Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Vote_lcapputting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Voting_barputting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Vote_lcapputting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Voting_barputting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Ivory

I look around the room, waiting for my other questions to be answered. "I will ask again, What is a 'ladies man', where would we find these men, when do we start, and who are the rest of you?" I cross my arms over my nod bullet-proof chest and wait for my answers, looking specifically at Bogan, he being the only one that I've met previously. I look over, surprised when the man with blue hair speaks up. I nod at his answer and stay silent, again looking back at bogan for the other answers.

Theodore

I gaze at the red haired girl. she's got confidence I'll give her that. Before anyone else could answer her repeat of questions, I speak up. "You can call me Panther." I raise an eyebrow when she barely glances at me. "Hey are you two dating or something?" I call to the girl and the young hero, as I slip on the armor that I found.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:56 pm

Bogan gave a sigh on being the one to explain that, "It's a slang which means a male enjoying to spend time with women. Given I have an older sister I'm just use to dealing with the more feminine kind." Bogan spoke simply before turning his attention to a familiar sight and almost gave a smirk, "Simply acquaintances," Bogan simply said again as he was uninterested in speaking with the familiar person.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:01 pm

ren pulls up images and locations of the two contacts
"well if you wish to i need two good fighters to head with me to confront my old boss pain since he is one of the contacts however me and him didnt leave the team on good terms other than that we need some people to see what the graveyard security knows "

ren grabs his costum m16 and his five seven before opening a door leading to the garage inside was a military grade apc entering the drivers seat he talks through a set of communication devises on the table

"if you would each of you take one of these to keep in contact with each other "
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 7:18 pm

When Ivory asked the rest of their group who they are, Quiver tilted her head towards Ivory to get her attention and spoke Quiver. She then turned back to Ren, clearly not interested in conversation.

Ren then projected images of their contacts, Pain and the man at the graveyard and said that he needed two people to confront Pain with him and needed those that remained to question the graveyard worker. Quiver looked to the others What can you all do? We should all know before we decide who does what. She decided to lead with an example I have no powers, but I'm a master of the bow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Ivory

I nod to quiver. "I am Ivory. I'm ok at both hand to hand and shooting a gun. I can turn into a tiger or something between a tiger and a human but don't trust myself not to hurt any of you." I grab one of the communication devices. "I would like some time to practice before we head out." I clip the device to my jeans and look up at the man who seems to be in charge, remembering his name is Ren.

Theodore

I glance around the room. "You can call me Theo. I can shift to a panther, and I'm amazing with knifes and guns." I give a sarcastic grin before grabbing my own device. "Can we get going now?"
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:00 pm

(Pika why must you hurt my eyes XD)

Taking the communication device in which he clipped it to his cloak he headed back over to the group. "My codename is Avenger, I am a abstract entity of the nameless void before all of creation," He said rather casually as he does not expect for people to believe him, "My main powers are Darkness Manipulation and firing blasts that nullify creation."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 7:50 pm

ren talks threw his communication device "im both a hacker and a exalent sharp shooter but im also a machine" ren keeps fiddling with the APC to get it to work
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 5:21 pm

As they all explained to everyone else what they could do, Quiver nodded and took it all in, thinking for a few seconds before speaking I'm not trying to make myself leader or anything, but taking that into account, I think Avenger and Theo should go with Renegade, since they will be the best for combat. Me and Ivory can go to the graveyard, since we won't be as good in a battle, I don't have powers and Ivory said she might hurt us. Are you guys fine with that, or do you disagree? She looked between the assembled group to see how they'd respond to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Ivory

I blush slightly. I didn't want to hurt anyone, I just wasn't sure I could trust myself... or my alter-ego that is, to behave. I nod at what Quiver had to say. "I'm up for going to the graveyard." I smile as I speak into the walkie-talkie type device. I look around at my teammates. "So will we meet here after words to share what we discover?" I ask, glancing at everyone else for confirmation. "I vote we practice a little, get used to our weapons and armor before heading out." I say, speaking mainly to Quiver since we were going to be on the same 'mission'.

Theodore

I nod grudgingly and cast a glance over at Avenger to see his reaction, it being pretty much what I expected. "I guess that will work. I'm probably better for battle after all." When ivory asks if we should meet back here I simply nod. In response to here next statement I say "I don't need practice. I'm used to armor and I won't miss my target no matter what gun I use." I smirk cockily and then grab some armor, slipping it on before looking around to see what to do next. I then decide to hop into the APC.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 11:07 am

"I'll help training you with your gear." Bogan said to Ivory as he can be a good pratice dumnmy, he also stated he'll go to the graveyard as well.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 4:35 pm

ren nodds "ok since we know what were doing lets"
several bible pages flew into the room from under the door causing ren to look panicked
ren flips a table over and gets behind it shouting "if your a vigalantee or a bad guy run!!! the paliden is here!!"

the pages form into a person then they glowed yellow dissolved and a preacher in his mid forties showed from under the pages

ren flips the fire mode to full auto and fires his gun at the paladin bullets sink into him sending him into the wall ren lets off the trigger but eyes widen once he realizes the blood on the wall slowly starts to runn back down the wall and into the body and one by one the wounds start to close

ren got up from the table "we need to go now!!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:35 pm

No one had any problem with Quiver's suggestions of how to divide their motley little group, everyone agreeing to her ideas. Ivory, the girl Quiver would be with, asked if they could practice before heading out, with Avenger offering to help her out with that Sure. Tell me when you're ready to head out.

However, this short moment of reprieve before they left was interrupted by the appearance of a heavily armed man dressed like a priest. Apparently this guy was bad news, because Renegade suddenly ducked behind cover and yelled at everyone to run for the hills. Quiver wasn't one to just run though. If he was really that dangerous that they had no choice but to run, she would at least slow him down to aid the others' escape.

She saw the wounds of the man close over after he was filled with bullets, so firing normal arrows wouldn't help. Quiver dove behind cover to avoid getting fired at, then quickly came out and fired an arrow. The arrow flew at the paladin and, on the path to the target, the arrowhead burst, revealing a pair of bolas that would wrap themselves around the paladin if he didn't avoid them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:01 pm

Ivory

When the priest arrives everything turns to chaos. But I'm neither a bad guy or a vigalantee so I'm not sure what to do. I immediately take cover as I see that the bullets didn't affect him and frown, not sure what I could possibly do to hurt him.

Theo

When the priest arrives I do what I'm told. I run. I grab a bomb from off a wall in the weapon room and blow a hole in the wall for an escape route. I then grab a bundle of money and run. I don't look back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2   putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

putting the dead to rest part 1 and 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2