Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barOh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barOh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oh Brave New World! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Isiah actually winced sympathetically. He didn't do anything and he was feeling bad! "Why are you blaming me for something I haven't done?" Isiah asked actually hurt. He decided to change his tact. "Here- see? This is all I brought with me! A sketch pad and a pencil," Isiah said holding it out for Fox to see one of his sketches.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 8:09 pm

"Liar!" Tetroneaque called out in response.

"You also have that weird box that flashed and makes pictures! What are you going to do with that? I bet it's something mean! Why else would you do something so sneaky like that?" He added, still sounding like he was about to cry... and more than a little worried too. For all he knew that box was some sort of charm or something that would imprison him all over again! That thought caused all the sadness, loneliness, and even rage to build up inside the Kitsune.

Without much more warning than all those feelings smashing together, nine balls of fox fire formed in the air and surrounded the human.

"You can't leave here now, not unless you destroy that weird box!" Tetroneaque stated, feeling like it was his only choice. He still didn't want to hurt the human, no matter how much humans had hurt him in the past... but he sure as hell wasn't going to be put back into some weird little prison either.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 8:24 pm

[i]"I WOULD. CALM DOWN. IF I WERE YOU."
Isiah was more upset then frightened at this point. He was trying to be diplomatic about this but it was going bad quickly. "But my brother spent so much money on it. And then I wouldn't be able to be out on my own probably," Isiah explained, not sure what to do now. And was it colder now or was that his imagination. He also though he felt something behind Fox... something hostile but it was only for a moment. "I won't do it. I don't want to feel like a burden and have to drag my brother everywhere I go," Isiah refused timidly. He could seriously get hurt. But he didn't want to leave this poor person alone either!
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 8:30 pm

"What is that weird box!?! Why won't you just smash it and then leave me alone!?!" Tetroneaque shouted, his voice breaking just a bit. The fox fire orbs closed in around the human, closer and closer until the human could feel the heat coming off them. Then with a wail the orbs shot straight up into the sky and then exploded, raining down shimmering little blue embers that held no heat at all to them.

"Why won't you humans just leave me alone... I just want to live in peace, but everyone keeps coming after me. I don't even know where I am, or how old I am anymore..." There was actual sniffling to be heard now as the Kitsune started to cry a bit.

"I didn't do anything wrong..." He seemed to be talking more to himself now than to the human.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 8:39 pm

"GOOD BOY."
Isiah got more anxious when the fire started getting closer, bracing himself for the worst until... the fire was sent skyward. He had been spared. And he was only more sad hearing Fox's frustrated cries, hesitantly moving forward again. He could have probably booked it at that point but... he couldn't. Isiah would not leave when there was clearly someone in emotional pain. And he did the only other thing he could think of, getting bold as he attempted to hug Fox... following the strong sense of sadness he was looking toward. And he hugged The Fox!
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Tetroneaque just couldn't bring himself to hurt the human, no matter how much humans had hurt him in the past. As far as he knew all those humans were long dead from old age, especially if his new number of tails was any indication of how long he'd been imprisoned. The Kitsune was trying to think of some other way to make the human smash that weird box and leave when he suddenly got hugged. The jolt was so surprising that it caused him to lose his concentration on the shadow magic he was using to obscure himself from view. After that surprise came the shock and fear again, he didn't want to go back inside some weird holding device!

However it didn't seem like the human was trying to do anything to him... except hug him. Out of habit and instinct he put his own arms around the human and squeezed him like a drowning man might hold onto any lifeline tossed his way. The sniffling continued under the mask, turning into full on sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Isiah hugged him tightly after he was successful in hugging him, patting him on the back as Fox started to sob. "I don't know what other people have done to you. But I'm sorry," he apologized for all the wrong people had done to Fox. Which probably didn't mean much coming from him but it was all he could do right now. Isiah would just stand there to try and comfort Fox. "I'll be your friend if you'll let me," he offered, hoping that would make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 9:00 pm

The little Kitsune was indeed grateful of the offer of someone to be his friend, yet there was still that little nagging question in the back of his head.

"I... I could use a friend... But what is that weird box!?! What is it going to do!?!" He practically wailed the last bit, as if afraid that all of this was just one big trick but too lonely and sad to care anymore if it was that way.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 9:07 pm

"It's a phone... a modern device that people use to talk long distances. And make pictures," Isiah explained, taking it out again for Fox to see. Making sure not to do it too suddenly, or point it at him for fear of upsetting him again. He pushed the touch screen and demonstrated, swiping from Fox's picture to a recent picture of him, his brother and his brother's girlfriend. "See?" Isiah said demonstrating by snapping a picture of a tree with the flash, showing the picture to Fox.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 9:18 pm

Tetroneaque looked at the 'phone' and listened to what it could do. When explained like that it didn't seem nearly as threatening as he'd first thought it was. Simply having something to call it made it a bit less scary to him. Seeing what it could do was another, though he couldn't help but flinch a bit at the flash... even if it wasn't aimed at him this time. When the human turned the phone so that the screen was visible to Tetroneaque, the Kitsune couldn't help but stare. There were other pictures in there it seemed, even one of the human here! That seemed to calm him down a great deal, as he knew no one would use something on themselves if it was dangerous.

"Oh." Tetroneaque said, as he looked at the picture of the tree.

"I didn't know things like that existed... does it use magic?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 9:24 pm

"Well... no. But I don't think I could explain it to you easily, no offense. My brother has trouble with his phone sometimes. It's very embarrassing," Isiah grinned sheepishly. "I'm Isiah by the way," he introduced himself friendly.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 9:30 pm

Tetroneaque was slightly suspicious about the lack of an explanation for how the phone worked, but since it no longer seemed like the sinister, soul-sucking, apparatus it had been a few moments earlier... he was willing to let it slide. Then the human introduced himself, causing Tetroneaque's ears to perk up under his hood. He didn't know if the human noticed that or not.

Turning his head upwards to look at the human, no to look at Isiah, the Kitsune's eyes glowed green behind the mask.

"You can call me... Fox." The Kitsune said, not sure if he could trust the human enough to give him his whole name. Plus it was just a darn hard name for most people to say anyway, so something short and to the point seemed better for all involved.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 9:36 pm

Isiah was picking up on his distrust from looking at him. But he decided not to mention that right now after finally managing to uneasily befriend him. And was there something pushing his hood up? "That's a cool name. And foxes are one of my favorite animals," Isiah said cheerfully, totally not thinking of a certain Kitsune going out with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 9:51 pm

The little perking up of ears beneath his hood happened again at that little bit of information from Isiah.

"R-really?" Fox sounded rather happy about that little development, and some of the distrust shrouding him seemed to just ebb away that easily. Not all of it, but a noticeable amount even to someone who didn't happen to have Isiah's particular set of skills.

"That's good to hear. Most people weren't so fond of foxes where I came from."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 9:58 pm

"Well, foxes do have a habit of eating chickens. Farmers aren't fond of that," Isiah said thoughtfully, pleased that he seemed to be warming up to him now. Maybe now he could figure out what was going on in greater detail. Fox's thinking his phone was magic was strange, and how he kept talking about 'humans.' He could rule out the ghost thing, ghosts weren't famous for being warm soft creatures. "So why are you all the way out here by yourself?" Isiah asked, slightly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Brave New World! (open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next