Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Vote_lcapSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Voting_barSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Vote_lcapSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Voting_barSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Snake needs a break! (Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 8:09 pm

"Alcohol? Is that the mild poison that some races use to dull senses and get a mild sense of euphoria?" Zil'costa asked, a hint of curiosity entering her voice as she sipped the drink for herself without waiting for an answer first. After all, poison of any kind had no effect on her race. She flicked her tongue out several times in quick succession after the first taste, rather enjoying the flavor and the gentle warmth that the drink seemed to bring to her throat despite being a cool beverage.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 8:49 am

Nina nodded "yeah it's exactly that" she said as she sipped it, glad that Zil just enjoyed it anyway, happy to just sit and relax with Zil, sipping her drink and chilling with her new housemate "I can show you your room if you like" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 5:14 pm

"Ah, I sort of wish my kind could enjoy getting a buzz, that's the right word isn't it?" Zil'costa said before sipping her drink again. It was nice to have found such a generous host to give her a job and a place to stay during her time on the planet. She wished that she'd found Nina a bit sooner now as they seemed to be getting along quite well.

"Oh my room? Sure, let's check it out." Zil'costa said before downing the rest of her beverage and setting the glass down on the table. While she didn't have to worry about getting drunk or having a hangover she found that she rather enjoyed the one effect alcohol seemed to have on her, and that was a nice warming up of her body.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Nina would lead Zil to the guest room which had two beds apart from each other "if you need to we can push them together to make one big bed" she said "also if you need any pjs I can give you one of my oversized night shirts" she added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 8:51 pm

Zil'costa happily followed along and peeked into the guest room, her tongue flicking out as she smiled.

"This will do nicely!" She commented as she slithered toward the beds and pushed them together to make one larger sleeping area.

"Hm, a change of clothes would be nice. I'm afraid all I've got with me are my current garments." Zil'costa informed her host while looking down at the school girl uniform she was currently wearing. It was comfy enough, but she didn't want it to get all wrinkled from being slept in.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Nina nodded and quickly went to her room and picked out Zil a nice, clean, fresh smelling oversized black night shirt with some anime character's catchphrase on it, she'd hand it to her "here you go, you can go to bed whenever you feel sleepy, I'm just going to get changed and chill out in the living room till I get tired, I'll get you a toothbrush too, oh and if you need anything else just ask" she said happily as she went into the bathroom and opened a fresh toothbrush from the packet and put it with hers in the toothbrush holder on the wall, she would then go to get changed into a pair of female boxers and a night shirt then sat on the sofa and chillaxed while watching some evening tv.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 9:16 pm

"Thank you! I'm not sleepy yet so I'll join you in the living room. I must admit that Earth entertainment is much more interesting than I first thought." Zil'costa said as she quickly shed her clothing with nary a thought to whether it was proper or not to do so in front of her new roommate. She slipped on the large shirt and grinned, seemingly quite comfy now.

"What's a toothbrush though? Do you have hair on your teeth that needs grooming?" She added, misunderstanding the entire concept.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Nina giggled at Zil's confusion "well it's to clean your teeth, Earthlings usually gather remains of food on their teeth by eating and drinking, and sometimes those remains can cause problems if left for a long time, like, if we don't brush our teeth, our teeth can rot and even fall out" she explained "although I'm not really sure how it is for beings from space, at the very least it freshens your breath" she added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 9:35 pm

"Oh wow, that sounds really gross. I can see why you'd want to clean your teeth then. As for my kind, well our poison naturally kills any bacteria in our mouths so that it can't do that. Our mouths are pretty much just self cleaning." Zil'costa said with a grin, showing off her fangs and teeth. Sure enough they were sparkling white.

"Fresh smelling breath is always a plus though." She did concede.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 7:28 am

Nina nodded "alright then, well we always have breath mints for fresh breath too" she added "you're lucky you don't have to spend time and money on looking after your teeth" she said "eh but whatever, time to find something to watch" she said, flipping through the decent amount of channels to try and find something interesting to watch "hmmmm crime drama...documentary...normal drama..." she uttered, trying to find something good.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 9:59 pm

Zil'costa followed along to the living room and draped herself across the couch once again. She certainly wasn't shy about making herself at home, nor did she appear to care about personal space.

"I was watching some sort of colorful animated show earlier. No idea what it was, but it was entertaining. But I'm fine with whatever." Zil'costa commented with a contented hiss. She seemed very happy to have found a nice place to stay, especially since it included a really nice roommate that was good at cooking.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:19 am

Nina nodded "I don't mind anime but it gets a little tiring when you live and breathe it every single day" she said with a chuckle "sometimes I like to kick back with some tv dramas or cop shows" she said, flicking through until she found some NCIS, the latest season.

Nina would sit happily with Zil "oooo want some chocolates?" she asked as she sent a clone to go get them, the clone brought back a box of chocolates in a heart shaped box with various different flavours "I know I shouldn't accept these kinds of gifts from my fanboys but when they insist on me taking them I can't just let them go to waste" she said, picking out a walnut one and tossing it into her mouth with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Zil'costa was true to her word and simply let Nina pick out something for them to watch, not minding the drama show. It wasn't as colorful as the show she'd been watching earlier, but it was still entertaining so far. When mention of chocolates came up however that seemed to grab at the alien's attention quite a bit more than the show did.

"Chocolates? Oh, I haven't tried any of those yet." Zil'costa said with excitement, knowing the word was some kind of food but not having had a chance to sample it yet. The tip of her tail was twitching around as she eagerly awaited Nina's clone to bring in the food. When she saw the curiously shaped container for the chocolates she couldn't help but snicker a little at it.

"Well it would be a terrible waste to ignore free food, and what's the harm in accepting a gift or two? Heck, I wish I got free stuff!" Zil'costa said as she moved her body just enough to be able to reach the box as well. She picked one of the chocolates at random and popped it into her mouth, being rewarded with a sweet taste of milk chocolate followed by a little burst of cherry cream.

"Especially free stuff that tastes this good!" Zil'costa added gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Nina laughed "well I'm sure by tomorrow your own little group of fanboys will have something for you, get ready for loads of cute teddy bears with hearts and various amounts of chocolates" she said as she ate a caramel centred one.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 6:18 pm

"Awesome. One day on the job and I'm already getting perks." Zil'costa replied with a grin, her tongue flicking out as she let out a hissing laugh.

"I just hope tomorrow is a bit warmer. I don't like the cold." She commented, recalling how the temperature had started to dip a bit when she'd been handing out the flyers for the store. Of course inside the store was nice and warm, especially when all the customers had shown up. Just thinking of all the nice warmth had her moving a bit more toward Nina, the Serpentor soon resting her head against the Kitsune.

"Mmmm, you're nice and warm too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake needs a break! (Emmz)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Jump City :: Midtown-
Jump to: