Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapOh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Voting_barOh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapOh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Voting_barOh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oh Brave New World! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 10:03 pm

"Well... I was trying to find a home." Fox said truthfully. His choice of words was oddly specific too. 'A home' not 'his home'.

"And this was the only forest I could find around here... everywhere else is so bright and noisy. It's a bit unsettling." Fox added, shivering a little even though he wasn't cold in the slightest.

"But I couldn't even do that right, I couldn't even scare away one human." Fox added, feeling a bit disgusted with himself. What would his parents think of him now? Just talking with a human like it was no big deal, unable to scare anyone away from his newly claimed domain in this forest.

"I can't do anything right..."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 10:10 pm

"W-well you did frighten me but... you saw me summon fire. If not for that I might have ran away," Isiah said trying to cheer him up. He still didn't understand why he needed to scare people away in the first place but his earlier distrust and repeated distrust of humans were connected. And trying to find a home? So he wasn't from around here, and how he described the city was strange too. Fox. Isiah was putting pieces together. "Then again... if I really though I was in trouble I would have probably just called my brother. I don't know where you're from but some people around here aren't so easy to scare. You'd be better off not trying to draw too much attention to yourself," Isiah continued trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 10:16 pm

"But I need a home, and I can't just let anyone wander through it now can I? I mean I could do something else besides scare them, but I don't really want to hurt anyone... just make them go away." Even though he spoke the words it didn't sound like he really wanted to be alone at all. If anything it sounded like being along was something he desperately wanted to avoid.

"I don't know what I'm doing... everything is so weird around here. I don't even know where here is! Just some dinky little forest inside the biggest human city I've ever seen... ugh, it would be horrible trying to scare away that many people. Especially if they're all as curious as you are!" Fox said, just speaking his mind and not trying to be insulting. It was obvious he frustrated with a great many things, and Isiah was the only one around to actually listen to Fox.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Isiah would hug him again, not to stop Fox from ranting again but just to help him calm down. "Well... like I said, some people are harder to scare these days. Especially those with powers like me. My brother isn't scared of anything- atleast I don't think so. And I've seen almost as many scary movies as him," Isiah commented with a shiver at remembering the last one they watched. "And this is Jump City. It's... pretty normal for a city to be this big actually," he added thoughtfully, never having to think about it before.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 2:59 am

Fox did seem to calm down a bit from the hug, his ears twitching under his hood as he listened to Isiah. It appeared that humans were a quite a bit less superstitious He didn't like the sound of everyone being harder to frighten and couldn't keep a sigh from escaping him. Apparently the reason no other Kitsune had taken up in this little forest was the fact that were just too many humans around that were too difficult to scare. Fox started to shake uncontrollably at the thought of so many humans... the city must have millions of them!

"I can't stay here... I-I-I need to get out of here. Too many humans... too many people... Nowhere is safe." Fox seemed to be freaking out again, almost having a nervous breakdown. There were just so many people, and this was a normal city!?! Was the entire planet just covered in humans now with naught a forest to be found? Fox almost had a death grip on Isiah now, hugging him like he was afraid that if he let go he'd simply be swept away by some unseen tide.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 5:19 pm

"Y-you don't have to do that! Where would you go besides here? This is probably safer for you right now if you're that worried," Isiah pointed out concerned. He had guessed by now what Fox was really, or atleast that's what he was going to assume since Nina was one. Wait! Nina could help... hopefully. "Wait, I just remembered. This woman here, is like you," Isiah said swiping on his phone to a pic of Nina. He hadn't taken a picture of her because he had a crush on her or anything, he totally had just been playing with his phone.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you stayed with us. Atleast for a little while," Isiah said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Fox was still shaking a bit, but at least he seemed to be able to at least pay attention to what Isiah was saying. When mention of some woman like him came up it seemed to snap him out of his delirium for a moment, at least long enough to look at the picture.

"What do you mean like me? You don't even know what I am." Fox said, confident that his disguise was still working at the very least. Of course he had no way of knowing that Isiah had already encountered another Kitsune before now.

"S-stay with you? Stay where?" He asked, obviously confused at the offer. After all humans didn't just take strangers in for no reason... but he desperately wanted to trust Isiah at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 5:57 pm

"You're a Kitsune," Isiah said flatly, just getting it out of the way what he thought he was. "Nina's fireballs are purple. She showed me and my brother one time," Isiah explained simply.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Fox seemed to stiffen like a board under his robe as Isiah said what he really was. He was about two seconds away from bolting away from the scene as quick as he could, but then Isiah said that Nina was also a Kitsune.

"W-what? You know another Kitsune? Like you know what she is and you're just fine with that?" Fox asked, obviously not believing that humans and Kitsune could just simply coexist peacefully. After all humans in his time had been rather mean spirited about any non-humans they came across, either seeing them as demons or monsters that had to be killed or dealt with in some manner.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 6:06 pm

"She's going out with my brother..." Isiah blinked, not understanding why his knowing what Fox was worried him. Well, maybe he had run into a bunch of people that him scared of people. Come to think of it... "By the way... how old are you actually. I read something about Kitsune growing more tails the older they are. And Nina said as much when I asked her too. You have more tails then she does," Isiah said more in awe of that fact then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Fox let out a startled yelp as he realized that he'd just blown his cover by admitting he was a Kitsune. Yet he didn't flee like he had been taught to do when a human found out what he was. Instead he was frozen with almost awe at hearing that this human's brother was going out with a Kitsune girl. When talk about tails came up however Fox seemed to be a bit more hesitant again.

"I haven't even shown you my tails... how do you know how many I have?" Fox asked with suspicion heavy in his voice. He was quite certain that he'd kept his tails all neatly hidden under his robe this entire time, and not even the picture Isiah had taken had shown off any tails in it.

"But... it's true that we do grow more tails the older we get. I have all nine of mine. I'm not really sure when I got my last one though..." Fox was showing a surprising amount of trust in telling Isiah all this, and it was obvious that admitting as much was a little nerve wracking for the still disguised Kitsune.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 6:27 pm

[I forgot about that. But REASONS!]

"You had nine fireballs right? I was just guessing based on that," Isiah said honestly. Why would he lie about that? It's totally not like he had some kind of deep insight that told him the answer by accident or anything. "Anyway, we can go there now if you want to. The woods are extra spooky at night," Isiah added to change the subject, clearly still remembering his horror movies.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 6:35 pm

"I guess we can go there now." Fox said, though he didn't like hearing that the woods were extra spooky at night. If that was the case then why didn't Isiah run away when Fox had been trying his best to spook him right out of the area? He let out a little huff, pouting behind his mask at how inept he was at scaring people away.

"So how many tails does this other Kitsune have anyway?" Fox asked, wondering about that now.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 11:19 pm

"I-I think I've seen her with five before," Isiah replied thoughtfully. He was almost positive he had seen her with five. "Thanks for trusting me, by the way. I only recently moved here, so I haven't made many friends yet," Isiah added sincerely as he led the way.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 4:29 am

"Five? Well that's a decent amount... more than I had before the... incident." Fox said, coming up with a term for his whole imprisonment and ordeal without really going into much detail. It was obvious that whatever had happened to him had left some lasting mental scars on the poor little guy, and that whatever it was was still fresh in his memory as well.

When Isiah thanked Fox for trusting him he earned a little nod from the Kitsune. Fox grabbed onto Isiah's hand, not wanting to let go.

"Okay, let's go... before someone less friendly than you shows up." Fox said, not really sure what to think of this new world he'd found himself in. All he knew was that he was going to give Isiah a chance, and hope that this human didn't turn out to be just as bad as every other human Fox had ever known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Brave New World! (open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next