inspire members to move in with more villains to get their name out there while there's less heroes around, and current hero members to shoot for a goal. And figured since the plot is already one going on it wouldn't need the sites plot or set up to be altered at all since its already a thing.

The message above can be seen plastered all over forums, boards, blogs, posts and such all over the internet and social media. If you want you can post below ideas, if your character will be jumping into things, and anything you want really this plot is one that anyone can join and one i think could change the site in any way and in any direction making the end result in the hands of the members meaning that its ran by the members and will go at the pace of the members.

Here soon I'll have up my character and once she's approved I'll post up a starting thread with her and another message in character here stating shes in Jump City now so all who want to mess with her or join her know that now is the time. I hope that this thread can at least inspire some members of plot ideas for their own characters to give them something to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megabot
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Of Today   Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:17 am

Fox posting with the minions he and I made has already stirred my muse here. But surprisingly this does nudge it more awake.

2/19/17[10:10:25]Mega: You Bloo it there [10:10:46]@ Bloo: Shut up
My Characters
Weaver: cornflowerblue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Of Today   Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:47 am

I've been out for a while and my availability is definitely limited for the next month or so, but I'd certainly be interested in bringing Angel back for this - and maybe throwing a villain in the mix to boot.

Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Of Today   Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:00 am

I have arrived in Jump City Iím ready to see all the heroes Iíve heard so much about in Jump and drag out what ever ones I can find. I hope you all join me, and for those who were apparently trying to hack the IP address, first rude, and second you wonít find me at the IP address so knock it off and just come to the following address: [445 North Widesail Midtown]. Iíll be there for the next 2 hours. I know you may try and kill me if you arenít a fan and I humbly invite you to try since that will only further help my goal to stopping you due to you coming to me. Iím ready to start being a hero of this city, Are you guys?I hope that even if you donít join me youíll still do what you can to help others.

Fight To Save Another Day, Another Life, Another Soul.
Fight To Be The Heroes Of Today
-Frequency Over And Out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Of Today   

Back to top Go down

Heroes Of Today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1