Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Voting_barThe Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Voting_barThe Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 4:24 pm

I smile and nod before my eyes widen. I lunge for the napkins, realizing I probably looked pretty silly and unmannerly. "Sorry" I mumble as I wipe my face and hands. I eat a bit slower, trying to refrain myself from practically inhaling it. "Yum." I say with a little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Bogan gave a chuckle as he continue eating, it was when he got halfway through eating his second slice that he set it down to ask a question, "So how are you enjoying the food Ivory?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 7:39 pm

I smile. "Amazing. Yours?" I continue eating, trying to avoid being too messy. I've gone through about 20 napkins by the time I get halfway through the pizza and glare at the growing pile. I then sigh and continue eating, resolving to continue being lady-like
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:41 pm

"It's alright, haven't had pizza in awhile." Bogan said before he finish the rest of his second slice and went to work on his final slice. He took in the tranquility of the moment of enjoying the meal with someone, while he love dining with his sister eating with other people was enjoyable as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:55 pm

I nod. "I've. never. had. pizza. before." I grin and continue eating, casting curious glances at my companion every once in a while. "So.... why? You. being. so. nice. to. me?" I put down the slice I had eating and gave him a curious/wary look. "Though... it's. been. great. But... surely... you. want. something?"
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Because I am the god of nothingness' He grimly thought to himself as he finish his last slice. "The very act of “helping people” is my own reward." Bogan said with a shrug. The waitress came over to take his empty plate away and after heading off Bogan simply sat there with a smile at Ivory, "So, after you are finish do you feel up for desserts?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 10:13 pm

I frown. "dessert?" I am quick to finish off my own pizza, amazed by the fact that only 3 pieces filled him up. I frown as I think about his response for a second.
I've never met anyone that helped people for the sake of helping them. Surely there is something else, he just won't tell me.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:01 pm

"Yeah I heard they got some pie or ice cream," Boga thoughts drifted away as the latter reminded him of Jemmy as he has not seen her awhile so he was worried about her. Bogan notice Ivory frown and tilted his head in curiosity, "What's the matter?" Have I've done something to offend you?" He said in concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:08 pm

I tilt my head. "I've... never. heard. of. those." I shake my head. "No. I'm fine." I give him a small smile and change the topic. "What.. are. these. pie. and. ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:13 pm

Bogan nodded as he went to explain the pastries, "Pie is a baked dish of fruit, or meat and vegetables, typically with a top and base of pastry. Ice cream is a soft frozen food made with sweetened and flavored milk fat." Bogan said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:23 pm

I nod, frowning slightly. "So... Pie. can. be. fruit... or. meat?" I perk up. "What. kind. of. fruits?!" I then tilt my head at the ice cream. "Why? would. I. eat? milk. fat." I wrinkle my nose. "Sounds. gross."
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 12:58 am

"Well let's find out for ourselves." Bogan said as he called over an waitress and ask for any fresh pie. Moments later she brought back Creamy Choaclate Pie, creamy chocolate pudding made with workaday cocoa with an chocolate crust and vanilla-flavored whipped cream. Bogan gave a grin at the Pie they got and cut out a slice for Diva, "Here you go Ivory, tell me how it taste." he said politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 7:12 pm

I tilt my head. "I... thought. you. said, meat... or.. fruit." I pick up my fork and poke at it a little. "That's.. not. fruit?" I look at you, thoroughly confused. "It's. not? fruit? right?" I sigh, maybe it was fruit. After all I didn't know much about earth foods...
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 6:37 pm

"Technically chocolate is indeed a fruit as it comes from a cocoa pod." Bogan said as he watch Ivyory poke the pie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 6:39 pm

I nod, satisfied and spear a bite with the fork. I give it a hesitant sniff and my mouth starts to water. I nibble it carefully and gasp. Within a second I have swallowed the bite and am moving to devour another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]   The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Song of the Abyssal Diva! [Diva]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next