Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My disappearance
Today at 3:58 am by Hellbreaker

» The Arrival (Open)
Today at 2:21 am by Shadowwalker

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Yesterday at 9:11 am by Energy

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Yesterday at 5:53 am by Bloo

» Weaver
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am by Bloo

» Jennifer Necowl
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm by Energy

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm by Fox

» The Shovel Men (open)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:34 pm by Bloo

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 am by Gwen

Top posting users this week
Divvie

Bloo

Energy

Shadowwalker

Hellbreaker

Top posting users this month
Energy

Megabot

Dar

Bloo

Fox

Tython

Noble

Pikazard

Silent Night

Sterling

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

Energy

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Decibel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tython
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Bogan Genesis
Code Name: Avenger
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Decibel   Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:31 pm

”Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.”

Jubal Zahar

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Jubal Zahar
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Decibel
Alias(es): Miracle of Sound
Alignment: Chaotic Good

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5’10
Weight: 145 Lbs
Other Traits: Whenever he blush it will have a multi color tinge as his blood is made out of sound so it will appear a liquid prism.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers

Aspect of Tru'nembra Physiology ~ Jubal is an aspect of the Flautist of Azathoth, a metaphysical entity which manifests as a strange form of haunting music. Capable of seeing sound and music in an array of colors. While in Jubal case he is the personification of sound and music, as such he can not be killed. If enough damage is done to his body such as a bomb going off near him or decapitation his body will disintegrate into sound waves that can only be heard or seen in a higher dimension. It will take a take for him to reform back on the mundane plane.

Music in the Blood and Soul ~ As an abstract entity Jubal does not require food, water, air, or sleep. Poisons will have no effect on his body due to the high vibrations in his bloodstream and any mental attacks will be met with an deafening wall of sound.

Musician Intuition ~ Jubal is song personified and as such has mastery over any form of musical instrument. As well replicate any song heard or described, and have both perfect pitch and the ability to produce any note/tone with any instrument regardless of its nature or difficulty. Such as making heavenly crescendo to lift the spirits of his companions or perform a ungodly melody to terrify his foes.

Mystical Skaldsmanship ~ Storyteller, musician, enchanter, dancer, and lorekeeper, Jubal is all these things. He is capable of infusing his esoteric nature with his musical prowess making everything be swayed in a flow of sound. By interrupting the natural laws his music is able to perform acts of benevolent miracles. Such as bringing rain to a drought stricken region, part a body of water to make path, and true resurrection.  However these miracles do not work in combat situations or be use for plot hack.

Holy Voice ~ With otherworldly voice he can cleanse and purify things around him. Whether it be healing organic beings of any alignment, purify contaminated objects, or restore broken machinery or structures.

Siren Song ~ By emitting astonishingly beautiful and enchanting singing voice Jubal is able to lull the weak will into not wanting to fight and not wishing to do anything. Others will at the minimal feel more mellow.

Ballistic Wave ~ With chaos or negative emotions Jubal is capable of releasing sound waves of such amplitude that it will disintegrate compact concrete or steel beams to dust and up to five tons of kinetic force on an organic target. These are seen as ripple like disks in the air so they can be dodged.

Skills

Exceptional Acrobatic

Exceptional Unconventional Fighter

Exceptional Wisdom

Exceptional Empathy

Exceptional Musician

Exceptional Singer

Exceptional Composer

Physical Weaknesses

Mundane Form - Jubal strength, speed, and durability is like most humans. He can still get knocked out and maimed.

Orderly Notes to the Chaotic Serenade - Jubal must have harmony and chaos in sync. Meaning he can not sing a verse and go to a totally different one, nor can he recite a song to perform multiple buffs at once, he must sing the whole song and while he is playing his comrades will gain the buffs until he finish his song in which the buff will fade unless he sing again except for luck bestowal. Same is applied to his Skaldsmanship, it will rain as long as he is singing or the path remaining open till his song ends.

Sound Nullification - Jubal sound can not pass through materials that typically block or absorb sound.

Mental Weaknesses

Wanderlust - Jubal mind is aimless and has trouble in staying in one place for long.

Mortal Monotone - Jubal generally finds mortals dull to deal with and dislike talking for long. Making him a bit problematic in team planning.

Equipment

White Oppo PM-3

Apple MacBook Pro

Modified Fender American Special Telecaster - An electric guitar with a special film to make it a bit more durable and will last if used against typical goons.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality

Jubal Zahar is a epitome of free spirit, preferring to get lost in the winds of the world rather than dealing with the dull automaton of modern society. While he dislike dealing with dull people he is very compassionate and do care about others. He will help people when needed but will try not to get involved in their politics. Intelligence wise he is very smart, having lived since the dawn of creation he has a wide spread knowledge of many things.

Bright Colors
Music
Life
Art
Dancing
Story Telling
Culture
Children

Dislikes

Dull Things
Silence
Narrow Minds
Uncultured Swine
Dark Colors
Politics
Heavy Metal Rock expect for a few

Habits/Hobbies

Jubal always have his headphones on his head or around his neck

Generally always humm to himself

Often do things with a rhythm

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: None
Place of Origin: Before Creation
History

Once upon a time Jubal Zahar was not the being he is today, before Decibel was the Outer God Tru'nembra. When creation began most abstract entities began to fracture as Totality began to take place in the Universe. As there need to be a balance for everything such as Hot and Cold or Light and Dark. So Tru'nembra was fracture much like an kaleidoscope, meaning Tru'nembra is still one being but multiple at the same time. So the aspect of Tru'nembra became Jubal.

Jubal for the longest time was just a metaphysical force of sound and music in the universe. He was the music coming from a alien flute on the second moon of a gas giant and was the sound of a sun going supernova light years away. When the universe start to cool down and planets managing to stay in one shape Jubal became interested in the first new races of the universe but never ascended down. A few billion years later Earth came to be and at that time Jubal became interested in Earth and decided it was the place for him to call 'home'. Over the course of Earth history Jubal wander the world as a Bard, bringing stories and music to those who need it. As the modern Era dawn on Earth his long path will lead him to Jump City.

«««Sample RP»»»

[Second Character, so here is a inside look of Decible time as an abstract enitity chillin out in deep space.  ]

Last edited by Tython on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tython
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Decibel   Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:17 pm

(Alright got my App finish. I'm aiming to be a Bard Archtype this time so Decibel is going to be the Support type in the party. Which is why I feel Ballistic Wave is off putting from the rest as it's an offensive power so I do not know if I replace it with another support power or just get rid of that slot to buffer up the main power. So yeah can;t wait for your review as I'm sure I mess up on some things XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Decibel   Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:36 pm

We need to put a few more definitions on these powers, I believe. I fear that with the vagueness of some of this wording, you could end up with a character that's like those old Batman cartoons where he always has exactly what he needs on his belt. (Looking at you, Bat-Shark Repellent.)
Not only is this not fun to play with, but I don't think it's fun to play as either. We have to make sure that everyone has their chance to be useful, and it's not one person in the thread that's a swiss army knife.

Mystical Skaldsmanship - Miracles that can be performed is a little vague. We have bringing the dead back to life, making it rain, parting oceans... This is going to need to be explained and toned down a bit. For all I know, a miracle could be singing and having your enemy drop dead of a heart attack!

Musical Empathy - You say 120% increase effectiveness. Do you mean that if I had 10 tons of strength, I now have 22 tons? Or do you mean I now have 12 tons? The latter is acceptable.

Luck Bestowal - I see what you're going for here, I believe. Can he put it on himself? You say it's not perfect but I'm getting the vibe that it's not perfect for as long as the receiver wants it to be, eh? I'm just afraid that people might use this to dodge all the effective attacks and only take weak useless ones. Especially with a week long duration. Could we lower the duration to something like... a few minutes? The next few attacks? Then add in it can only be used like 3 times a fight?

EDIT - hope you see this in time.

Ballistic Wave - Can this wave be seen? Dodged? We need to lower the tonnage on it, as well, since it's a ranged attack and not a super strength type deal. I'm thinking 2 tons.

Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Decibel   Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:06 pm

I totally agree with you, that's a reason I felt iffy after the power set I made as I aim to be a support role rather than a one man army role.

Mystical Skaldsmanship - Thank you for spotting that as I realize I put down beneficial instead of benevolent which is suppose to prevent things like you said. But then again a villain having a heart attack could be seen as a good thing so I do agree with you there on being vague. What do you think of miracles not working in a combat scenario or can't be use as a plot device? Say 'oh a wall crumbled down to reveal the hidden bomb' because I agree that is cheap and not at all fun.

Musical Empathy - Power Augumation is tricky as I don't know how it works on this site so I came up with a number. Also the 120% remark was referring to machinery as again I don't know the protocol of how to gauge boosts for multiple characters.

Luck - He can't put it on himself, hmm how about the blessing only works outside of combat situations?

Ballistic Wave - Brought it down to two tons and added a description. forgot to put dodgeble in there so I'll put it in after you respond.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Decibel   Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:05 pm

If you add that theLuck and Skaldsmanship won't work in combat, those are great. If the Ballistic Wave is dodgable and at 2 tons we're set there.

I'm not familiar with machinery though, so I'm still unsure. When you say you increase their effectiveness by 120% to me it sounds like just over double the power. That's a little too strong. But if we had it increased by 50%? Thats more reasonable. It only applies on one power or all?

Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Decibel   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:09 pm

Hmm then I think would be better to scrap the augmentation thing as I feel this is getting too complicated. I feel like I should replace the empathy with Ballistic Wave and just have that as one main power with no subs, kinda like Black Bolt but without the shattering the world with a shout part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Decibel   Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:19 am

We can do that if you'd like. The power could be upped back to 5 if you want to do that.

Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Decibel   Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:44 am

Alright sounds like a plan, got rid of those two and made BW a main. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Decibel   Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:47 am

Looks good!

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Decibel   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:04 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decibel   

Back to top Go down

Decibel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: The Roster :: Active-