Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapOh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Voting_barOh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapOh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Voting_barOh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oh Brave New World! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 9:57 am

In hindsight, Isiah should have called or texted ahead of time first. But he was too excited after meeting another Kitsune. They'd soon arrive at their little home above the Kitsune Comics. "I really like living here. I never have to go very far to find something to read, or games to play. I just go downstairs," Isiah commented happily as he showed Fox around. Nina and Inferno must have been out at the moment. "They must be out on a date. Are you hungry or thirsty?" Isiah offered Fox.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 6:01 pm

Fox was visibly disturbed at having to go back into the city. All the lights, the cars, the people... it was rather overwhelming for him. He tightened his grip on Isiah's hand all the way to the human's home. When they arrived and the door closed behind them, Fox seemed to relax a bit just thanks to being away from all the hustle and bustle of a busy city night.

Fox didn't seem to be paying much attention to what he was being shown, that was until Isiah asked if he was thirsty or hungry. As if to answer for him, Fox's stomach let out an audible growl. It had been centuries at the very least since he'd last had something to eat.

"Both... I can't even remember when the last time I ate or drank something was." Fox said, being entirely honest and not exaggerating in the least with his statement.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 7:10 pm

"Alright... any preferences or should I just see what we have?" Isiah asked, setting his sketchpad down, fiddling with his phone to text his brother that he was home and he had a friend over. "Make yourself comfortable. Since I know what you are, you don't need the mask if you don't want to wear it," Isiah added cheerfully as he headed toward the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 7:26 pm

"Uh, whatever you have is good." Fox said, not sure what to even ask for. He looked around the area a bit, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room as if he was afraid to touch anything. This was the first time he'd actually been a guest in someone's home... and he wasn't sure how to act.

When Isiah told him to make himself comfortable he looked around for a moment and found the biggest, softest looking chair he could see. He plopped down on the armchair and sank into the cushions a bit, letting out a little laugh at how soft it was. Listening to Isiah and thinking of the promise of food to come he decided that it would be silly to keep his mask on for the moment. With a little shrug he let his hood down and slid his mask off as well, stuffing the mask into one of the large pockets in his robe. Fox did feel a bit more comfortable, but also more vulnerable. He hoped he wasn't making a tremendous mistake by trusting Isiah.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 7:47 pm

Isiah wasn't as amazing a cook as Nina or Orion, so he would make them some tasty looking sandwiches using some cheese and sliced pieces of turkey or ham. And then alittle mayo for the turkey sandwiches. Isiah would also make some tea, knowing that much from watching Nina make it. Isiah would return to the living room a moment later with the sandwiches and tea. "Sorry it's not cooked. I don't want to give you anything yucky tasting. But even my brother loves my sandwiches," Isiah remarked as he set everything down on the table. Taking a sandwich and nomming it. "So... where're you from originally?" Isiah asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:01 pm

Fox simply sat in the oversized (for him anyway) chair and waited patiently for Isiah to return with the promised food. His nose twitched a few times, picking up the scent of tea leaves... at least he thought it was tea leaves. Simply smelling a familiar scent seemed to put him a little more at ease, and when Isiah emerged from the kitchen with a plate of sandwiches and some tea Fox seemed to perk up instantly.

"This bread is really soft..." Fox observed as he picked up a turkey sandwich. After giving it a tentative sniff he shrugged and then took a bite. His eyes widened at the taste of turkey and he quickly wolfed down the sandwich, licking his fingers clean of any crumbs. He looked at Isiah as he heard the human ask a question, but remained silent until he was done with the sandwich. After a moment he took a sip of tea to wash the sandwich down and then decided to answer.

"Uh, I'm from Japan originally. I'm guess this city isn't located there." Fox said, actually starting to think about where he might be now. He had no idea where he was though, even the language they spoke here was different... and how did he know how to speak it so well himself? He wondered at that, his tails poking out from under his robe and thumping against the chair cushion now.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:07 pm

"Oh... wow, well you're very far away from home. This is America," Isiah smiled sheepishly, sipping some tea before nomming on another sandwich. That just brought up even more questions. He had noted Fox was incredibly uncomfortable in the city, for why he wasn't sure. Wasn't like Japan was too different from any other modern city. So was it something else? And he also seemed... ignorant of how far humans had come. "No wonder you're so skittish. But your English is very good," Isiah commented offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:12 pm

"America? I've never heard of the place." Fox commented before devouring another sandwich. The second sandwich disappeared just as quickly as the first, if not quicker. The Kitsune's fuzzy ears flicked toward Isiah as he complimented his English.

"Is that what this language is called? Why isn't it called 'Americanese' or something? And why do I know how to speak it so well? I've never heard of English until now, but apparently I'm fluent in it... and I don't know why." The fact that he could speak this language so well didn't seem to make Fox happy at all. It just raised more questions for him as he tried to think how he might have picked it up... but he shuddered as he tried to remember his time in the statue. No, he didn't want to remember that time. It seemed to last forever... and it was so dark and lonely.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:22 pm

Isiah's phone would vibrate, prompting him to check it. Isiah blushed red in the face as he answered the text. His brother made a joke about him bringing home a girl for sexy time. Though on reflection, he would have probably been very nervous around Fox if he had been a girl. He also noticed that Fox seemed to shudder at something, possibly recalling something painful. It was probably the answer to so many questions but Isiah didn't want to ask Fox to tell him. "So you probably have more questions then I do. Anything I can help with?" Isiah asked thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:30 pm

"I have so many questions and I don't know where to start with any of them!" Fox admitted, letting out a little groan at his own ignorance of everything since breaking free of the statue.

"Everything is just so confusing. It's like everything I knew has just been tossed out the window. I'm not in the same lands I used to be in, I'm speaking a different language than I used to, and the whole city is glowing like it's on fire but there isn't a normal little candle to be seen anywhere! What are these weird glowing lights powered by anyway? Some sort of magic? Is this whole city full of magicians or something?" Fox said, pointing at a nearby lamp and the offending light bulb within it. He didn't expect there to be that many magic users in one place, but then again he'd never heard of 'America' and he'd never seen any electric devices until tonight.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:35 pm

"That is a lamp, powered by electricity. It's like lightning except people have discovered a way to create it using machines," Isiah explained simply, answering one of the many questions Fox had. It sounded more and more like he was completely not of this time period. He wasn't sure how that was possible but based on what pieces were falling into place, one of the options may have been an imprisonment. That was just one idea. Another idea was that he had been blasted into the future by a wizard.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:43 pm

Fox seemed slightly relieved to hear that there wasn't any magic involved, but the mere fact that humans would just use little balls of lightning to illuminate everything sounded really dangerous to him. Whatever relief he may have felt was cancelled out by the sheer insanity of just bringing lightning into a home! Whatever machines created such things must be the stuff of nightmares! After all a mere lightning storm always terrified the poor Kitsune ever since he was a mere kit. Well, as long as these weird lights didn't make any noise like thunder then he'd tolerate them... for now.

"Also, what meat is in these... what did you call them again? Sand witches? What does sand or witches have to do with this food?" Fox asked, pointing at the remaining sandwiches in question. As he waited for an answer on that he sipped his tea some more. At least tea was something he knew and understood.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:54 pm

"These are... Turkey- a kind of bird usually eaten whole at a holiday called Thanksgiving. Um, these were ham. And I don't know what the exact origins of sandwiches are but I think some important guy whose last name was Sandwich probably inspired them," Isiah continued trying to answer more of Fox's question. Not even kidding about the sandwich thing by the way. Google that stuff.

[OOC 4th wall breaking IC XD ]
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 9:02 pm

( Yep, Sir Earl of Sandwich wanting something to eat while he played cards if I recall correctly. Razz )

Fox didn't know of any holiday called 'Thanksgiving' but he approved of these turkey birds. They reminded him of chicken to some degree, and the ham wasn't bad either. If anything Isiah's lack of knowledge on an exact origin of these creations seemed to calm Fox down more, after all if Isiah was lying he'd have had some clever lie already lined up to answer the question or just made something up on the spot.

"Well I like this turkey... I can see why someone would want to eat a whole one." Fox commented, deciding to take another sandwich from the plate. This was a ham one and he nodded in approval of the flavor.

"The ham is pretty good too. At least tea seems to be pretty much how I remember it... though still a little different." Fox added, sipping his tea again. With his large canine muzzle his 'sip' was really more of him lapping up the liquid from the cup.

"This is a really comfortable chair... is it some sort of throne? Are you and your brother royalty?!" Fox asked, knowing that no simple villager or laborer would have such a fine furnishing in their home. In fact, now that he looked around everything looked rather comfortable and pricey... but he didn't see any servants around. Another thing to confuse the poor Kitsune.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 9:11 pm

"I'm not a big fan of whole turkey. I prefer it neatly sliced like this. And no, that's just a lounge chair. It has a lever on the side you can pull and it leans back, also pulling up at the bottom for your feet," Isiah explained sheepishly. Though his brother would probably argue that they may as well be royalty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Brave New World! (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next