Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yulia "Beta" Kuznetsov
Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 8:13 pm by Megalomaniac

» C.C
Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:03 pm by Megalomaniac

» Eugene 'Splitscreen' Sutton
Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 7:20 pm by Megalomaniac

» Rico's Library
Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 pm by Kyte

» Do you guys have cbox/discord?
Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 12:57 pm by 0bserver

» This Too Shall Pass (Solo)
Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 6:37 am by Kyte

» Sloth, the Lethargic
Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 pm by Kyte

» Mako
Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm by Megalomaniac

» Isaac Foster
Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 am by Kyte

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Megalomaniac
Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Vote_lcapQuestion regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Voting_barQuestion regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

Emmz

Most users ever online was 175 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Top posters
Energy
Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Vote_lcapQuestion regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Voting_barQuestion regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Bow
foalfire

Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Empty
PostSubject: Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time   Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 9:49 pm

Hey guys I got a question regarding the concept of being in multiple threads at once. For context I wanted to join a 'Open' thread but stopped when I realize Dar was in it. You see so far my character met Dar twice, one in the ECD thread where he had currently left so Bogan would have met her but not know her. In other thread Bogan and Dar started to know each other but the thread has not ended. So I don't know how this fluid time work like when would this take place in the timeline? Another situation is with Hellbreaker who i'm with in two threads, both where Bogan does not know yet. Granted in the ECD one there is a chance that Bogan does not properly meet Toji as they are in two different places. But aside that I'm confuse on how to organize events of being in more then one thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time   Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 9:15 am

Hey Tython,

Great question. To be honest, Fluid Time can get confusing for everybody from time to time. The important thing is that you and the other characters agree on when something takes place.

As a general rule, I'd say that the date the thread started determines when it takes place. A thread that was started later must take place after the thread that started earlier.

As for our specific situation, I'd say that Ice Cream Caper definitely took place first, then ECD, and finally Steak and Potatoes. Don't worry if Bogan didn't instantly recognize Jemmy. I'm sure he's met a lot of people in his lifetime.

It can get confusing when you are unclear about how a previous thread ended. For this reason, I'll try to make Ice Cream Caper come to a quick close, to keep things flowing normally.

I hope this helps.

Argo Koori, and his sister, Grace Koori
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time   Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Thank you for the help Dar, I like the idea of using the thread date as a stand point as it makes sense. Lastly I understand with closing the Ice Cream thread to a quick close as I know you are busy Irl so I'm fine with getting the thread off your plate. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time   Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question regarding The Functions of Fluid Time
Page 1 of 1