Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Arrival (Open)
Today at 2:21 am by Shadowwalker

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Yesterday at 9:11 am by Energy

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Yesterday at 5:53 am by Bloo

» Weaver
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am by Bloo

» Jennifer Necowl
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm by Energy

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm by Fox

» The Shovel Men (open)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:34 pm by Bloo

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 am by Gwen

» Who has time?
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 pm by Dar

Top posting users this week
Divvie

Bloo

Energy

Shadowwalker

Top posting users this month
Energy

Megabot

Dar

Bloo

Fox

Tython

Noble

Pikazard

Silent Night

Sterling

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Divvie, Hellbreaker, Shadowwalker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sterling
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:01 am

Rico had retrieved a nice red jacket to throw on before they went out that day. It accentuated her new red dress that she bought earlier that day nicely and she adored it. Black tights were on, too, but as always whenever she wore a dress, she had some smaller shorts on underneath. Crazy things happened in Jump City, and she didn't need someone seeing her underwear whenever she fought them. And that was why she also brought her gun in a holster on her thigh. Boots finished off her little ensemble. She and Avytrius had been talking about going out into Jump to go sightseeing for a while now, and they had decided that this was the night that they were going to do it.

She walked down the street with her sister, wearing her blood red hair down. "Look, Avy. That's the pizza place that dad always talked about. Regarded by him as the best pizza place in Jump." She peered at the sign. "Well, Vitali doesn't sound like that bad of a name. Maybe it actually has some credit to it."

She wasn't exactly scared to be out in public. But she didn't really like people. Not enough to keep so many around. And a lot of them were walking around at this time of day.

Spoiler:

View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Avy wanted so bad to just throw on a bikini top and shorts and call it an outfit, but she knew that wasn't appropriate, and she sighed. The girl decided to go with a simple black tank top over her bikini top, a scarf to keep her sister off her back about catching a cold or something, jean shorts that just barely covered everything to a decent modesty level, black thigh high stockings that were ripped to the point of being edgy, rather than old, and simple red converse.

The girl walked out into the living room and grinned at herself. This was definitely something she couldn't wear to school, but she thought maybe since they were going out for a night on the town, this would be acceptable for tonight.

As they walked down the street and Rico pointed out the pizza place, Avy grinned and ran in to take a delivery flier. "How about we test it out sometime?" She grinned. The girl loved being out at this time of day. So many interesting characters walking around. It felt like anything could happen at any time. "I love this city... What do you wanna do next, Rico? Maybe head to the docks to see the famous Titans Tower up close??"

Avytrius Caelum - "I'm living my life to the fullest."

Yui Fotias - "Dreams are my reality."

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:46 am

Mariya was having a tame day, so far. Her line of work in Jump seemed to be mostly around gambling, which was mostly a night activity... but she loved the sun too much to adjust her sleep schedule around it. So, she found herself out and about during the day.
The Russian Kryptonian had never really been a social butterfly, but she found herself missing her few friends she'd kept back home now. They at least gave her something to do when she was bored...

Right now, Mariya was dressed casually. She wore cargo pants with a lot of pockets that served no purpose barring the rare situation where she stored useless tools in them. Her top was a putple polo that did little to hide her generous bust and didn't hide the strange peaks that implied a lack of undergarments.
Yes, today was a casual day. One that most would be content with, but Mariya was undisputably bored with. She needed friends. Fast.

Looking over her wide rimmed aviator sunglasses, she scanned the crowd as she brought her pizza to her table. Quickly, she settled on two redheads that didn't look natural and she immediately decided. No, not because that one was dressed so provocatively... okay, maybe that had something to do with it... but...

Mariya ended the train of thought there, walking up to the red headed sisters and whistling for their attention.
"You two. With me. There's free pizza involved."

To prove herself earnest, she held the hot pizza up a bit before tossing it carelessly onto an outdoor table and sitting down herself.

The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:12 am

Rico smiled over to Avytrius. She still wished she would cover up more- it's not like she was immune to cold or anything- but she didn't want to make Avy stop having a good time just because of what she was thinking. She said that they should test out Vitali's sometime, and asked her what she wanted to do next. She suggested that they go look at the Titan's Tower from the docks. "That doesn't sound that bad...but maybe we could try the pizza right now. I'm actually kind of hungry. We can do it later if you want, though."

Then they were approached by another woman, whistling at them. She looked at her blankly, blinking. She was offering free pizza to them as long as they followed her. Rico couldn't help but chuckle gently. "You want us to come with you for some free pizza? What's the occasion? National Get-In-The-Van Day?" She meant it as a joke, offering a smile to go along with that intent, but she did wonder what the intentions of this stranger were to just be offering a pizza to the both of them.

View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:30 am

Avy smiled brightly when her sister mentioned getting the pizza right now. She was thankful, her stomach had been grumbling since she woke up. The girl had spent an all nighter in the gym working out, trying to forget about the fact that she was starting school tomorrow. "Pizza now sounds great!!" She giggled and took her sister's hand to skip towards Vitali's.

When the new girl showed up offering free pizza, Avy's eyes turned bright gold at the opportunity. Free pizza and possibly a first friend!! The red head walked right up to her, as her more cautious sister made a joke, and extended her hand out. "Free food is always a winner in my book! Where ya sitting??" It didn't hurt that the girl was super pretty either...

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:15 am

The two girls responses were vastly different from each other. One seemed afraid that Mariya had nefarious intentions-- that was the smart one, the other was eagerly jumping at the chance to meet someone new. Mariya took the dumb ones hand and shook it with an impressive firmness while looking at the other. "A van? Do I look like I'm made of money? I was going to take you to that dark alley over there after."

Mariya's tone sounded serious, but the goofy grin on her face betrayed the fact that it was a joke. Either way, Mariya led the two back to the table she'd claimed where there was a pizza waiting as she'd promised. "I hope you're fine with just pepperoni. I'm a gal of simple tastes."

When she sat down, she put her boots on the seat across from her, making sure one of the sisters had to sit next to her. "I'm Mariya. New around these parts. Let me guess... you're the smart one-" Mariya pointed at Rico, "and you're the... cute one?"

The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:41 pm

Rico couldn't resist the chuckle that followed as the woman answered her in a quite entertaining way. Still though. It was quite weird to be receiving an offer like that from somebody that they didn't know. But of course, Avytrius was the kind of stupid idiot that wanted to undermine any sense of being rational and go along with it.

Rico was very disappointed with that. But she went along with her. Mariya said that the pizza was just pepperoni, and that she liked simple things. Rico smiled. "Pepperoni is fine. It's practically the staple at this point." She sat down next to Mariya. If she did have ill intent then she would be best suited to handle her up close.

She smiled. "You're new to Jump? Interesting. We're not really from here, either. My name is Rico," she chirped. When Mariya called her the smart one and Avy the cute one, she blinked, her lips forming a line. The fact that she was trying to qualify them with one word only like that was off-putting, not to mention that she had said Avy was the more attractive one. It was just flat rude. After a moment she smiled to Avy. But it was a polite smile. Maybe she was just blunt.

View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Avy was going to take the spot next to Mariya, but pouted as her sister got there first. Something told her that Rico wasn't quite as comfortable with this situation as Avy was. That made her pause and think for a moment as she sat down next to her twin. They had just sat down with a complete stranger to eat a meal that they didn't pay for and didn't see it come out of the oven or across the counter. Red flags started to pop up everywhere and she blushed from embarrassment. She really needed to work on her impulse control. However, it would be rude to leave right now, but Avy did have an idea.

Before she could enact said plan, Mariya labeled them in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. Avy couldn't help but blush at being called the cute one, but then pouted. She followed her sister's example and introduced herself with a soft smile. "And my name is Avy. Thank you for the offer of pizza, but, now that I think about it, I don't think one pizza will be enough. I'll go get us another." She felt a little proud of herself, her eyes flashing purple with pride. She got up and walked inside to get two more pizzas. They were their father's daughters.

She also made a mental note to cover up a little more. Just because she was out of her parents' house, didn't mean she should dress like this. It felt good, but she didn't appreciate the looks she was already receiving.

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:07 am

Mariya flicked her sunglasses off, putting them in the front on her shirt and pulling her collar down a bit as she gauged the sisters reactions. The smart one, Rico, was hiding offense poorly. The thin line her lips pressed into revealed all, though. Then the way she took the seat and the cute one, Avy, blushed and retreated to get more food... Mariya didn't make much of that. There was probably some detective work that could have read into that more, but the Russian wasn't the reading type.

"I didn't mean to offend you, y'know." She said after Avy was out of earshot, her dark eyes training on the redhead next to her. "She's cute. Dresses like a kid, walks with a jump. It's cute. You got the librarian thing going for you though. That's sexy."

Was this how people made friends? Mariya found that confident flirts came easier than actual attempts to get to know someone. She was taught in a crappy little single room class that taught three grades. Social skills weren't her forte, though that wouldn't stop the Kryptonian.

"If that's too much for me to say so fast, I get it. I speak my mind too much sometimes. I promise there isn't a van or a dark alley... So, uh, where are you guys from, if not Jump?"

A little more tame. Nailed her- it. Nailed it. Mariya would start scooping pizza out on a plate, offering it to Rico first. If Rico decided to wait for Avy, Mariya would be fine scarfing it down herself.

The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:29 pm

Rico looked at Avytrius as she said that they would need more pizza. She smiled. It was a really smart idea to get their individual pizzas. She smiled politely to Mariya, but blinked as soon as she said that she didn't mean to offend her. She had caught onto that? She said that while Avy was cute, because she dressed like a kid and how she acted, that Rico was sexy. She wasn't sure why Mariya would associate that word with a librarian, but it brought red to her cheeks.

Rico averted her gaze, refusing to meet her eyes. "Oh, I uhm...I don't see why you'd think that," she stated, attempting to regain her composure. "But it's flattering..."

She looked back to Mariya as she offered pizza and asked where they came from. She took the slice of pizza, but would wait until Mariya took a bite to eat it. Fair was fair. "Father and mother had plenty of work, so we frequented Germany and Japan a lot. Every few months. In Germany it was Munich, in Japan it was Izu. We were in Japan before we came here."

View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:29 am

Luckily, there wasn't a line at the counter when Avy went up to get the pizza, and she decided to just get two pepperoni to make it easier on herself. They were hot and ready in no time, and the money exchange happened so quick, she was positive she hadn't missed much of the conversation outside.

As she walked back to the table, she just barely overheard her sister talking about Japan and she couldn't help but smile brightly, her eyes lighting up a beautiful golden shade. "Oh? Japan was so beautiful!! So was Germany though... I'm assuming we were talking about where we came from??" She looked over at her sister for reassurance before turning to Mariya with curiosity shining through her colorful orbs. "Sorry if you're repeating yourself, but, where are you from??" She took two pieces and folded them over each other, eating it like a sandwich.

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:30 am

The bashful reply of Rico made Mariya grin wildly and stare the girl down despite the fact that she refused to meet her eyes. That was the reaction she was hoping for, really. The power to make pretty girls blush unexpectedly was one of her favorites, even including the Kryptonian ones. Mariya wasted no time scarfing down her pizza in a manner that was far from ladylike as she listened to Rico explain all the places they'd lived. Before the Kryptonian could weigh in, though, Avy returned.

"You think all the places you lived are beautiful?" Mariya challenged, a playful smile on her lips for a moment before she ate more pizza. "I'm from Russia. I keep the accent on a decent leash, unless I get mad though. To repeat the same line, Russia was pretty beautiful too. Some parts."

After 4 slices and a coke, Mariya relaxed a bit in her seat. She put her boots up in the chair next to Avy, and leaned a bit on Rico's shoulder as she yawned. "What were you guys going to do today? Anything fun?"

The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:00 am

Mariya revealed that she was actually from Russia. Rico blinked, smiling, and resisting the fact to splurge about Russia's culture and how interesting it was. She doubted Mariya would respond to it in a way that she liked.

She said that Russia was also very beautiful, and Rico nodded her head, agreeing. She wondered how Mariya sounded speaking Russian. Rico got to work on her pizza, not being very particular about manners either before she felt Mariya leaning over on her. "Oh-" She blinked and leaned to the other side to try and relieve some of the pressure Mariya was putting on her as she asked if they were going to do anything. "We didn't really have anything planned. We were just going to see the rest of Jump."

View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   Fri May 05, 2017 1:17 am

Avy watched as Mariya leaned over on Rico and pouted lightly, but quickly shook that away, seeing the discomfort in Rico's eyes and her body language. She ate two more slices and downed them with coke before responding. She yawned softly and stretched a bit with a playfully tired smile. "Actually... I think it's about time to head home... I'm getting pretty sleepy... Not to mention the fact that this outfit is getting a bit chilly. Guess I need to rethink Californian weather... I would die if I lived in Russia... Too cold..." She giggled and looked over to Rico for approval.

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)   

Back to top Go down

Social = Awesome (Teh Pet and Bloo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1