Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter the Games
Today at 5:35 am by Nano Donna

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Today at 3:38 am by Shadowwalker

» My disappearance
Yesterday at 3:58 am by Hellbreaker

» The Arrival (Open)
Yesterday at 2:21 am by Shadowwalker

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:11 am by Energy

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:53 am by Bloo

» Weaver
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am by Bloo

» Jennifer Necowl
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm by Energy

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm by Fox

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Divvie

Bloo

Energy

Hellbreaker

Nano Donna

Top posting users this month
Energy

Megabot

Dar

Bloo

Fox

Tython

Noble

Pikazard

Nano Donna

Silent Night

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Thriller (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Thriller (Open)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:05 pm

It was a dark and quiet night at the cemetery, grey clouds covered the stars and the moon, leaving little to no light. This made for perfect conditions for one person, a hooded figure carrying a dagger. He crept under the cover of darkness and came to a grave. The figure stood still for a few moments, doing something that would be indecipherable to those who were too far away, then he took out the dagger and used it to cut his wrist, letting out blood that dropped on to the grave.

A long distance away, in a cheap apartment, was Simon. He was on his laptop, typing intently while deep in thought. On occasion, he would stop to think about something before typing again. Clearly whatever he was doing was really important. After five minutes of this he stopped typing and clicked send Alright, my latest recipe is up. Hope my followers like it. He stood up and stretched, getting ready to go to bed.

All of a sudden, he felt some kind of a disturbance. He threw off his nice top and put on one his blank black tops that he didn't mind getting trashed. He then left his apartment and made a beeline for the cemetery.

Ten minutes later, Simon was at the cemetery, having run all the way here. Luckily for him, zombies don't get tired. Unluckily for him, something dark that he couldn't see clearly with such little light was stumbling towards him. He raised his arms defensively, and the dark figure lunged at him. Simon turned his right hand into a hammer and slammed it down, crushing the attacking creature.

While Simon was trying to figure out what was going on, he looked up and saw a group of about ten things moving towards him. The figures were all skeletons, and there was an army of them! Simon would need some help to get out of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Thriller (Open)   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Charity wasn't sure what woke her up, or what free her to her bedroom window. She didn't know why, but she felt there was somewhere she needed to be. Opening her window, Charity summoned her wings of light and flew into the night air.

It was a cold and quiet night as Charity soared over the sleeping houses. "Where am I going?"

A few minutes later, she was at the cemetery. Some poor man was getting attacked by skeletons! Charity was afraid. Why were the skeletons even moving at all? She didn't understand. Still, she knew that she needed to help the stranger.

From the pile of bones at his feet, this guy was tough enough to beat at least one skeleton at a time. That was good, but there were at least 10 skeletons left!

Charity lowered herself to about 10 feet above Simon. "Be brave! Fight them off. When you get hurt, I will heal you."

Charity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Thriller (Open)   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:34 am

A skeleton lunged at Simon and tried to bite into his arm, but Simon turned his arm into a hammer and struck it in the ribcage, sending its ribs and pieces of its spine flying while the rest of the skeleton clattered to the ground.

Another skeleton tried to dive at him, but Simon knocked its head off with an uppercut that cracked the knuckles in his right fist. Simon took a moment to think out loud while he could If only these skeletons had brains to eat, this sucks Just as he was finished musing he heard another voice, the voice of a little girl Hello?

He looked around but he saw no one. Could he have been talking subconsciously? But that wasn't his voice... He had a sudden idea and looked upwards, seeing a little girl Hey, little girl! You shouldn't be here, you might be hurt. Just as he said that, a skeleton got past his defences while he was distracted and clawed his chest, breaking a few of his ribs and even damaging his heart!

Simon looked down at his chest A sh- shoot he said, being mindful of the fact that there was a child above him. Simon enlarged his fist and punched the skeleton straight in the chest. Simon took a moment to check the extent of his injuries; his heart had stopped beating and there were shards of bone sticking out of his chest at awkward angles.

Simon took out another skeleton by backhanding it with a fist he had turned into a hammer and turned to the girl So... about that healing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Thriller (Open)   Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:57 am

Oh my goodness. The boy got hit hard. So hard that he should have been dead. Still, he was fighting on.

Tears formed in Charity's eyes. She felt so sorry for Simon. He must be in so much pain right now.

The little girl floated down behind Simon, being careful not to get between him and the monsters. She wasn't strong like him.

Charity's hands glowed white. As she touched Simon, his body would be healed, put back together. She held into him for a few seconds, until all of his injuries had been healed.

Afraid to stay down longer than she needed to, Charity took to the skies again. If only there was some way she could help him take down those skeletons. She started looking around for something she could drop on them.

Charity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Thriller (Open)   Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:16 am

(OOC: I didn't realise you had posted until I saw the thread floating down the latest topics list, sorry)

As Charity healed Simon, he would keep on fighting skeletons as they approached but he did not move from the spot he was standing at all. This was to make it easier on Charity since she wouldn't need to follow him to do her thing. When she was done healing him, he turned to her briefly Thanks.

He then turned back to the skeletons just in time to block an attack aimed for his throat and destroy the offender. Usually he wouldn't bother with blocking attacks like that, he would just let himself get hit and counter after that. But in this case he didn't want to make the little girl worry and make her go out of her way to heal him.

Simon kept smashing his way through the horde of skeletons, but it started to seem like it was never going to end. Something needed to change, soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Thriller (Open)   Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Charity kept healing Simon, but the undead horde was not stopping. There were simply too many of them. But what could they do? What could Charity do? She was a healer, healing a fighter, who was fighting. They were doing what they were best at, and it wasn't enough.

Where were the skeletons coming from in the first place? Someone had to be causing this.

"Run away, just stay alive. I need to find out what's making this happen."

Charity flew over the skeleton's heads, heading deeper into the cemetery, unsure what she was going to find.

Charity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thriller (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Thriller (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1