Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mission Passout
Today at 1:58 pm by Shadowwalker

» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Today at 6:53 am by Shadowwalker

» Devastation (Ace/Open)
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:54 pm by Energy

» Updates To The Site [Please Read}
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:41 pm by Energy

» Kaden Bakugou
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:12 am by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:50 am by Megabot

» Inactive Characters (Please Read)
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:07 pm by Energy

» Learning With Friends (Open)
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:15 pm by Energy

» Unknown
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:15 am by Energy

Top posting users this week
Energy

Shadowwalker

Noble

Bloo

Megabot

Kip

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Shadowwalker

Megabot

Noble

Bloo

God King Ferg

Hellbreaker

Kip

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

Emmz, Rin, Shadowwalker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Path to Aion [Arc Discussion/Planning /Questions/Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tython
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Bogan Genesis
Code Name: Avenger
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Path to Aion [Arc Discussion/Planning /Questions/Spoilers]   Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:33 am

Greetings to all folk of every color of alignment. Do you feel that the place feels a bit too mundane? That it lacks a certain existential crisis charm commonly found in the comic media? Well do I have the solution for you! You see I am planning five arcs centered around my character Bogan, for those who do not know Bogan is a newly 'born' anti-god. Such act has caused the very foundations of reality to be shifted out of balance, causing the very skeins of the planes become fragile. Bogan's markings that have shown to have it's own voice and constantly try to drown Bogan in madness has a name, The Mark of Nyarlathotep. The MON was engraved onto Bogan when he was still a egg. It's purpose was obviously a way to make him insane and have control over Bogan. Over the years of grinding bogan humanity which [spoilers]Is the white light mention in the posts and is the reason on how he remains in control, not because of the hypnosis[/spoiler] have began to strain Bogan control of his powers and outside powers now focus their attention on the powderkeg to bring a dark age to creation. Ashla Genesis, Bogan's sister had use every resource in the last fifteen years to purify Bogan of the mark and at long last finally found a way to do so but the trail is too long for him to to do by himself. [Also the Evil Path is optional as I doubt every villain would want to follow that path.]

Arc I - Founding the Fellowship

The first arc it pretty explanatory in where Ashla sends out a message to potential people who will aid in the preservation of the universe.
Once met up there will be general discussions of the like.

Evil Path - To make this dynamic and appealing to villain characters a cultist of the outer gods will approach any evil character who sign up to the Arc who is seeking in aid of bringing doom to the universe.

Arc II - Transverse the Exo-Space

The second arc begins with Ashla teleporting the band of heros/anti-heros to the space found between realities, where negative and positive matter coexist. They will have to find their way through this foreign space and survive eldritch abominations that reside in it.

Evil Path - The Cult of Azathoth succesfully transport the villians to the space between spaces to follow the trail of heroes. If lucky it's residents will take interest in the villains and grant them boons of power in form of a eldritch weapon/artifact of their demented imagination. [Design must be approved by mods]

Arc III - Transverse the Couldn't-Be Shouldn't-Be

The third arc takes place when they reach the the big nothing. A nothing of forever. A place God's hands have never touched. Outside of space. Outside of the universe. A place where previous verses once existed and left in their places are mere fragments of it. The band of merry men must use their wits and skills to travel through this void. For if they were to survive they must endure a boss battle to pass through, The Queen of Nevers. If they are lucky they might find artifacts of great power from the left over remains of the many verses. [Must be approved by mods]

Evil Path -  Still hot in the group trial the villains have to weave their way through the maze of remains. But other forces have began to take notice of your presence, sending forces to stop your path.

Arc IV - Survive the Vanishing Point

The fourth arc brings the group closer to the end where they have traverse to a metaphysical dimension where it exists during the last possible moment in totality, the last nanosecond before entropy ends everything. Where the final verse returns to nothing, leaving nothing in the void. The dimension has become the battlegrounds for the remaining entities of good and evil from the remaining verses for during the course of the adventure Bogan's mark has gotten worse and in his true form of the endless void began consuming totality. In the midst of intense frighting the group must reach the entryway simply known as the Doorway and enter it.

End of the Evil Path - Hot on the group trail the villian join the side of the evil gods as they clash with the forces of good and attempt to stop the band but the group will reach the entryway and everything ends, the dimension succumbs to Entropy and briefly erasing the villain from all possible existences. But as if a passing dream the villain will come to their sense and find them in the place mere moments before he partakes in the ritual that started it all. If the villain tries to do the ritual again it will fail however they do find that their spoils are still with him.

Arc V - Reaching the Source

The final arc of the Path of Aion series in where they reach the space outside of everything. They can never return for behind them totality has ended but yet they must continue on. Before them is a great wall and they must a find a way to get inside. At long last after so much tribulations they reach inside to meet the Source of Everything and purify Bogan as well restoring existence as Bogan finally proves worthy of his mantle. Making him to go through metamorphosis to something new [With approval of Mods for character changes] and bring back balance to to everything to restore totality. In the next moment the band will find themselves mere moments before they were sent to their adventure while still having their spoils and the memories."

Author Notes

So this is a rough draft of what I have so far and is not final. So I wanted to share with you guys so you can put in your own suggestions and discuss of whether it sounds fun or not. Once were all settled I will post a roll call thread of who will want to join this adventure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Path to Aion [Arc Discussion/Planning /Questions/Spoilers]   Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:21 am

It was a little confusing but I think I got the gist.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tython
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Bogan Genesis
Code Name: Avenger
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Path to Aion [Arc Discussion/Planning /Questions/Spoilers]   Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:47 am

Yeah that's what I love about themes like this because it's just mind boggling to think about. Which is why it's also a difficult theme to do as there are hundreds of theories of how space-time work. The Marvel/DC franchise is a good example of writers interpretation their view of how metaphysics work. It can be either good or one big mess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path to Aion [Arc Discussion/Planning /Questions/Spoilers]   

Back to top Go down

Path to Aion [Arc Discussion/Planning /Questions/Spoilers]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1