Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Aurora {WIP} Vote_lcapAurora {WIP} Voting_barAurora {WIP} Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Aurora {WIP}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Aurora

Aurora {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Aurora {WIP}   Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 7:00 am

"Steeled is my soul, my blood grown cold, and I've gained control."

A U R O R A

Aurora {WIP} IVHQ3nl

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Legal Name: N/ANickname(s): The Lady of FrostCodename: Frosty / FrozenAlias(es): Aurora Age: Unknown (Estimated early Twenties.)Race: Human (Meta)Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Platinum Blond.Eye Color: Cerulean.Gender: Female.Height: Five foot seven. (5'7'')Weight: One hundred and thirty six pounds. (136 lb.)Other Traits: Fair skin, and always cool to the touch.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
- Unique Physiology : Aurora has a body unlike any other when it comes to her power as it appears to function slightly different to a normal person. The differences are how her cells reproduce themselves with a organic ice-like cells which make up her changed genetics.These cells enable her to use certain abilities and live a different life. Despite these ice-like cells appearing they also self regulate and give off their own energy to keep her alive, in doing so she often consumes more food because of this additional unique trait, thus allowing her to partake in most normal of body functions as the ice-like cells aren't entirely made of ice.
\_ Thermokinesis : Sometimes called "thermal manipulation", Thermokinesis is a term used to describe the ability of some characters to manipulate heat. In detail, Aurora's body uses this ability to maintain her body balance in order to keep itself from entering life threatening scenarios and while it does this it also grants her the ability to freeze targets and decrease or increase the temperature around her.
\_ Cryokinesis : Sometimes called "ice generation" or "Glaciokinesis", Cryokinesis is the ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms thereby reducing the temperature and offering Aurora control in generating, manipulating, and/or absorb ice. Uses of this ability include creating snow, freezing targets, flash freezing portions of the local atmosphere and enhancing other ice abilities.

-{Power two, with up to two sub-powers.}

-{Power three, with up to two sub-powers.}

Skills
-{Any number of mundane skills you want (e.g. able to drive a car, hairdresser, good singing voice) but a limited amount of 'exceptional' skills (list coming soon). Three exceptional skills allowed for characters under 25 years. Five for those under 35 years. Seven for anyone older. See list (coming soon) for variations.}

Physical Weaknesses
- Fire : Aurora dislikes fire, in fact she once tested on her own if she had immunity to it. For it was this day Aurora knew she up, by touching a flame of fire resulted in a higher degree burn than what a normal person would experience, not to mention the pain was unbearable for her for hours on end.

- The Heat : In the season of summer or during extremely hot environments she is very lethargic as her body isn't very suited for the temperature rise. Anything over 97 degrees causes her to become lethargic and anything above 101 causes her to want to faint. Above 110 she just wants to sleep or hibernate as she could potentially faint from this if she doesn't adjust her own body temperature to act accordingly.

Mental Weaknesses
-{Mental weaknesses are here to point out the flaws in your character. Are they stubborn? Rash? Easily angered? 2 required.}

-

Equipment
-{This section is where you list the things your character carries on him, usually. Pocket knives, guns, bulletproof vests.}

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
-{Here, we hope for you to list a brief description of how your character acts. Try to at least get a paragraph or two, it really helps develop your character and make them easier for you to rp.}

-{List of simple things your character responds well to. Ex. Bravery, Video Games, Tacos, etc.}

Dislikes
-{Things your character does not respond well to. Ex. Cowards, Milk, Sports, etc.}

Habits/Hobbies
-{A list of quirks or things your character does in their free time.}

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members:
Place of Origin:
History
-{At least two paragraphs about your character's past.}

«««Sample RP»»»
-{Only required if you've never gotten a character approved before. Minimum 2 paragraphs.}
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Aurora {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora {WIP}   Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 1:17 am

Since this app has been in wip for nearing 3 months now I would like to know if you plan on continuing this app at all and if so can you please try to avoid having music auto play that the viewer can not pause or control if its on or off. its super cool don't get me wrong but it would be best not to have music that you cant control just suddenly play the moment you click on someones app. If you can find a way where it doesnt auto play or someone can turn it off if they wish too feel free to leave it in.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Aurora {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora {WIP}   Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:03 am

This app has been moved from lack of response please post here or pm a staff member if you need it moved back to the creation area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aurora {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora {WIP}   Aurora {WIP} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora {WIP}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Characters-
Jump to: