Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIce Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barIce Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIce Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barIce Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ice Cream Caper (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Caper (Open)   Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 7:18 pm

He was taken aback by the slap, as he was snapped out of his thoughts and the first thing that came to mind was the slap was similar to how his sister would slap him. Rubbing his cheek Bogan gave a nod in agreement, having heard the same speech from his sister during therapy, "I..you are right. It is unhealthy for me to view existence that way. I know there is beauty in it, the problem lies in my lingering scars from my parents crude experimentation. Funny thing how you mention my sister as she is a psychologist. When we left Nevada she brought me to Jump City to her home where she took me into psychotherapy to help straighten me out. To help ease the damage done by my parents so that I can slowly learn about myself. As when I first ascended I was unprepared for seeing infinity, it felt like I was drowning almost. So at first she help me lock away my 'sight' and as time go one lessen the lock a bit to take it all in at a slow pace. It helped soften my fear a bit the more I see." As Bogan mind drift elsewhere he leaned against the door as he look out towards the sky.

"Last month we made a great stride. She had me meditate with eyes close and picture my mind expanding. When I open my eyes I saw Earth suspended before me. It...was a beautiful thing. I Don’t know how long I look at it but after awhile I wanted to see more, experience more. So I expanded more till all I could see was a translucent spheroid before me. Strangely at that point I knew what I was looking at, I always did. For inside was indescribable colors, superclusters floating around like strands of hair. I was again awestruck but my human curiosity drove me to see more so I look around and saw what must be infinite other universe spheres. I expanded once again, going from the Sixth Dimension to the Seventh Dimension. My eyes was greeted with a similar sight, an spheroid that holds all possible universes with different start conditions. Once again I look around and see the same as I have before. I expanded again and again I expanded outward till I reach the tenth dimension in which I saw everything that is possible and imaginable. The first time I was in that perspective it must have been years gone by, time is irrelevant at that point. It was a surreal sensation. At some point I came back to the apartment still speechless. Every night after that, given I don’t require sleep I go to that plane and simply experience it. It’s kinda funny really, I know now that fate is not finite but at the same time I still have that fear. So thank you Princess for snapping me out of my rut, it’s easy for my mind to wallow. I’m still healing but thanks to those around me the long tunnel is lightening up and enjoy existence as is, not simply a beginning and end."

Straightening himself he looked back towards the Princess of Chaos, ”They sound like amazing people Princess, I’m positive you’ll reunite them.” Bogan stated with certainty, his desire to help her increases when he learn of her adoptive parents. It takes a special type of soul to display the level of kindness that this Rain posses.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Caper (Open)   Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 2:30 am

Oh my goodness, this kid couldn't stop talking. Jemmy wasn't a party pooper. If there was a good story being told, she would listen to it. And while most people would probably be very interested in Bogan's story, Jemmy was growing bored with it. She almost laughed when he said she had 'snapped him out of his deep thoughts.' Yeah right. This guy thought more in 5 minutes than Jemmy did in a week, and she was okay with that. She could be smart and think important things, too. But it was so much work.

After finishing her ice cream, she started rubbing her legs together, uncomfortably. It was difficult for a Lord of Chaos to be in the same place for too long.

By this point, the police officer was hardly keeping his eyes on the road. Unlike Jemmy, he was very captivated by what Bogan was saying. The kid's story was certainly significant.

"Thanks," Jemmy said. Bogan seemed confident that she would find Rain again. Man...how long had it been since Jemmy had eaten any ice cream? It seemed like absolute ages. "Well, you've heard what I wanted you to," Jemmy told the police officer. "And a whole lot more. I'll be stopping by the station sometime later to see what you find on my parents."

A darkness enveloped her, crackling with black lightning. A few seconds later, Jemmy disappeared entirely. The darkness remained. If Bogan wanted to, he could follow Jemmy through the portal, but he would need to move within the next 5 seconds.

Jemmy, meanwhile, was now standing outside an ice cream shop in New York City, thousands of miles away. She licked her lips.

Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Caper (Open)   Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 1:04 am

”Alright Princess I'll see you then.” Bogan said loudly not knowing whether she heard him or not. While he was taken aback by her abrupt departure he figured that being the personification of chaos would make one not liking to stay coop in an small space for long. With the portal dispersed Bogan look at the empty space before turning attention to the road. Out of the front window he could see the station a few blocks ahead. The officer was surprise at the sudden departure as well but kept on the road. Silence was all that could be heard in the cabin for a few moments before the officer spoke up in a attempt to break the ice. ”Well you’re certainly quite the talker kid.” Bogan gave a grin at the comment regarding his talkativeness. ”Over a decade of daily therapy can make you a good talker.” Bogan said jokingly which earned a chuckle from the officer. The officer pulled into the parking lot of the station and came to a stop. Turning off the ignition they both exited the vehicle and head up the marble steps. They pass through the glass doors and stop by the front counter where Bogan signed in as being a visitor. Putting the lanyard card around his neck Bogan was led to the officer officer with the name ‘Aaron Zahar’ on the glass door. Heading inside the officer that was clean and modern Bogan sat in the chair while Officer Aaron went to sit behind the desk. While the Officer was booting up the computer Bogan took the time to take out his IPhone and call his sister, ”Hey Sis I am in need of a favor” A sweet feminine voice then emitted from the phone speaker. ”Of course Bogan what do you need?” Leaning back in the chair Bogan took the next minutes going over everything that happened in the past hour to his sister from the vendor to him sitting down in the office. ”Seems like you’re having a interesting time, well I'm in my office right now so let me boot up the program. Till then leave me on speaker and converse with the fellow officer” Bogan gave affirmative as he place his phone down on the desk with the speakers on.

At this point the officer had got his desktop up and had the program running. ”Alright from what I've see there is 506 citizens in USA with ‘Rain’ in there name and 593 with ‘Kyte’.” Bogan gave a whistle at the number but did not faze his desire to help in the slightest. He did thought of suggesting to narrow the results to Jump City but Bogan has no idea if they live in Jump City to begin with. So he advised to see how much ‘Rain’ and ‘Kyte’ there are internationally. Bogan phone began to speak drawing his attention, ”Got the database up, give me your insight of Landlock I should look in.” Bogan pondered on the thought before replying ‘Landlock Omega’ and he could hear his sister sigh on the other end of the phone, ”I thought so as well, no worries I just need to get a clearance with the JLA and I'll get a look at those files” Bogan nodded as he focus back on the officer who said that the global total was 1,623 and 1,008 for Rain and Kyte respectively with no connections as the Officer said as he cross reference the search. Elbows resting on the desk Bogan rest his chin on his clasped hands as he try to think of anything that may help narrow the search. The Officer look over as the database load a new search, ”Could you uh...Use the tenth dimension or whatever to find them?” He said awkwardly that received a blank stare from Bogan, ”You understand the basics of metaphysics?” Bogan said plainly which the officer gave a chuckle too, mumbling about failing physics in high school before returning back to his computer.

Clicks on the keyboard was the only sound for a few moments before Bogan phone lit up and Ashla speaking through it. ”Alright I'm in the database. I have Jenny file up and no mention of either Kyte or Rain but considering most Omega files like Trigon or Darkseid has bare amount of information it is possible it is something that the authorities lack knowledge of. I'm also seeing that most reports of her sightings are in the general proximity of Jump City so I advise narrowing the search to the province for max area search and go into records back to the city founding. Bogan thanks his sister for everything she is doing to help as the officer punch in the new search algorithm. ”Alright I got 44 Rain and 3 Kyte,” The officer turn the desktop a bit so that Bogan can see the visual list. Not surprisingly most of the Rain were spiritual environmentalists but what did interest him was that one of the ‘Kyte’ was a old B rated super villain back in the 90’s dub ‘Kyte Man’ with a mugshot showing his mismatch outfit. ”Unless the Princess has a soft spot for underdogs I'm unaware of I believe we should exclude him from the list.” The officer nodded as he took the short time evildoer from the list leaving only 2 ‘Kyte’. ”Well now we need to await the return of the Princess.” Bogan said as he felt content with their search so far, hopefully either of the two Kyte will be the Kyte that they are looking for but won't know till the Princess return.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Caper (Open)   Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:46 pm

But Jemmy did not return to Jump City. Not yet. As she was leaving the ice cream shop, there was a commotion. A giant lizard monster was terrorizing New York. The police force was focusing on evacuating people in harm's way, and nobody strong was around to take on the monster.

"Please, Lord," Jemmy overheard a woman screaming out a prayer as she tried to carry her toddler away from the monster as quickly as she could. "Please, protect us from this evil!"

Jemmy stuck her new ice cream cone in her mouth, all at once. She rolled up her sleeves and rolled her shoulders. The woman obviously wasn't praying to her, but Jemmy saw the love the woman had for her child. It was the same love that Rain had for her. Jemmy would not allow any harm to come to the mother or her son.

She flew into action, black lightning crackling around her hands. It was time to fight.

The end.

(OOC: Jemmy will meet Bogan again in Steak and Potatoes).
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Caper (Open)   Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 9:18 pm

The Officer buzzer went off, Aaron took notice and pick it up. After a moment of discussing he got up and got ready to leave, "Well boy I got called out, we got a situation on the beachfront." At this point Bogan was already up and gave a nod at the officer while grabbing his phone, "Thank you for all the help, I'll search from here. Gives me something to spend my evenings on instead of wandering the city." Shaking hands they parted ways as they exited the station. Bogan watch the the Officer along with other agents get in their cruisers from atop of the steps. As they sped out into the street Bogan gave a grin as void energy erupted from his body like an fiery aura. Putting his phone in his pockets the gushing void energy reduce his tunic to nothiness, his sprawling markings bare to all to see. Bending down he shot into the air like a crimson comet towards the beach. As he slice through the air like a bloody wound, at the back of his mind he was looking forward to meeting the Princess of Chaos again in the future.

(OOC: Nice, thank you for the fun thread :3 It's been a good experience in getting the feel of my character mental state)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Caper (Open)   Ice Cream Caper (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Caper (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2