Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Vote_lcapUnexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Voting_barUnexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Vote_lcapUnexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Voting_barUnexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:11 pm

"Well it's been hard adjusting to the modern world. Everything is so... different. I just found out I'm not even in the same part of the world anymore since I got free! As for help, teaching me how to read and write this new language is a big help for me." Fox said, cheering up at seeing how nice Nina was. It was good to know that no matter the time or place he could still trust for a fellow Kitsune to look out for him.

"Oh, I appreciate the offer for a room but I've already found a place to stay. You're not the only one of us to find a nice meta-human you know." Fox said with a grin, now back to his usual bubbly, happy, self.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:16 am

Nina would nod "well alright then, just know that you're always welcome here, I can make the best Japanese food, kitsune udon, sushi, sashimi, I even make my own mochi" she said happily "I also have my own kimonos and I know an area in the park that has a Japanese garden area" she added, letting Fox know that if he ever missed home, she'd be there to help.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Mention of homemade, authentic, Japanese food seemed to grab Fox's attention like nothing else so far. He didn't even realize it but he was licking his chops, and it wasn't from the tasty cookies he'd just eaten either.

"I think I'd like to try all of that." Fox said with a grin, his nine tails swaying happily behind him. If there was a quicker way to get into Fox's good graces than an offering of food, it hadn't been discovered yet. Also it didn't hurt that it was something he hadn't had in quite awhile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Nina would chuckle "alright then, well if you stick around for dinner I can make us something nice, I always prefer chicken over beef or pork, so I'll probably make us some nice chicken udon" she said, a little excited, she always loved cooking for guests.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:55 am

"I've always enjoyed chicken too!" Fox blurted out with a smile, his tails wagging full force again. It seemed today was turning out to be rather nice. He'd made a new friend, apparently one that could teach him to read this new language he'd picked up and she could also cook! Not to mention she was a fellow Kitsune! He wondered if she'd get along with Adri, then his friends could be friends with each other as well as him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:15 am

Nina would smile and sent a clone to go prep dinner "good, now, you want to try on those words again?" she asked him, now that they had had a little break with milk and cookies and a little chat, she'd work with him and keep giving him little rhymes if he wanted to get back to learning.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Fox finished off his snack before jumping right back into his work. He was happy to have found a tutor to help him learn how to read and write English, especially as it had led him to find a fellow Kitsune. Somehow knowing there was another of his kind in the city made things a little less lonely for him, even if she wasn't related to his own clan.

The purple furred Kitsune seemed to be a quick learner, though it was obvious he'd need more than one lesson to learn everything. Still he felt quite encouraged and made a lot of headway in his studies in a rather short time.

"You should meet my friend Adri, I think you two would get along well." Fox mentioned as he continued to practice his writing.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:16 am

Nina smiled "well if you're friends with her, I'm sure we'd get along fine" she said happily, she'd go over things if Fox needed to, glad he was learning so fast, even though it'd take a few lessons, she understood this and was more than happy for Fox to come over for regular lessons.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:55 pm

Fox continued to work on learning how to read English, finding it to be coming a bit easier now that he knew each little symbol was a noise to be sounded out. Of course it was confusing when two different symbols could make the same sound, or when some symbols were silent, or made a different sound in certain situations. It was almost like the language made up rules just so it could break them itself!

"It's like they made this as confusing as possible on purpose." Fox growled accusingly at the paper, his ears laying flat against his head after a particularly confusing bit.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Nina laughed at Fox's frustration "yeah I'm pretty sure they did" she said as she would remind him of the little rhymes such as i before e except after c, but of course that also had a few exceptions to the rule, it certainly was a tricky language to learn.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:28 pm

Fox continued to trudge through, doing his best. Then he got frustrated once more when they got to the word 'weird'.

"So I don't put the 'I' before the 'E' even though there's no 'C' in this word? So even the word 'weird' is spelled weird!" Fox let out another groan of frustration and slumped forward until his face was pressed against the table.

"Uhg, they can't even follow their own rules! The language is cheating!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:58 pm

Nina would pat his shoulder reassuringly "it's okay, you'll get the hang of it eventually" she said "it's basically just a case of seeing different words and getting use to how they're spelled" she said, getting an idea she would go and fetch some card and write some words out and cut them out as little cue cards for him to practice with and just look over to get familiar with words.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 2:30 am

"I don't remember it being this hard to learn Japanese..." Fox said, losing a bit of his enthusiasm for English at the moment. He remained slumped in front of the table, staring at the words in front of him as if he could simply will them into being decipherable by him. As Nina hopped up to go grab something his ears twitched and he turned to watch her.

"This would be so much easier if they were telling a fun story or something." Fox said, forgetting entirely the literal aisles of reading material downstairs in Nina's shop.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 pm

Nina would laugh a little at what Fox said "well if you don't want to read any of the manga downstairs I can go out and buy some baby books for you for next time, ones with one sentence per page" she said with a calm shrug, not trying to say Fox was a baby or anything, just that those books were made to help people learn English with a fun story and pictures.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 4:13 pm

"I'm not a baby!" Fox blurted out, a little insulted by the insinuation that he'd need something that basic to learn English properly. The face he made however made it almost impossible to take anything he said seriously, it was just too cute. After a moment however his ears perked straight up as he registered the rest of what Nina had said.

"Oh yeah! You own a bookstore! I'm sure there's something downstairs that could help!" Fox added with a smile, his tails starting to wag about once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)   Unexpected Tutoring (Fox) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Tutoring (Fox)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Jump City :: Midtown-
Jump to: