Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Voting_barCRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Voting_barCRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

CRASH TIME!!!! (done)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 3:39 am

ren thought for a moment "well i could contact my creator mabie with your help he could get your ship fixed also you can stay with us at a neer by safe house since i doubt you have a place to stay "
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 3:48 am

"Well I'm not really in any condition to be out and about. A place to rest and recover would be most welcome. However I'm not entirely sure how you plan on getting my ship out of this... arena?" Zil'costa said as she took a better look at their surroundings. Sure enough it looked like some sort of arena or stadium, though what kind of events were held here she had no idea.

"It's not like you can just carry my ship out of here, plus it looks like I wedged pretty good in the ground here." She added, once more exhaling a frustrated hiss at her situation.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:03 am

ren had a grin on his face "dont worry my creator has his ways of getting things to and from without being noticed but ill we will have to wait till he can get here" and with that ren contacted his creator "hello boss ya its me ren listen i have a plus one that needs a place to stay but shes not from around here. thanks but one more thing she has damaged transportation that needs a desecrate exfill. i but ok ya ill see you soon bye " hanging up the phone ren looks over to Zil'costa " okay well be getting a ride from some associates so as not to draw attention as for you ship it will be transported to the safe house as well just i have to pay for that one "
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:09 am

"Well you certainly seem to be quite efficient." Zil'costa commented as Ren set up a some transportation for them to a safe house. She wasn't exactly sure what she'd need a safe house for, as really any dwelling would do for her to simply rest and recover. Were aliens lifeforms like herself in danger from something or someone on this world? There was really no telling. All the usual information she'd have gathered from orbit hadn't been collected, leaving her at a bit of a disadvantage on the surface.

"Thank you for the assistance." She said with a little grin, showing off her fangs a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:17 am

ren bowed his head "it was my pleaser" just then a black van pulled up "ren this your plus one " a man from the passenger seat spoke "affirmative ill be joining you guys as well till we get back to the safe house"
with that ren got up and extended his hand to the snake lady
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:25 am

"A wheeled vehicle? How quaint." Zil'costa said, amused at the somewhat archaic vehicle that pulled up. Still all things considered it had arrived in a very timely manner.

Zil'costa accepted Ren's hand and stretched up a bit, her body uncoiling as she slithered toward the van with surprising speed for someone that was as injured as she was. Getting into the van was a bit of a hassle, mostly as the vehicle wasn't really designed to accommodate someone like the Serpentor lady. She had to slither as far to one side as possible and sort of coil around herself to fit, and even then her head was still pressed against the ceiling of the van in a rather uncomfortable looking manner.

"Interesting contraption. Not exactly designed for other species though was it?" She joked, taking things in stride... which was impressive for someone with no legs.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:31 am

Ren laughed a bit " no it's really not but the ride won't be that long we'll be there in no time" after a few moments the van came to a halt outside of a two story apartment
" OK were here " hopping out of the van Ren thanked the driver and turned to help the serpent from the van
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:37 am

The ride was bumpy, uncomfortable, but quick. Zil'costa was glad when it was over, rubbing at her head where it had bumped against the ceiling more than once during the brief trip. She once more accepted the help extended toward her, letting Ren open the door for her so she could slither out of the van. It felt better to have some nice solid ground under her scales again, the warmth of the asphalt parking lot making her feel better than the painkillers had.

"Mmmm, this is a nice spot." She commented, talking more about the parking lot than the building itself.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:21 am

ren led her into the house and gave her a tour on the first foor there was a kitchen living room and dining room with hardwood floors leader her up the stairs there were three rooms the one on the left was thomases the one on the right was rens as for the middle one it used to be his daughters room but is now used as a guest room ren explained with obvious sadness on the last part "this room is yours now decorate it how you like and if you need anything im down the hall also if you need it each room besides mine has a shower and latreen"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:45 pm

Zil'costa reluctantly followed Ren into the dwelling, hating to leave the nice warm spot she'd found out in the sun. Yet right now she needed to rest more than simply lounge about in the sun. So follow him she did.

The inside of the building was pretty standard from what she could see, if a little more cramped than she was used to. The stairs in particular were a bit of a pain in the scales to ascend for her since she lacked any legs and had to sort of hop a little as she went up, but her scales were tough enough that it was only a minor inconvenience. She was confused as Ren explained whose room was which, wondering how an android could even have had a daughter.

"As long as the room is warm and has enough space for me I'll be fine." Zil'costa informed him. When mention of a shower and restroom came up she looked at her host and frowned a bit.

"I'm guessing neither of those were really designed for someone like me." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:49 pm

ren looked at her and shruggs "i wouldnt know i dont use them due to not needing to"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Zil'costa's hood drooped as she peeked into the bathroom and eyed the alien designs. Sure enough she was pretty sure she wouldn't even be able to fit most of her body into the shower, and the less she thought about how she'd manage to use that toilet the better she'd probably be.

"Well if you're friend can manage to get my ship here soon enough I won't need to worry about the inadequate accommodations here." Zil'costa said with a shrug.

"At least the room is warm though. I'll just take a little nap if that's okay with you."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 4:58 pm

ren noded "if you need anything im down the hall ill be cleaning my guns "
and with that ren headed for his room
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Zil'costa nodded her head and waited for Ren to leave the room.  Once he was out of the room she closed the door and locked it.  While she was thankful for the little rescue and kindness being shown her she didn't completely trust Ren yet.  No use to take any chances while she was wounded still.  Even if Ren had a way to open the door from outside the noise of unlocking it would likely alert her, so it gave her some peace of mind as she coiled herself up and got comfortable.

I should have grabbed my blaster before I got out of my ship.  She thought to herself as she made herself as comfortable as her wounds allowed and then drifted off to sleep.

( I guess we can safely end the thread here. Is it okay if we just say that Ren's friends sent Zil'costa's ship to a warehouse? That way she can just come and go as she pleases from the warehouse. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 10:31 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRASH TIME!!!! (done)   CRASH TIME!!!! (done) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRASH TIME!!!! (done)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2