Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yulia "Beta" Kuznetsov
Whispers through the wall (Solo) Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 8:13 pm by Megalomaniac

» C.C
Whispers through the wall (Solo) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:03 pm by Megalomaniac

» Eugene 'Splitscreen' Sutton
Whispers through the wall (Solo) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 7:20 pm by Megalomaniac

» Rico's Library
Whispers through the wall (Solo) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 pm by Kyte

» Do you guys have cbox/discord?
Whispers through the wall (Solo) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 12:57 pm by 0bserver

» This Too Shall Pass (Solo)
Whispers through the wall (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 6:37 am by Kyte

» Sloth, the Lethargic
Whispers through the wall (Solo) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 pm by Kyte

» Mako
Whispers through the wall (Solo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm by Megalomaniac

» Isaac Foster
Whispers through the wall (Solo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 am by Kyte

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 175 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Top posters
Energy
Whispers through the wall (Solo) Vote_lcapWhispers through the wall (Solo) Voting_barWhispers through the wall (Solo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Whispers through the wall (Solo) Vote_lcapWhispers through the wall (Solo) Voting_barWhispers through the wall (Solo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Bow
foalfire

Whispers through the wall (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Whispers through the wall (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Whispers through the wall (Solo)   Whispers through the wall (Solo) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 1:00 am

...................................................................................
"What the **** am I lookin' at?"

.......................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................
"Seriously. What the **** is this?"

"MUST YOU SWEAR SO MUCH?"

"What? How do you expect me to read **** that small?"

"BETTER?"

"Yea. But why can I understand that stupid font? More importantly, where am I?"

"YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND."

"Try me..."

"VERY WELL. FIRST, ALLOW ME TO ASK YOU THIS IN RETURN. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR ACTIONS ARE YOUR OWN? THAT YOU WALK DOWN THE PATH THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN FOR YOURSELF?"

"Don't care. I could be sleeping in bed with my smokin' hot girlfriend, and YOU dragged me into whatever THIS is to shoot the breeze."

"Where. Am I?"

"HEH. ALRIGHT SMARTASS. YOU ARE STILL IN BED. BUT YOU'RE ALSO NOT IN BED."

"Yea, sure. Makes as much sense as this conversation. Right, I ain' joinin' your freaky cult or mind game bull****."

"IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT. YOU ARE ALREADY PART OF THIS GAME."

"..."

"DO YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS? DO YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE NO CONSEQUENCES? DO BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN PROTECT THEM?"

"You better not be talking about Nina and Isiah. Because you DO NOT, want to see what I do to people who threaten them..."

"I AM NOT WHO THEY SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT."

"If you know something, you better tell me. Right now."

......................................................................................
........................................................................................................
................................................................................................................
"HEY!"

"SORRY. I LOST MYSELF THERE FOR A MOMENT. THE FUTURE IS EVER CHANGING, AND NOT EVEN YOU CAN CONTROL IT'S FLOW. TREAD CAREFULLY."
.............................................................................................................
"Don' give me that ****! You know somethin'! Hey! Answer me!"
............................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................

Whispers through the wall (Solo)
Page 1 of 1