Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tanya Degurechaff Vote_lcapTanya Degurechaff Voting_barTanya Degurechaff Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tanya Degurechaff Vote_lcapTanya Degurechaff Voting_barTanya Degurechaff Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tanya Degurechaff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tanya Degurechaff Empty
PostSubject: Tanya Degurechaff   Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 3:01 am

"Tanya Degurechaff, reporting for duty."

Tanya Degurechaff

Tanya Degurechaff Youjo_Senki_06

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Tanya Degurechaff
Codename: 11th Goddess
Nicknames: Tanya the Evil, Devil of the Rhine, Argent
Race: Magically Augmented Human
Alignment: Lawful Evil

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 67 lbs
Other Traits: Tanya's outfits are generally very militaristic, and obsessively perfect.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
Magical Flight - Tanya can fly up to 500 feet in the air at a speed of 80 miles per hour. She is unaffected by the change in altitude while doing this.

Magical Manipulation - Tanya is able to channel her immense reserves of inherit magical energy to do a few things. The first and foremost is letting her use her guns abilities. Secondly, she can create barriers that deflect damage. As long as she is aware of the direction the attack is coming from, the barrier can be brought up in an instant and block up to 5 tons of force.

Magic Medic - This ability allows Tanya to probe a body for injuries, internal or external, and focus her magic on the affected area to speed up the healing process. The healing process is painful, but effective. Able to heal most serious injuries in around 15 minutes.

Skills
-Speaks German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, and English.
-Genius level IQ.
-Expert Marksman.

-Basic hand to hand training.
-Knows general military hand signals.

Physical Weaknesses
-Tanya uses a crystal that she wears around her neck to channel her magical energy supply. If it is destroyed or taken from her, she only has enough energy left to maintain fight for 5 minutes and fire her weapon at low capacity 5 times. Then she needs the crystal returned to have access to her powers again.

-Tanya is a child, therefore her physical strength is far below that of a regular adult. Even with her hand to hand combat training, unless she's given a chance to use an opponents momentum against them her blows are weak.

Mental Weaknesses
-Tanya will follow orders from her superiors indefinitely. Though she longs for an easy life as a higher up of the Empire, she will diligently carry out whatever orders are passed down to her.

-Tanya has many strict rules from her mage corps. Any magical beings that are considered persons of interest must be captured, not killed. Casualties of innocents are to be avoided as much as possible, for it makes the Empire look bad.

-Though she follows the above, Tanya has also been known to have an extreme sadistic streak.

Equipment
Tanya Degurechaff Tanya%202_zpse1z8fxkt
Mage Carbine Mark V - The staple of the mage corps equipment, this weapon is extremely deadly when in the hands of a trained mage in possession of a channeling crystal. It fires magical rounds that hit with an explosive force of 1 to 10 tons, depending on how long it has been channeled and how much magical energy put into it. With no channeling, it can hit with up to three tons of force. With 2 second of channeling it can hit with up to 5 tons of force. Finally, with 4 seconds of channeling it can hit with up to 10 tons of force. It is accurate up to 200 yards.
The other form of attack this weapon has is used by channeling magical energy into the bayonet. This requires Tanya to get extremely close to her enemy, but also is capable of cutting through anything that has less than 15 tons of durability.

Standard Mage Comm - This item behaves exactly like a regular cell phone, but it never loses service and is the only line that can communicate with her Empire's home base.

Field Bandages - Always a ready soldier, Tanya has a package of standard gauze to slow bleeding.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
-Tanya is an extremely business orientated person. She takes an obsessive pride in her work and her service, and treats anyone who disregards their own duties as something less than trash. She is efficient, and prefers to do things in the easiest and fastest way possible. Her sense of humor is rather dry, but she has been known to smirk at stupid puns. Beyond that, she is quick to assert herself and take command of a situation. Her tone commands respect more often than not, but if she is faced with someone identified as a superior she will behave with the upmost respect towards them. She is described as the ideal soldier, despite her age. Disciplined and well spoken, Tanya often catches people off guard with her intellect.

Though it's well hidden by her compulsion to follow orders to a dot, Tanya is extremely lazy. She loves seeking out easy assignments, but her abilities often put her on the short list of people capable of handling the hardest and most dangerous missions.

-Days off
-Reading

Dislikes
-Dairy products
-Being mistaken for a kid in a costume
-Anyone disrespecting the Empire

Habits/Hobbies
-When concentrating hard, she often chews on her fingernails or a pencil.
-Horrible habit of rambling to herself. Sometimes even out loud.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Orphan -- Biological Family Unknown
Place of Origin: Munich, Germany

Tanya Degurechaff
Soldier Portfolio
"11th Goddess"

Tanya Degurechaff Ac549268111539a18fd5feb1185362a2

INCIDENT REPORT: 9/26, 2016

My first encounter with the soon to be Second Lieutenant has caused serious doubts about her psychological state. As custom for officers in training, Degurechaff was assigned a 20 man unit of recruits to shape into proper soldiers. When I arrived for the yearly inspection, I was greeting by one such recruit being blown through the brick wall of the barracks and into the courtyard. Behind him, like a serpent latching out at its prey was Degurechaff, who proceeded to bash the recruit to the ground and place her hand on his head. The sound of the screams that came from the recruit will forever haunt me. To me this was a public lynching. Tanya is a monster in the skin of a little girl.

Degurechaff's testimony as follows: "This was no lynching, Sir! The recruit refused to follow the orders of me, his commanding officer. I was worried for his health and prepared to do a full Crainotomy to make sure that the recruit did, in fact, have a brain at all. After all, the Empire has no resources to waste on brainless recruits."

Outcome: No discipline required. Mandatory revaluation with psych ward.

---

PSYCHOLOGICAL REPORT: 10/5/2016
Dr. Abelard Fischer

I find myself struggling to report my findings on the peculiar case of Tanya Degurechaff. Never has anyone so young been this high in the military, so an assessment of her psychological state has nothing to compare to. As such, I gave the soldier the most generic form of the test that I could, holding her to the same standard as other battle hardened soldiers despite her age.

That said, the girl gave answers that could almost be deemed as scripted. The perfect answers to every question or hypothetical suggested. I find it difficult to believe her, but have no basis to call her a liar. It would be bias of me to say she is anything but field ready.

---

CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION
WAR COLLEGE, MUNICH BRANCH

This commendation serves as proof that Second Lieutenant Tanya Degurechaff has completed her required courses at the War College of Munich. This also serves as a declaration to her new rank, as named before. From here on out, the Empire recognizes Tanya Degurechaff's services as worthy of Second Lieutenant.

The Principal of the War College would like to make a note that in this years graduation field test, there were more casualties than ever recorded before. Move to discontinue the practice.

---

OFFICIAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SILVER WING MEDAL
10/30/2016

This entry is to acknowledge Second Lieutenant Tanya Degurechaff as the first living recipient of the prestigious Silver Wing Medal for her actions in the Rhine Theater.

Degurechaff faced a battalion of separatist mages alone and not only returned alive, but victorious. This display of proficiency and talent is the sort of behavior the Empire prides it's soldiers on.

Congratulations, Second Lieutenant Degurechaff. You have earned it.

---

REDEPLOYMENT: 12/31/2016

Second Lieutenant Degurechaff's efforts in the Rhine Theater have been both consistently successful and valuable for the Empire despite the casualties of those under her. The separatists seem to have gone into hiding for the time being, so to make the best use of this ace's talents she is hereby being redeployed to Jump City as a part of an advance unit. She will measure the locations value to the Empire and her reports will determine possible border expansion.

Long live the Empire.

Last edited by Bloo on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Tanya Degurechaff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanya Degurechaff   Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 8:14 pm

Ready for review.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Tanya Degurechaff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanya Degurechaff   Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 8:49 pm

Tanya Degurechaff Untitl20
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

Tanya Degurechaff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanya Degurechaff   Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 9:42 pm

Tanya Degurechaff Aca
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tanya Degurechaff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanya Degurechaff   Tanya Degurechaff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanya Degurechaff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Characters-
Jump to: