Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Tyler Blackwell Vote_lcapTyler Blackwell Voting_barTyler Blackwell Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tyler Blackwell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tyler Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Blackwell   Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Tyler Blackwell

Tyler Blackwell Kyo_so10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Tyler Blackwell
Codename: Blackwell
Nickname(s): Tyty (but he hates being called that)
Alias(es): None
Birth date: 11/9/1993
Classification: Meta human
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 6’ 1”
Weight: 180
Other: He usually wears loose pants and tight shirts

===POWERS===

Powers: Tyler Blackwell in considered a "perfect" specimen of human development and conditioning. Blackwell's strength, endurance, agility, speed, reflexes, durability, and healing are at the highest limits of natural human potential. His powers enhances all of his metabolic functions and prevents the build-up of fatigue poisons in his muscles, giving him endurance far in excess of an ordinary human being so he can keep his amazing feats up for well over 8 hours without getting tired. This accounts for many of his extraordinary feats, including bench pressing 1100 pounds (500 kg) and running a mile (1.6 km) in little more than a minute. Tyler is more resistant than most at being intoxicated by alcohol, drugs, or impurities in the air and is more immune than a normal human to terrestrial diseases. Which doesn't always help other things like getting medicine that is strong enough for his body not to reject. He is also highly resistant to hypnosis or gases that could limit his focus. His reflexes and senses are also extraordinarily keen. He has blended judo, western boxing, kickboxing, gymnastics, and surprisingly juggling and object manipulation into his own unique fighting style and is a master of multiple martial arts.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Juggling, good jokes, showing off, learning new tricks.

Dislikes: Going to sleep, waking up, stopping practice, people touching his juggling props.

Strengths: Always practices and works out and usually doesn't show emotion in battle

Weaknesses: Doesn't like to go to sleep so he tends to stay up for nights in a row and gets exhausted but when he does sleep he sleeps all day or more so he wouldn't be any help fighting in that condition.

Skills: Juggling

Equipment: Three knives specially balanced to make them perfect for throwing and manipulating all about 1.7 feet long with handle made by him for his unique fighting style. As well as a trunk filled with juggling props that he doesn't use for fighting he just uses them to juggle.

Habits/Quirks: He doesn't sleep much because he loves practicing his juggling and he doesn't want to stop so he often ends up collapsing and waking up a day or more later. He has tried to take pills that will keep him up longer but his powers see that as a disease so it rejects it from his system therefore making the pills not work for him. He is also a fanatic about juggling, and will consider killing people if they touch his juggling props.

Personality: he will come off to be rude at sometimes because of his jokes or what he says but he really doesn't mean anything he says unless its about juggling or things that he knows about and lives for. He love being around people but he usually has one person that he can't stand and wishes the worst to him/her. Other then that he doesn't really care what you think about him because he feels fine just the way he is.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: unknown at the moment but he grew up with an older brother and sister and a mom and dad.
Place of Origin: St. Louis Missouri "the middle of everything city"
History: not much is known about him other then he was born and raised in St. Louis Missouri and grew up in a pretty normal family. His family may have seemed normal but they were all meta humans based in different super hero stations across the united states. Since he was the youngest and his powers weren't mature yet so he had to stay home and live on his own. The only skill he had that could get him money was either prostitution or juggling...he chose juggling. He started to do shows at night clubs and where ever he could get hired. He soon was noticed for his skills and was sent up to jump city to do a show there. About a year passes and he became 15 when he finally got his powers. It turns out they are nothing that special just being faster, stronger and more agile basically like a human just better. He started to train by his self on fighting styles and ways he could incorporate juggling into that. He made up a style of fight which requires three objects and the manipulation of them combined with speed, strength and accuracy you got your self one heck of a fighter.

Sample RP

Tyler walks up to the titans tower and places his bags down. Looking up at it he thinks to himself
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang this place is much bigger then i expected. There's no way they could have room for me.
He picks his bags up ad starts walking towards the tower he walks up to the security panel and clicks a button.
"Hello? Any one here? Ummm... ok"
he starts to mash on the buttons trying to open the door on call someone. Nothing happens. He backs up and sits down on his trunk filled with juggling props. He leans down and picks up a rock.
What if i broke in? Then they would have to let me stay because they'd know I'm useful and can break in to stuff.
He takes the rock and trows it at a window. The window breaks and the alarm goes off.
CRAP! I gotta get outa here.
He grabs his bags and runs.

(Sorry if this was bad or too short I'm not really good at these kinds of things)

Last edited by Tyler_Blackwell on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Tyler Blackwell 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Tyler Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Blackwell   Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:15 pm

I say that so far this is a very good start.

What I would tell you is first just check small things like spelling and grammar. Then, you should elaborate more on your powers. Things like how strong are you? How fast are you and for how long? Things along those lines. Others will probably tell you more, but I think those are the first places that you should start off at. Good Luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tyler Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Blackwell   Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:36 pm

^ This.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Tyler Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Blackwell   Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Dear Tyler,

Unfortunately, I was not fast enough in responding. Or these two were just fast. Which ever is the case, they also seem to have typed down exactly what I was thinking. Althought it's a good start as any, it feels incompletel. I would also like to confirm that two and half line to desribe six powers is way too concise. Furthermore:

''Codename: he doesn't have one since he doesn't really care if people know who he is'''

A Codename isn't exactly like a nickname or a veil. It could very well be a word to describe your file, you kow one of those government things. You might want to think of one, you don't have to be called by it.

Please notify me with a new reply when you are done. Until then, I cannot approve this application.

Good luck!

~Emblem
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Tyler Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Blackwell   Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:39 pm

I just edited it but i'm not so sure on how to do the powers
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Tyler Blackwell 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Tyler Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Blackwell   Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Alright I will try my best to help you out a bit. For strength you described it slightly, but it is still very broad because people vary in strength even with steroids. You can try to describe it by stating how much he can lift or how forceful one of his punches are.

For the super speed, try to describe it in miles per hour(MPH). Also try to tell how long he will be able to run at that speed. Can he run for only a few seconds or an hour?

How enhanced are his reflexes. Are they enhanced enough to catch a bullet or more?

These are just some questions you have to ask yourself for each of your powers. Try and describe what you are trying to think of for his powers. How far will you set his limits for each one of his powers. Also if you want to clean it up a bit, you can list the powers and then describe them so that it is easier to read than having a whole cluster of powers in one paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Tyler Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Blackwell   Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:31 pm

One more edit I just did and I hope it's m last it probably won't be though
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Tyler Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Blackwell   Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Yes. Unfortunately, Ii was not. I think the character is acceptable, but I'm not accepting anything called average. I want you to go this extra mile and be sure to have a character that's rock solid.

First of all, cercerning powers, running a mile in a mintue is one thing, but is he still able to keep that up? And if so, for how long? There has to be a somewhat more clear limit. Is the mile running a sprint? If it ain't, in combination with your reflexes...dang.

'' Tyler cannot become intoxicated by alcohol, drugs, or impurities in the air and is immune to terrestrial diseases.''

If his body is simply 2.0 or a perfection, drugs will still affect you. Alcohol are drugs, and diseases the same. I might understand the diseases part, but you'll have to explain how he's become ikmmune to drug-like products. Does that mean he's quite immune to some medicin as well?

And then the personality. That's all your thing and I wouldn't want to order you to change it. However, it raises more questions then answers. You haven't elaborated on the fighting style, and which objects you use for it, and I don't get why he has an obsession with sharpies, for instance. Evenmoreso, if he is human, he needs sleep. So why ain't he sleeping?

That's it for now! good luck!
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Tyler Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Blackwell   Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:52 pm

i just did another edit and i think i answers all of your questions. some of he stuff like te sharpies fr example i just took out completely because i thought about what you said and i didn't think it had much to do with my character.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Tyler Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Blackwell   Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:26 pm

APPROVED

Welcome to the forum! Good luck Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Topher
Tyler_Topher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Tyler Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Blackwell   Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Thanks for all the help guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyler Blackwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Blackwell   Tyler Blackwell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyler Blackwell
Page 1 of 1