Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Today at 8:51 am by Kip

» Devastation (Ace/Open)
Today at 6:36 am by Energy

» To those in threads with me.
Yesterday at 1:10 pm by Silent Night

» Enter the Games
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:18 am by Megabot

» My Application
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:39 pm by Energy

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:50 pm by Bloo

» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:42 pm by Dar

» Brute[Ready]
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

Top posting users this week
Dar

Silent Night

Energy

Kip

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Megabot

Emmz

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

En'daros

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

Energy, Hellbreaker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Cynthia Lachrome
Code Name: Kitsune/Discourse
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Nina would be all dressed up in a kimono and ready for her monthly visit to the park, specifically the small Japanese area of the park where she enjoyed to pray at the Kitsune shrine and generally have a nice day out, it was spring and so the cherry and apple blossoms were in full bloom, petals of pink and white floating around in the breeze and gently landing on the pond which had a red arched bridge over it, she had also brought her new house mate Zil’Costa along too, as well as a nice picnic for them both with bento boxes, tea and a blanket for them to sit on.

[OOC: Her kimono: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f2/78/cd/f278cd7d86e13e352cd5b9a5bbb3cd13.jpg ]

Nina Vulpes #9966ff

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:44 am

Zil'costa slithered alongside Nina, getting more than a few curious glances as she went. She didn't seem to pay it any mind whatsoever, being pretty numb to those types of looks by now. Frankly she was too enamored with their surroundings to pay much attention to anything else, the Serpentor lady swiveling her torso about as only one with her snakey body could. The flowers were simply lovely, and the scent in the air was so fresh and clean! She had no idea such a serene little place existed on this planet, let alone in the city she was now living.

"This place is beautiful." Zil'costa said with a hint of awe in her voice. It was obvious that she was in a fantastic mood, not just due to their surroundings but she also seemed pretty happy with her new outfit as well. While it wasn't as fancy as Nina's kimono it was a nice flower printed kimono of sorts... simply customized a bit to accommodate her serpentine body. As always she was wearing the odd little crystaline tiara as well, not to mention the little jewel on her chest as well.

"Your words simply didn't do this place justice." Zil'costa said to Nina, though she was smiling as she said it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:39 pm

Nina smiled, glad that Zil approved of the place "I love coming here, especially in the spring, it's so pretty, feel free to look around, I'll just go pray at the shrine" she said as she would take out her Inari symbol necklace that she usually had with her and went over to the shrine that had fox statues outside it, a small shrine inside, Nina would begin to clean away the old incense dust and cleaned it up a little before lighting some fresh incense and praying.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:59 am

Zil'costa leaned over the bridge and stared down at the fish swimming about in the water below. She wondered if anyone would miss a few of them, thinking that they looked pretty tasty. Still it didn't seem like this was a place meant for fishing, and those that took care of the area would probably frown upon it. Just to be on the safe side she decided against taking that chance, instead she'd ask Nina to make some sort of fish dish for dinner. She flicked her tongue out and smiled.

"You are some very lucky fish." She said as she leaned close to the water's surface, nearly touching it with her face as she stretched with her body securely anchored to the bridge. That said she retracted back up to the bridge and slithered after Nina to see what her roommate was doing.

Unknown to Zil'costa another being had been watching Nina, and upon spotting the large Serpentor coming toward Nina's back the being sprang down from the tree he'd been hiding in.

"Look out Nina! There's a giant snake coming at you!" Fox cried out in alarm, thinking that the massive serpent intended to make a meal out of his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:33 pm

Nina would jump a little and looked surprised when Fox suddenly appeared "oh, hey Fox, don't worry, that's Zil'Costa, she's my room mate and works at my shop now" she tried to calm Fox down and assure him that she wasn't going to be lunch.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:39 am

Fox's sudden cry caused Zil'costa to pause and look around for whatever threat the voice warned of. However when the phrase 'giant snake' came up she instantly knew who the voice was warning about. The Serpentor woman let an exasperated hiss and crossed her arms.

Fox paused in confusion as Nina nonchalantly dismissed the threat and instead actually introduced the odd looking being as her roommate and coworker.

"Wait, what?" Fox asked, tilting his head to one side. The shock that this creature was actually a friend of Nina's baffled him enough that he let the illusion on his mask slip, showing the plain white fox mask.

"Yeah, Nina's my friend. So, do you know short stuff here?" Zil'costa said, gesturing toward Fox with her head as she spoke to Nina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:27 pm

"Yeah, he's Fox, a kitsune like me but he's from the older generations, I've been teaching him English and showing him the joy of manga and anime" Nina explained "you don't need to worry Fox, Zilly is harmless, to me anyway, she even has her own little fanclub back at the shop" Nina said with a chuckle.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:49 am

"Oh he's a kitsune too? Neat! Nice to meet you shorty!" Zil'costa said with a grin and a wave.

Fox stomped his foot in indignation at being called shorty, letting out a huff.

"I'm not short!" He stated, sounding a bit upset.

"Okay, sorry. Didn't mean to upset ya. After all any friend of Nina's is a friend of mine, if you'll let me." Zil'costa said, being surprisingly diplomatic for a change.

Fox seemed to cool down a bit, though it was hard to tell since he was still wearing his mask and hoodie.

"Well if Nina likes you then you must be nice." Fox conceded, not one to hold a grudge anyway. He came closer to get a better look at Zil'costa, unable to place what she was exactly. The first thing he could think of was maybe she was some sort of Naga or something, but that didn't seem right to him... especially since he hadn't met a Naga either.

The two looked at each other for a few moments, an awkward silence starting to descend on the conversation. It seemed like neither one knew what to say next and were hoping that Nina would jump in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Nina would just giggle "yay, now my two friends are also friends, hey Foxy, want to go on this picnic with us then? There's lots to go around" she said happily as she would look around "there's a nice spot under that cherry tree over there" she said happily as she started walking over to it.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:20 am

Fox's ears perked up under his hood as Nina mentioned a picnic. He was never one to turn down a free meal, especially one with his friends. Also he was really curious about Zil'costa as she was unlike any being he'd ever seen.

"That sounds good!" Fox said, more than happy to take Nina up on the offer. Zil'costa seemed a little less thrilled at having another mouth to feed at the picnic, but since Nina had made the meal she figured that she could share it as she liked.

"That sounds fine, but would you mind losing the mask Fox? In my line of work it's hard for me to trust anyone wearing a mask." Zil'costa asked of her new acquaintance. Fox touched his mask at the mention of it, forgetting for a moment that he'd been wearing it. After a couple moments of hesitation he decided it would be okay, after all Nina already knew what he looked like under the mask and Zil'costa looked way more out of place than him anyway. Fox flipped his hoodie back and took off his mask, stuffing the mask into a pocket.

Zil'costa's eyes widened in surprise at seeing Fox without his mask. He didn't look at all like she'd thought he would after hearing he was a kitsune like Nina. She'd expected a somewhat human look with some cute ears, not this fuzzy little fluffball! Before she could help herself she'd slithered up to Fox and lifted him off his feet, giving him a hug.

"He's soooooooo cute! Why didn't you warn me he was so adorable!?" Zil'costa said, casting a look toward Nina. She didn't seem at all upset though, more like pleasantly surprised as she hugged Fox. Fox on the other hand seemed confused as he was hugged rather tightly.

"Th-thank you?" Fox answered, unsure how to process this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:57 am

Nina would laugh at Zil's reaction and shrugged innocently "I was wanting it to be a surprise Zilly" she said as she walked over to the tree and started setting up, putting a blanket down and sitting on it then taking things out of the basket, a few bento boxes with lots of different things inside, all wrapped up in cute patterned cloths, she also took out the chopsticks as well as a knife, fork and spoon for Zilly.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:35 am

Zil'costa slithered toward Nina, still holding Fox in a hug like he was her new pet or something.  Fox still seemed rather confused by how the serpent lady was acting and squirmed a bit in her arms.  That only seemed to make her hug him tighter though.

"I can walk perfectly fine ya know."  Fox commented, a hint of annoyance in his voice at being carried around like a kit.

"Oh I'm sure you can, but then I couldn't hug you like this."  Zil'costa countered, her tongue flicking out and reminding Fox of just how snake like the alien was.  She carried Fox to the blanket before coiling up into what could be considered a sitting position for someone with her type of body, finally setting Fox down as well.

Fox was feeling so confused that he couldn't concentrate on keeping his illusions going, showing that his 'belt' was in actuality his nine tails curled around his own waist.

"Oh wow, so many tails!  Can I touch them?"  Zil'costa asked, her fingers twitching in anticipation.

"Please don't... they're really sensitive."  Fox said, causing Zil'costa to pout slightly.  Still she respected his wishes and didn't touch his tails.

"So, what did you make for lunch Nina?"  Fox asked, turning his attention toward the other kitsune and smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:50 pm

"Well I made a selection of things" she said as she unwrapped the bento boxes, showing different cute designs that she'd made "this one has some rice and hotdogs and seaweed, this one has some crab, this one has some fruit, this one has a sandwich, so just pick whatever you like, I made some mochi for dessert too" she said as she showed the different boxes, all decorated cutely and the mochi box had sweet round mochi in, all of different colours and flavours.

[OOC: Example http://cf.happinessishomemade.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/1.jpg ]

Nina Vulpes #9966ff

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Mon May 01, 2017 12:28 am

Fox and Zil'costa both seemed to pause for a few moments to simply appreciate the art put into the cute, and tasty, looking food before them. Zil'costa in particular seemed a little hesitant to eat right away despite her usually ravenous appetite.

"It's so cute it's almost a shame to eat it. Still, it would be terrible to let it go to waste." Zil'costa said, before making a move for the box with the crab. She was a sucker for this world's seafood and simply loved the flavor of everything she'd tried from the ocean so far.

Fox on the other hand had no so reservations about eating art. Instead he'd already gone for the box with the rice and hotdogs, rather liking the mix of old school rice and this new land's invention of the hotdog. He was already munching happily before Zil'costa had taken her first bite.

"This is really good! I bet you could run a restaurant in your shop too if you wanted." Fox said before taking another bite of food.

"I think you're right about that Fox." Zil'costa agreed with a giggle as she used her fork to stab a bit of food and then stuff it in her maw. She still couldn't get the hang of the chopsticks that Nina used so easily, and apparently Fox could use them just as well judging by how he was going. Maybe it was just a kitsune thing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   Mon May 29, 2017 8:53 pm

Nina would laugh "well maybe I'll turn it into a comic restaurant or something someday" she said smiling at them both as she started on her bento, stuffing a rice ball into her mouth with her chopsticks, eating happily with her friends.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)   

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next