Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Voting_barA Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Voting_barA Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Visitor (Dar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 1:43 am

There were a lot of questions Lewis had for Cue. But those questions were for a later time. Cue seemed to really enjoy making her thoughts known, and Lewis smiled as she spoke.

"I'm glad you're happy."

She was being very respectful of his wishes to not touch thing inside the car. She was clearly on her best behavior, trying not to offend him. Lewis liked that. He was starting to like Cue more and more.

When she asked him where they were going, Lewis shrugged. He didn't have a specific location in mind. He was just letting her see the city, to experience Earth. Without the device he had originally intended to purchase from Ratzo, his plans for the rest of the day were thrown off. For a while, he had thought of using Cue to help fulfill his plan of revenge against a local businessman.

No. Not revenge. Justice, Lewis told himself. It was all about Justice.

Regardless, watching Cue rub her wrist where an enslaving bracelet had once been changed his mind. It wasn't right of him to manipulate an innocent alien girl. He'd be no better than the masters she had escaped from. Cue was her own person, not his weapon. She deserved her freedom, and there was no reason for her to fight Lewis' fight for him

"We can go anywhere you want to go within this city." He took the translator off his belt and handed it to Cue. "If you choose to explore beyond those borders, you'll need this. It's yours now."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 3:22 pm

They got to a different part of the city, it seemed to be a lot more tame than the place they were previously were at. She liked the tiny suns they harvested, but it was so bright it hurt her eyes. She needed more time to adjust to everything, she thought that was fair, right? She also was thinking about Lewis, he was flying her around, and he seemed to like her, but after this what was she going to do? She definitely wanted to wander around for a bit, but even that would be aimless.
While she was looking out the window the human boy got her attention again. He said they can go anywhere in the city that she wanted to. She had more options?! She was never given any choices before, this was wonderful! "Oh my! Could we possibly get something to eat? I've been surviving off of that uh.. jerky stuff I found in my escape pod, I would like to try some more earth food." She asked hesitantly,  not sure if he'd be okay with that.

Then he did something that was completely unexpected, he gave her something. Cue received it with two hands, holding it like it was a precious artifact. "I've never been given anything before.. Lewis.. thank you so much, I'll protect it with my life!" The alien told him, tearing up slightly. It was so silly to get so emotional over something so small, but this meant the world to her. A human she just met on an alien planet liked her enough gave her something that would truly benefit her time here.. her time anywhere!! How amazing, humans were amazing, Lewis was amazing!
"Darn it Lewis! I'd die for you!" The alien yelled, pounding her fist on her knee. Sure for a human that was dramatic, but that's how she was hatched to be. "Please let me earn this gift. I'll fight someone for you, or I'll stand by your side so people know you're rich!"
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 6:56 pm

Lewis laughed. "Of course we can get something to eat. I'll take you somewhere you can try a big variety of earth food." They had a destination now, the Jump City Buffet.

Cue was very appreciative of the translator. So much, in fact, that she promised to protect him with her life. Lewis was surprised. Cue said she would fight for him, or stand by his side so that 'people would know he was rich.'

What did she mean by that? Did she intend to act as his servant? That would be an amazing trade for a translator, even a costly one.

But Cue hadn't said she would serve him forever. After all, she said she wanted to earn the gift.

"I'm flattered, but I can understand a need to earn something, to prove yourself. I'd be happy to have you at my side, until you choose to leave or you feel your debt has been paid."

An eager helper was far more useful than an unwilling one. Besides, Lewis doubted he could stop her from leaving at any time. He still had no idea what her abilities were.

"So, tell me about your abilities. What are your people capable of?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 10:32 pm

Instead of saying she had to wait he said they'd go somewhere that had a variety of food. Wow! It was probably a lot like the market where you could go and get whatever you want for the evening, maybe they'd have some cool fruit! Just the mere thought was exciting!
After essentially committed her time to him, he still didn't reject her. She knew of supplies that were rejected by their Lords and Ladies if they mess up, especially if they were extremely wealthy. Now she's never seen Earth fashion so she couldn't tell how wealthy he was,but his status must be high enough of he was able to get this amazing translator, right?

Lewis even went as far to say that he was happy that she'd stay at his side, even if it wasn't a long time. He said something about repaying debt, she didn't know what that meant but nodded her head excitedly anyways. She had no concept of money, her planet didn't use it, so why should she bother now? They took what their status deserved and moved on.
He then went on to ask her about her abilities, making Cue scratch her horn for a second. "Oh, well I was hatched specificaly to be a fighter and a protector. I was taught how to do both of those things plus common house keeping held to a king's standards. My other abilities are uh.. I guess goo?? Thats the Earth word at least, its this sticky substance I can use to trap, block, or potentially explode my enemies." She began slowly, thinking of all the things she had practiced up to this point. "I only recently used the hammer, I just happened to find it on the pirates ship I was on. " Cue explained, leaning towards Lewis while talking.

The alien looked ahead once more, thinking about anything else that might make her stand out. "I'm just starting to think about this, I guess you guys might have some different powers or abilities naturally right? Do you have special abilities Lewis?"
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 1:06 am

Explode enemies? Wow. That was impressive. Cue was a born and bred fighter. She would be a very helpful assistant, especially for what Lewis had planned. The guilty needed to pay the price for their misdeeds. Lewis had made a very powerful ally indeed.

What abilities did he have? That was an interesting question. Most humans didn't have superpowers, but some of them certainly did. Meta-Humans were becoming more and more common. Lewis, however, possessed no such special abilities.

"Humans...some humans...possess the ability to adapt. This can lead to gaining a variety of special powers. However, I do not possess this trait. I cannot adapt. I am also not wealthy as you suggested earlier. I'm overall a strikingly normal person. My job is making food for other people. I hope all this doesn't change the way you think about me."

They arrived at the Jump City Buffet. Lewis parked the car. "Ready to eat some earth food?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 1:33 pm

He said some humans have the ability to adapt? That was quite interesting because that means their surroundings changed a lot, she always wondered what was outside the bubble of her home city, it couldn't be that bad right? She always had a feeling that some magnificent was out there...
Lewis continued to say that different humans had different powers, this meaning that no one human was alike. Humans were truly amazing, no wonder those pirates were talking about them, they were so peculiar.

What Lewis said next surprised her though, he couldn't adapt and he wasn't wealthy, he even made food for other people. So he wasn't a lord, but how did he acquire this piece of technology so quickly? The man just handed it to him.. right? "Well if all other humans adapt, and you can't, doesn't that make you special?" Cue asked, genuinely curious. "I'm still puzzled on how you got this translator, you have to have some kind of status to receive this, right?" the alien inquired, stepping out of the car while doing so.
After shutting the door ever so carefully, Cue would nod her head excitedly, definitely wanting to try some Earth food! But more importantly, she still remained quiet, waiting for Lewis's answer on how he got the translator.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 8:06 pm

Lewis laughed. "I don't think that makes me special, but I do think that everyone is special. Including you and me." It was a nice idea though, that he simply didn't need powers. "Less than one percent of humans have any powers. I'm not alone."

It seemed Cue came from some sort of caste or merit based economic system. She didn't understand money. What would be a simple way to explain it? Might as well cut out the fat.

"On earth, you can only take something if you give something of equal value. We trade. I had to trade something very valuable to get that translator for you."

Lewis opened the door, revealing a vast array of delicious food from all over the world. A few people stopped to state at the alien, but went back to their business soon after.

"So in here, we will trade something for the good we want to eat. Usually, people will trade money for what they want. And that's what we'll be doing now."

Lewis paid for both meals, using cash. He made sure Cue could see the transaction.

"I'll explain why money is valuable later. Right now, we're going to put some food on a plate and sit down before we eat."

Lewis took a plate and scooped some pasta and chicken on it before claiming a booth.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 9:59 pm

So most humans didn't have special abilities except a small percentage, that sounded odd. Those few must be treated like gods if there were so few of them, it only made sense.
When they got inside the buffet, as Lewis called it, most of the people stared at her. Cue placed herself slightly behind and to the right of Lewis, simply out of habit. If people stared at her, it was a good thing, it meant people would know that Lewis was more important than them.. well.. maybe not, this is Earth after all. Nonetheless her body language was clear, she tried not to think too much about the eyes and focused on what Lewis was telling her, money.

They have to trade something to get something? Does that mean status means nothing? Cue then thought that the more money you have the more powerful you are, maybe that's how you gain status? However, he was very blatantly showing her how it all worked, Cue leaning closer to watch more intently, how interesting. "So I suppose the more money you have the more status you have.. or the more power you have, right?" The alien asked, staying slightly behind Lewis as usual.
She watched him plate his own food and nodded. If status didn't matter, unless you had money, that means it was okay for her to plate her own food, right? Hesitantly, Cue scooped the exact same thing he did on to her plate, only smaller portions. She was never permitted to eat more than her Lord as a sign of respect.

Without thinking, she trailed after him and looked at either side of the booth, hesitant. Everything she was doing was against her own nature, but she sat across from him and looked around. "Oh my stars! Is that.. pink food!!" The alien squealed, throwing any grace she previously had before out the window. The alien left behind whatever was on her plate and scurried over to the desserts where she came across a pink cake and pink cookies. This was the best day of her life. She didn't have any money to give to the guy behind the counter, staring at her, but she had to try anyways. "What do I have to trade to get some of this stuff?" The alien asked, still unsure on how all this money stuff worked.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Cue asked if status was gained by having more money. Lewis nodded. It was the sad rule of this world. "Exactly. Money gives you power."

Lewis had noticed how she stayed behind him and to his side. At first he hadn't thought much of it, but knowing her backstory, he accepted it as a sign of respect. He liked that. He was hardly the only person on Earth who felt like they received no respect, and it felt good to be offered some for a change. Let the people stare at Cue. They knew who she was here with.

For a moment, hanging out with an alien seemed almost normal. Then she saw, in her own words, pink food. This seemed to excite her way, way too much. She ran up to the desert table and asked the poor attendant what she needed to trade to get some pink cake.

Lewis calmly stood up and walked after her, like a father attending to his over-excited child. It was a weird feeling. "You don't need to give anything. We can enjoy all of the food in here, thanks to the money I gave them earlier. Bring 1 back to the table to see if you like it."

Lewis brought her back to the booth and watched to see how she would react to earth food. Hopefully she wasn't one of those aliens who ate only rocks or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:22 am

OOC:
I'm gonna stop coloring my text while on my phone because I've accidentally deleted posts and I don't want to have a mental break down over it.

IC:
She demanded for the pink cookie, however Lewis chased after her and explained that it was all for them to take since they paid at the door already. That didn't make sense, but she didn't really care because she wanted the pink Earth food so bad. Instead of telling her she couldn't, Lewis just told her to take back 1 to see if she liked it. Okay, simple enough, she had to pick one...
Eventually Cue returned to the table with a grin on her face and a plate with one pink cookie on it. She wanted to take it all but naturally, she followed orders. "Earth food is already amazing!" The alien chimed, sliding in the booth and looking at the utensils in front of her.

"You humans eat with tiny tridents? How facinating!" She whispered, picking up a fork and examining it. Cue observed how everyone else used these tiny tridents and started eating slowly, these were much easier to use than the stick they were supposed to use at home, especially when it came to these noodles.
It didn't take her long to finish her tiny portion, but she waited to do anything else before Lewis finished. However, Cue moved the pink cookie in front of herself and waited for him patiently, extremely excited for it.

So far Earth food was good, it didn't taste as fresh, but that was okay, she bet this cookie was going to taste AMAZING! "I have another question. Who hatches humans?" Cue asked, fiddling with the fork in her left hand and looking at Lewis intently.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 4:45 pm

OOC: don't worry about it. I'm on my phone, too. That's why most of my dialogue is in black.

BIC:

Cue seemed to really be enjoying her meal. Whether it was the actual taste or her own excitement that made her so happy, Lewis wasn't sure.

Cue asked about the forks, calling them tridents. "They're called forks," he said. Pointing to a knife and spoon, he said "and that's a knife, and that's a spoon."

She was doing a good job of immitating how people ate. Soon there was nothing left on her plate but the cookie. She seemed to be waiting for something. Was Lewis suppsed to tell her to eat dessert?

Before he could, she asked who was responsible for hatching humans.

Lewis choked on his pink lemonade. He had assumed, based on her humanoid structure, that Cue's anatomy was mostly the same. But apparently she was not simply a human with pink skin. She was much more alien than he had thought.

Lewis eyed Cue's chest. Everything seemed normal there. He started wondering about other parts of her.

"Ah....human females give birth to babies. The eggs actually hatch inside of them, but it takes about 9 months after that for the baby to be born. It's an important time for the baby to grow."

That was as well as he could describe it to an alien at the drop of a hat.

"Um, you can eat your cookie now. You really should eat it now."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:01 am

When she initially asked the question Lewis started to choke, startling Cue to the point when she tried to stand up. Of course she didn't get too far and instead hit her knees against the table, grabbing the knife to help... somehow... but the coughing fit was over and it seemed like he handled it himself. Sure she might have acted a little crazy there for a second but it was second nature to her, jumping into action without second thought.
Cue let go of the knife, which she stupidly grabbed by the blade, and listened to his explanation. So the human women single handily created the entire population, that's amazing. She wondered why they even bothered with the men if they didn't do anything, it must be disappointing to birth a boy. "The women here must be highly respected since they birthed everyone." She added, not aware that the green blood on her hand was trickling down her arm. "No offense to you or any man, but why bother with men if they don't-" Cue began this question but was interjected by him once more.

He pushed her to eat the cookie, so she obediently shut up and grabbed the cookie, placing the other on her lap. This is when Cue noticed that her hand had a decent sized cut from the knife she stupidly grabbed. Her face flushed blue out of embarrassment and she instantly ripped off part of her sleeve, pulling it easily like Velcro, and wrapped it around her hand.
Once her face turned to her normal pink color, she looked back at the cookie. She hesitantly took a bite, wanting to not be disappointed, and she wasn't! The cookie was sweet like the fruit back home, it made her nostalgic! The alien smiled warmly and finished the rest of the cookie off slowly.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:42 am

He noticed only when she put it down that Cue had picked up a knife...by the blade. Before he could offer any help, Cue turned blue. That was new. She also tore off a sleeve from her uniform and turned it into a bandage.

Without saying a word, Cue turned pink again and enjoyed her cookie. Suddenly, everything was back to normal, as if the last 30 seconds of weird had never happened. Cue didn't even seem to be in pain.

"Are you hurt?" After she answered, he would follow up. "You turned blue there. Why was that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor (Dar)   A Visitor (Dar) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visitor (Dar)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2