Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lucian Harkon Vote_lcapLucian Harkon Voting_barLucian Harkon Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lucian Harkon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Lucian Harkon Empty
PostSubject: Lucian Harkon   Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:15 pm

"I don't want friends. I don't want to stop. This is what I am, and I won't apologize for eating food."

Lucian Harkon IV

Lucian Harkon 17498463_269992470123152_2142531220473108575_n

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Lucian Harkon IV
Nickname(s): Luke
Codename: N/A
Alias(es): none
Race: Augmented Human: Vampire
Alignment: Neutral Evil

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Raven black. His hair is long, coming down to his waist. But he keeps it neat.
Eye Color: His eyes are golden.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 170 lbs
Other Traits: Lucian is a thin man, but fit. He has a wire thin scar on his cheek under his left eye. It stretches from under his cheekbone to under the corner of his mouth. Lucian is largely German and French, and spent time developing in both countries. His accent is a unique blend; beautiful but striking, and powerful.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
Physiology:
Lucian is a vampire. Vampires are undead creatures of the night, and immortal drinkers of blood. Unfortunately their discovery has drawn them into public eye, but years of adaptations have made most people unfamiliar with the originals. Vampirism is unable to be cured, especially for vampires as old as Lucian. Since he is undead, he only requires blood and sleep to live.

The main points of his vampirism are his strength, his speed, and his natural weapons. He is able to strike with a force of 5 tons, and maintain a speed of 75 mph. He is only about as durable as a regular human, but he is undead. His body does not tire. His natural weapons; his claws and fangs, are able to puncture steel.

Eternal: Lucian's body is ageless. A vampire remains at the physical age they were transformed at. He is not death-defying, but vampires can only be killed through unconventional means. He also regenerates quickly through the consumption of blood. If he can completely drain someone, his wounds are gone, no matter the damage.

Master swordsman: Lucian is a master of swordplay, versed in both the rapier and the longsword. Back in his day it meant something to uphold your family's honor, and in that time, you did it with your sword arm. He put down many a challenger with the special fencing lessons he got. Learning in a few battles helps, too. With this sword, he is also very adept in fighting with a style that uses a parrying dagger to disorient and surprise your enemies.

Skills
Master swordsman
Very intelligent
Skilled at chess
Good at laying traps
Adept at strategy
Fluent in French, German, and English

Physical Weaknesses
Sunlight- Upon making contact with sunlight, vampires burst into flame. A vampire will not immediately die by exposure, but cannot live for very long in it. This is only on bright days, however. If clouds cover the sky or the sun is setting, it won't have that much of an effect.

Silver- Silver weapons or objects will also cause him to ignite on contact. These flames are more severe than sunlight for him, but silver is not normally concentrated on his entire person. Silver weapons will easily cut through him.

Holy water- Holy water will boil him alive, giving him second degree burns and melting his flesh. It is usually impossible to kill a vampire with holy water unless you have large quantities on hand. Holy water is water that has to be sanctified by a priest.

Weak spot- His heart. Getting stabbed in the heart will definitely put a damper in his day, as it is a developed self-defense mechanism: It causes vampires to explode into a pool of blood. However, they are still alive if you do it without a sanctified piece of wood. If you got the stake from a church, that will do for sanctifying it. When left through a night, the blood will slowly collect, after getting itself to a safe place, and he will revive. Depending on how much blood was able to make it, he will most likely have to feed soon before dying. If any of the blood hits silver or sunlight or holy water then it will burn up and be destroyed.

Weak spot- His head. If one were to cut his head off and then stuffed his neck with wolfsbane, he would become inert. One would be able to detain him this way. Cutting his head off regularly will also be pretty good for detaining him, but he would remain active, though heavily inhibited. If either part could get a good source of blood, one could regrow the other. The other part would become dead.

Fire- As if his relationship with fire wasn't bad enough already, vampires are usually dry and catch fire easily.

Thirst- Lucian lives entirely on blood. Something within him requires that he drink an entire person's supply before he is sated. And he cannot stop once he starts. Like people, he needs food every 24 hours. Without it he goes into autophagy, which he can't deal with for long. 72 hours with no blood will starve him. And after 24 hours he goes into a frenzy.

Sleep- Lucian needs to sleep during the day. Eight hours will do the trick, but he needs to do it in his coffin. This coffin was bound to him by his maker, and requires considerable resources to replicate. Without enough sleep he will become lethargic and prone to pass out when the sun rises.

-

Mental Weaknesses
Ain't No Misunderstanding:
This is not a villain that can be reasoned with. Humans are his food. There is no substitute. He could subsist on blood bags but they are hard to steal while remaining concealed. And it's like choosing between oatmeal and pizza.

Frenzy: Lucian, like most creatures, tend to lose sanity the hungrier they become. After 24 hours with no blood he will attack every living human in sight for blood.

Equipment
-Lucian has a sword from his family, named Mond. It is a thinner longsword that has powerful thrusting capabilities, but it's not special beyond its name. Lucian also carries a dagger that is useful for parrying, and he is efficient with his fighting style.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
Lucian isn't really that bad of a guy. He just doesn't respect humans on a level near his own. He doesn't resent what he's become. He embraces it. He isn't evil just for the sake of being evil. He wants to live, and he needs food to do that.

His modus operandi is humans are food. Everyone else is either trying to kill you or wants something from you or both. He finds everyone else very untrustworthy. The largest amount of trust he can have for someone is one who strikes a deal with them, so that they fulfill each end of their bargain. This is what constant attempts to end his life has taught him, and it's kept him living.

-Blood, the night, being away from people, flowers, those respectful of privacy

Dislikes
-Humans, the daylight, anyone trying to help him

Habits/Hobbies
-Lucian picks up on a lot of reading. When invested enough he could probably get a phone if he really tried.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Lucian Harkon III (Father, deceased) - Anastasia Alexandria Auditore (Mother, deceased) - Annaliese Cecilia Harkon (Twin sister, deceased) - Richten Mantel (Vampiric patriarch, actually deceased)
Place of Origin: Germany

History
-Lucian was born the heir to a very wealthy family in Germany in the late 1400's. His mother was mainly French, though she was already a mutt as was. His father was pure German. Although they were wealthy, Lucian's life was very boring. He was taught in strict private lessons by teachers, and the only thing really exciting he could do was train with a sword, which his father approved of. He was quite arrogant as a youth and sought to strike his instructor, Richten, down with a sword. The backlash was aggressive, and his face was sliced open.

One might think he would be punished by his father, but Lucian III found the lesson to be very important to his son. And so, Lucian's attitude began to change. He started reading and learning more of the world that it seemed he would never be able to explore. He grew closer with his instructor, and respected him as a brother. One night, when he was a young adult and growing defiant of his father, he left the house on his own to see more of the town and try and have a night for himself. Within two hours he was broken and bloody on the ground. When Richten found him, he made him a vampire to save his life.

But some had seen, and gathered townsfolk to purge him at his home. His father sought to protect him and the townsfolk burned their house to the ground, killing his family. Richten fled carrying an unconscious Lucian, Lucian only having the sword his father had forged for him to remember his family. After a falling out where Lucian discovered Richten had been primarily using him to gain money and status for himself, Lucian tried leaving him. They ended up dueling with their blades, and when Lucian discovered Richten had ample opportunity to save his sister, he dragged him into a monastery, broke the crucifix, and impaled him with it to kill him.

Lucian has led a very untrustworthy life. It doesn't matter where he is as long as he is getting food. He has no conflict with the heroes; they can do what they want. But he won't be sorry for eating.

Last edited by Sterling on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Lucian Harkon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Harkon   Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:12 am

Lucian is ready for review now.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Lucian Harkon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Harkon   Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:12 pm

The things that worry me are here:

Sterling wrote:
Weak spot- His head. If one were to cut his head off and then stuffed his neck with wolfsbane, he would become inert. One would be able to detain him this way. Cutting his head off regularly will also be pretty good for detaining him, but he would remain active, though heavily inhibited. If either part could get a good source of blood, one could regrow the other. The other part would become dead.

He remains active after his head is removed, but I don't see a power that allows this. I'm making sure we're on the same page here. If he can move without a head is he immune to anything else we're not thinking of? Knockouts work still right?

The way I read his second power, that says he can only be killed certain ways, is that he comes back to life after every other way of dying. Am I correct in this? How long does it take to come back?

With the regeneration, you say if he completely drains someone he heals instantly all wounds. That's fine, but what if he only gets a bite off? And how long does it take to drain someone?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Lucian Harkon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Harkon   Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Asking if he's immune to anything else implies he was immune to something in the first place. Might be splitting hairs but he's very not immune to things. I just want to make that clear, considering the knowledge of vampires in the modern world applies so that about 80% of people know exactly how to kill him as soon as they know he's a vampire.

If we're going for a simple answer, yes, he certainly can. It's actually something a lot of living things can do with their head separated from their body (though of course they soon stop moving after). But all of the senses that his head provides, which is 80% of those, would also be gone. So incapacitating, destroying, or avoiding his body would be entirely possible for any character that's not made of stone, and for that case, he would still have to be able to find you. Best circumstance would be him having clear line of sight to his body after being decapitated. Should also note he's not some blind samurai that can function as a fighter entirely off of sound, so the best you're dealing with is blind swings from something that doesn't have nearly as much dexterity or reaction time.

Knockouts still work.

The way you read the power is slightly different than what I intended. He has to be killed through certain means or he simply won't die. If he's cut into twenty different pieces, he's not dead, though he certainly will be if daylight hits him. It's hard to immediately kill him, yes, but it's also hard to avoid a window that's going to shine in the morning if he's incapable of moving.

I'll go ahead and say mass for mass. Whatever volume of blood he drains would be sufficient to recreate that part of the body. For how fast he can drain blood...a full, average-sized person would be about ten minutes, I guess. Interruptions not included.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Lucian Harkon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Harkon   Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:00 pm

The reason I'm bringing up the head is because you listed it as a weakness is all. It doesn't seem to be one. If you can decapitate him and he still moves, that's something that humans normally wouldn't be able to do (AKA: A power.) but it can fall under the category of your second power I suppose. What about blood loss? Is he effected by that at all, since most humans pass out after losing blood? I'm assuming he still bleeds, yes?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Lucian Harkon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Harkon   Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 3:53 pm

Yes, that weakness was more about having another way to incapacitate that just takes a little touching up of Bram Stoker to find out. The point was that if you stuff the neck with wolfsbane, it will render him completely inert. I.E. he can't move in the slightest. And as mentioned, after three days with no blood that would be death for him. So if that doesn't qualify, then I apologize.

Blood loss does affect him, yes. Blood is the only thing that he lives off of, and it already is mostly consumed in 24 hours. Having him bleed is having him lose precious blood. Blood is used to maintain his body by healing wounds and such. If you were to drain him of most of his blood, he would need blood desperately within the next few hours or die.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Lucian Harkon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Harkon   Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Looks good, just make sure you stick to the knocking him out thing.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

Lucian Harkon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Harkon   Lucian Harkon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 1:08 pm

Again, you know how I am about the mystical characters, but I have to say... I really like vampires when they're done well. And this is a vampire done well.
Lucian Harkon Hotwir10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucian Harkon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Harkon   Lucian Harkon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucian Harkon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Characters-
Jump to: