Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Forced Outting [Open] Vote_lcapForced Outting [Open] Voting_barForced Outting [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Forced Outting [Open] Vote_lcapForced Outting [Open] Voting_barForced Outting [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Forced Outting [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Forced Outting [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Forced Outting [Open]   Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:06 pm

Adriana watched with little interest at all of the people walking around on the ground floor below her. Why was she here again? Ordinarily, she would be using this chance to size up marks and do some light lifting. She didn't need to physically go outside at all when she could order so much from the comfort and safety of the home. Which... didn't really appeal to Fox who had been cooped up inside of a statue for an unbearable amount of time. It was just really hard for her to break old habits. She was just getting used to the fact that she had an actual home at all, and someone living with her on top of that was also new. All the times she scolded Fox for not cleaning up after himself, turning off the lights when he's not in the room- Adriana felt herself smile ever so slightly.

Okay, all things considered, not everything was bad or irritating. But did she really need to be out at the mall, not stealing anything? That seemed like cruel and unusual punishment to her. Was there anything here she thought was worth buying with actual money? There had been some clothes that caught her eye. But then she remembered that she could just weave her own clothing which kind of took the excitement out of clothes shopping. Adriana was just doing this cause Fox was bugging her about it all the time, and she finally relented. The only time she went out when not robbing some store was to do something Fox wanted to do. That had to be the reason why this entire thing she was doing here, was pointless. There was no Fox. His lack of knowing modern human customs made everything seem new to him. She was totally going to drag him along next time.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Forced Outting [Open]   Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:10 am

A few melodic notes could be heard ringing through the air from the interjection of the mall. On the bench was a musician performing a public song to entertain the passerby's. He was weakening common clothing of jeans and a gray fleece, his headphones were on his head playing back music to him to synchronize his guitar performance as he recite the song in perfect pitch and tone. Onlookers would stop for a few minutes to listen and others would drop a tip in a charity bucket that was on the floor before him, Jubal has no interest in personal wealth rather he would use his talents to raise money for various charities.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forced Outting [Open]   Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:51 am

This couldn't go on forever, Adri thought watching. The mall probably take kindly to someone taking away potential money. He didn't even look like he was homeless. This guy playing had been why she settled on this spot in the first place, was nice to listen to him play then the background noise the mall usually played. It might have been one thing if he was outside the mall doing it, maybe but she didn't see the mall allowing this. Wasn't her problem though. It was a free show, and free was a magic word for her.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Forced Outting [Open]   Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 9:45 pm

With the song done Jubal put away his guitar into his case and picked up the charity bucket. His headphones were still on him playing an Hungarian hymn as he began to walk away from where he was playing and down the large hall of the mall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forced Outting [Open]   Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:06 pm

I pout as he packs up his instrument I bounce on the spot. "Oh come on Jubal! One more song?" I plead, sticking out my lower lip. My red hair falls in my face as I bounce, eyes lit up with my love of music. When he starts to walk I skip beside him. "You're so good and it's for charity." I point to the bucket, making puppy-dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forced Outting [Open]   Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Adriana would continue to enjoy the music... for free mind you, until he was finished playing. It was nice while it lasted. But now she needed to actually find something to do in her "spare" time. Maybe Adriana could get some ice cream. It was a short time later before she realized she had been eyeing the bucket of money like a hungry predator. Probably wouldn't be too hard lifting that. Except she was meant to relax today. Which sadly also meant no stealing! Plus while the meager pocket change was tempting, it didn't quite feel right to steal it if he was going to give it away any how. She had SOME morals- often swayed by money but she had them. For now she'd wander off to find something to do, or buy.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Forced Outting [Open]   Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Jubal recognized the voice and quickly fell to the pleas upon seeing her puppy eyes. Setting down his bucket and bringing his guitar out he began playing another melodic song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forced Outting [Open]   Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 8:32 pm

I clap and smile, spinning in circles in a graceful dance. I throw my hands in the air, and maintain a sight so I don't get dizzy. I leap and twirl and giggle, all the while keeping a huge grin on my face, and panting slightly at the crazy exercise.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forced Outting [Open]   Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:57 pm

Adriana would have by now gotten herself some ice cream. She wasn't going to rush back when she heard the music start up again, and decided maybe to go buy something for Fox. Not because she felt obligated due to the gifts he'd given her. She just felt like buying something for someone she cared about. Was she getting sick or something? Maybe not something too expensive. But then what would she get? Something he wanted or something he needed or could use? He seemed more then happy with whatever she made or bought for dinner. Maybe she could learn how to cook other things. Kitsune Udon instantly came to mind as she wandered through the mall with her ice cream cone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced Outting [Open]   Forced Outting [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forced Outting [Open]
Page 1 of 1