Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Voting_barSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Voting_barSnake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Snake needs a break! (Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:35 pm

Nina would wave her hands dismissively "no trouble at all, the guest room has twin beds which we can push together if need be" she said "and if you need anything else just ask, I like playing hostess" she said with a soft chuckle "also it gets kinda lonely here sometimes so I always love having guests over" she added.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:43 pm

"You Earth folk sure are friendly! Heh heh heh, guess I'm lucky that I crashed here." Zil'costa said with a grin as she finished setting everything on the shelves. That done she folded the box up neatly and brought it back over toward the counter, hissing contentedly with having found not just a job but a room to stay in too!

"Well you won't be lonely now. You're stuck with me till I can repair my ship... and who knows how long that will take?" Zil'costa said, obviously not troubled at all with the fact that she was stranded on Earth. She was considering this all to be an extended vacation really from what she'd been experiencing so far.

"Anything else ya need me to do?" Zil'costa asked as she set the empty box on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Nina shook her head "nah, you can relax for now" she said as she looked at her watch "it'll start getting busy at around 3pm so I'll need you to make sure we don't get any thieves or trouble makers" she said, she would fetch Zil a chair from the customer game room so they could relax and eat cookies, small wall mounted tv behind the counter would be playing trailers for various new animes but Nina handed her the remote while eating another cookie "if you get bored you can just watch some tv" she told her as she picked up her adult manga and continued where she left off.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:12 pm

Zil'costa looked down at the chair, then at her own lower body, then back at the chair. She let out a giggle and slid the chair out of the way before coiling her body up on the floor and resting her arms and head on the counter. She seemed comfortable enough like that.

"So... what's your policy on thieves or troublemakers? Do I start removing limbs right away or do I start with a verbal warning?" Zil'costa asked with a grin, making it rather unclear if she was actually joking.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Nina looked a little surprised "uh, just a verbal warning, and if they continue you take them outside, a third repeat offence puts them on the ban list, we can take a still of them from the security camera with their name and that lets other customers also actively keep them out" she told her.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:32 pm

"I guess that works.  I mean you probably don't want blood getting all over the merchandise right?"  Zil'costa said with a grin and a wink.  That said she turned her attention to the television that was playing promos for various anime and such.  Zil'costa stared at that for a bit, almost like she was in a trance, at least until the things started to repeat themselves.  It was then that she looked toward the book Nina was reading.

"Eh?  You got another Earth language there?"  Zil'costa asked as she moved her body a bit to lean over Nina's shoulder.  The little gem around her neck started to shine as it deciphered the symbols and sent the new information to Zil'costa's language center in her brain.  After a few moments she nodded her head and smiled.

( "I wasn't aware that there were other languages on this planet!  Most planets just have one.  Oh, this one sounds rather fancy." )  Zil'costa said, now speaking perfect Japanese after simply having read a few pages of the manga Nina had.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Nina looked amazed that Zil had just learned Japanese in a matter of seconds and laughed "oh well there's tons of different languages on Earth, the one you just learned is called Japanese, from the country known as Japan" she said, she had been a little nervous about Zil peeking at her manga, not that she was ashamed, she just was aware of how surprised others could get at her certain perverted tastes of manga.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:47 pm

"There are more languages here? Wow, you Earth folk sure are a divided little bunch aren't ya?" Zil'costa said, slipping back into English.

"Still, it's rather interesting that your planet has a bunch of languages. I guess it helps keep things interesting eh? Heh heh heh, I guess I'd better find some place to learn all the other Earth languages tomorrow. Shouldn't take more than a few hours if I can find enough material to work with." Zil'costa said with a grin, tapping the little gem that she was wearing. She never could resist putting her Babblestone to work whenever the chance arose, mostly as it was super fun to speak a new language and see someone's reaction to it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:54 pm

"Well the internet has tons of places you can learn different languages" she said as she brought up her laptop onto the counter and introduced her to Google Translate "you can also look up the different places where the languages come from too if you really want" she said, feeling just how uncivilised Earth must seem to the rest of the universe.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:01 pm

"You all have a planetary database but still insist on using different languages depending on the region of the planet you're from? That's so weird! I love it!" Zil'costa said with obvious glee. She quickly started to look up different languages, and just like with Japanese she learned them within mere moments as well. She even managed to find some pages on dead languages like Sanskrit and was soon babbling away in those tongues despite not even being from Earth.

"Oh this is fun! This planet is just a hoot!" Zil'costa said, hissing with joy.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Nina couldn't help but laugh at Zil's enjoyment out of learning languages so fast, it was really fun to watch too "that's incredible" she said, truly amazed at the ease of her learning languages so fast.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:19 pm

"Well I can't really take the credit. I owe it all to this little baby." Zil'costa said as she patted the little gemstone around her neck, bringing attention to the Babblestone there.

"A little special piece of equipment my kind send out to help our explorers and scouts communicate with locals on other worlds. We call it a 'babblestone' and it basically teaches us any language. Whether it's written, spoken, or just a bunch of a wiggles with your body this thing will translate it and then imprint that knowledge into our mind. It's super handy to have, and super expensive too... I'd rather lose a limb than lose it. Especially since I can always regrow my limbs." Zil'costa said with utter sincerity. She didn't mind sharing her little secret with Nina, especially not after the Kitsune had gone and given her a job and a comfortable place to stay.

"If you ever need something translated you can always come to me." Zil'costa added with a wink to Nina.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:43 pm

Nina chuckled "I'll make sure to remember that" she said happily.

As 3pm approached, the regulars would start to arrive, fresh from a day at school or college, and the usual compliments would come "ah Nina-chan! So wonderful to see your gorgeous face, it always brightens my day" said one fanboy, Nina just laughed as more arrived, one going up and taking Nina's hand in his "when will you accept my love for you? My sweet fox maiden" although soon after arriving they would start to notice Zil'costa "guys, this is Zil'costa, she'll be working here and helping me out from now on, she also lives with me too as of today, so treat her nicely alright?" she said with a sweet smile, they would all nod "of course my lady we will treat any friend the same as we treat you".
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Zil'costa straightened up a bit as customers started to arrive in the store, her eyes keeping a watch on everyone for any funny business. As Nina introduced her to the fanboys and usual customers she smiled in a friendly manner, her tongue flicking out as she waved to everyone.

"And no one try any funny business, as I'm also working security." Zil'costa added, allowing herself to raise up a bit even while most of her body remained coiled up on the floor. It was a subtle threat, and one that went unnoticed by pretty much everyone there.

"Oh sweet! Nina hired a real life monster girl!" One customer blurted out.

"Nah, she's obviously a lamia. Any real fan would know that!" Another retorted, and then a debate quickly broke out. At least it was a civil debate and Zil'costa couldn't help but grin and try not to snicker at the scene.

"Well they're certainly a lively bunch." Zil'costa commented to Nina, just loudly enough to be heard over the little debate.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Nina nodded "yeah they make the job fun" she said as she cleared her throat "guys, she's actually from outer space, so she's neither of those, she's an alien" she said as they would look even more surprised and happy "that'll work great for my fanfic!" said one excitedly, another one asked to take photos, which Nina would happily pose for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake needs a break! (Emmz)   Snake needs a break! (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake needs a break! (Emmz)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next