Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Vote_lcapOswald "Ozzie" Hughes Voting_barOswald "Ozzie" Hughes Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Vote_lcapOswald "Ozzie" Hughes Voting_barOswald "Ozzie" Hughes Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character
Name: Sebastian Moran
Code Name: Jack the Ripper
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Empty
PostSubject: Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes   Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 11:12 pm

"I can’t help that I turn into two of me
when I’m stressed out."

{Oswald “Ozzie” Hughes}

Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Tumblr_okmed8EVWl1w4k0w1o1_500

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Oswald Herbert Hughes
Nickname(s): Ozzie, Oz
Codename: Ozman / The Ozman
Alias(es): n/a
Race: Augmented Human
Alignment: Neutral

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 128 lbs.
Other Traits: Ozzie has tattoo half-sleeves, only on his forearms, and a few lingering tattoos on the backs of his hands and knuckles. He favors wearing a wife-beater tank under an open flannel and tight black skinny jeans. His shoes are typically any type of running shoes, because he finds himself running a lot, whether it’s from a dangerous situation/person or because he’s doing some sport.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers

- Multiplication: When he feels strong emotions, a second version of Ozzie splits from him. A passerby would think identical twins/triplets/etc (dependent on how many strong emotions he’s feeling), but only those who know him know that it’s literally a second/third/etc. version of himself.

- Power augmentation: When exposed to another human with abilities, their powers with undergo a flare-up if he doesn’t know them or is unaware of their presence near to him. He is capable of toning it down when he is aware of the presence of superhuman abilities.

- Immortal/Regeneration: Every time Ozzie dies or is killed, he comes back to life after a few hours. When this happens, there is no sign of his cause of death (if physical), and he just goes back to living life as best as he can.

Skills
Exceptional skill: Persuasive. While he doesn’t have superhuman persuasion abilities, he is pretty good at getting himself out of sticky situations. Mainly he uses it to get a few bucks for food or the bus here and there.
Mundane skill: Art. When he was a kid

Physical Weaknesses

- While he is technically immortal, he grows weaker with every ‘regeneration’ and thus more susceptible to illness and injury.

- Chain smoking. Despite growing weaker after each death, he is still insistent about smoking. Something about the nicotine and the taste of smoke just draws him in. This has, in turn, instigated asthma. It also made breathing much harder for him in general, and often finds himself wheezing. Thus, chain smoking makes physical activity much worse for him. He often uses this as a coping mechanism too.

Mental Weaknesses
- Overprotective. He cares for those that he grows close to, and would do anything for them. While this can be seen as a strength, he gets a little overbearing and annoys the hell out of those he’s overprotective of.
- Emotions. His stronger emotions trigger his multiplication abilities, and those emotions manifest as a second physical version of himself. This second version of himself is usually only depicting the one emotion, and if he is feeling multiple strong emotions, they each manifest into a different being. Typically it overwhelms him to the point of a breakdown, and it just makes the situations worse. Positive emotions don’t typically have this effect on him.
- Hedonistic. Ozzie is all about indulging in life’s pleasures, typically drinking for the hell of it and sleeping around.
- Paranoid. He always thinks someone is after him, and because of this he’s relatively jumpy when he’s not with someone else.

Equipment
- Pocket knife/boxcutter. Having been involved in gangs when he was younger, he’s gotten used to carrying one around solely so he can protect himself if needed.
- A tin of cigarettes and a lighter. He’s a chainsmoker, though he does it without intending to.
- On occasion, he has a few condoms on his person. “Never know when you’re going to get laid.”

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality

Ozzie is one of the nicer criminals you’ll ever be given the chance to meet. While he’s done minor offenses, such as petty theft and vandalizing, he’s a sweetheart once you get to know him. He’s loyal to friends and lovers, making sure they’re pleased, even if he isn’t, and he makes sure that they’re happy, also in the case of him not being happy. He’s a little abrasive, however, and certainly isn’t afraid to speak his mind.

- Landscapes (paintings and actual scenery)
- Dogs
- Trips to the zoo
- Tumblr
- Pinterest

Dislikes
- “Pricks.”
- Rules
- Photoshop
- Goats
- Dentists
- American Dad
- Xbox

Habits/Hobbies
- Chain smoking. [see the same under physical weaknesses]
- Photography, particularly landscapes.
- Drawing, typically portraits or comics.
- League of Legends.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Brynmor ‘Bryn’ Hughes (brother - younger); Janice Hughes (née Brothers) (mother - deceased); Graham Hughes (father - missing); Sadie McGinty (goddaughter, via friend Greg McGinty)

Place of Origin: Rye, East Sussex (England); no longer in a specific place

History

Rye was a small town, not particularly known for its crime, because the rate of crime was always fairly low. He was going on seven when his younger brother, Brynmor, was born, and about eight when his mother overdosed on crack cocaine. He lived with and helped his father with Bryn for four more years. That was when his father didn’t come home from work. A few days passed, and Ozzie finally said something to someone, and he and his brother were put into a foster home. At first they were together.

When Ozzie turned twelve, he was struck by lightning, and that was when he discovered he was gifted with his powers. Right after that, he and his brother were put into separate foster homes, and Ozzie found his emotions were out of control and he had trouble trying to hid the manifestations of said emotions. Eventually he learned to cope, though he still finds difficulty with his emotions.

At the age of fifteen, he joined a street gang and ran away from his foster home. He stole things, dealt drugs, anything short of murder and rape. But the gang he was in had a boss, and when that boss didn’t get the money he needed for the drugs a seventeen-year-old Ozzie had sold, he was beaten to death and left for dead; though he wasn’t exactly dead. No brain activity for about four hours, but he came to and just ran off to try and find a safe place. Eventually he was caught for the drug dealing, and sent to juvie until he was eighteen. In juvie, he met another person with powers when they suddenly erupted into flames (as their ability was fire manipulation); that was when he discovered he had power augmentation, and the day he made a friend that he’s maintained for years.

Since then, Ozzie namely works as a freelance photographer and paints and draws. He’s done some spray painting on public buildings and cars, and has been caught, but since it’s a relatively minor offense he typically only needs to do community service. He’s working to control his powers even further, and he plans to use them for good.

«««Sample RP»»»

"Listen, you can't go 'round getting all emotional on me, mate, it makes my damn stomach feel all queasy and gross."

"What the - listen, I'm you, it doesn't work like that. You get emotional, out I pop."

Ozzie grumbled a bit as he ran his fingers through his hair, shaking his head and turning his back to the other. There had been far too much joy filling him, and it just sort of...popped out. As a new mother would a child. He turned to look over at himself, huffing. "Get back in then."

Ozzie Too, as he was referred to as Ozzie, let out a soft whine. "But the world is so beautiful! Your brother's alive, he's well! We should be out celebratin'!" He bounced on the balls of his feet, looking at the other.

"Why? He's 'alfway across the bloody world." Ozzie gestured back to his stomach. "Get back in, c'mon."

A soft sigh came from Ozzie Too's lips and he begrudgingly stepped forward. It was always a strange feeling for Ozzie, to suck his emotions back in. Always left him dizzy, but it made him feel better when they were back; it made him feel complete, to say the least.

But Ozzie too made a good point. Bryn had been located, and that meant all he had to do now was save up money to pack up and go across the world to bring him home. It would work out for the best.

With a small smile on his face, he grabbed his cigarette tin from the shelf and walked out. After the unfolding of today's events - finding his brother and being so excited that one of the emotions popped out - he felt that he deserved a drink.
Back to top Go down
http://ozmanrising.tumblr.com
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes   Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 1:12 pm

Looks good to me! One more stamp and you're set.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes   Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Power augmentation. Man, I don't see that one very often.

Just a few things before I slap my approval stamp on it. How many duplicates can he make? I assume he has some sort of limit tied to his emotional state.

Second, is there any rule in regards to how long it takes for him to regenerate? Such as the severity of the death or something?

You also mentioned he gets weaker with each successive Resurrection. How far does this stack? Because after enough deaths, wouldn't he be too weak to do much of anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character
Name: Sebastian Moran
Code Name: Jack the Ripper
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes   Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 11:56 pm

I'm thinking about a max of two duplicates. Maybe three, but no more than that.

As for the regeneration thing, he's experimented with it to see how long it takes. Since his first death, he's only died two times (both "suicides" for experimentation, one was a gun to the head, the other was jumping off a high building). Both times, he woke up from his death after four hours and twenty-seven minutes.

And he doesn't know how far it stacks, though if he dies too many times, he's going to start losing his ability to use his limbs. Right now, after three deaths, his bones are more brittle and his lungs aren't so good as they were prior to it. Eventually he'll just become completely brain-dead after too many deaths, and won't be able to do anything. (The other Ozzies, from his multiplication ability, will also be affected by it.) However, if one of his multiples is killed while separate from him, they're gone permanently.

Can I also add "Plays a mean ukulele" under his skills because #yolo?
Back to top Go down
http://ozmanrising.tumblr.com
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes   Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 11:50 pm

Sorry about the delay. I dont have an approval sticker right now, but consider yourself approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes   Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oswald "Ozzie" Hughes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Characters-
Jump to: