Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Over Your Head (E then Open)
Today at 10:27 am by Energy

» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Today at 10:06 am by Energy

» Trainie Mod Applications
Today at 9:22 am by Energy

» Site Background Skin
Today at 7:29 am by Energy

» Chat Box Skin
Today at 7:20 am by Energy

» My Plans As Admin
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by Emmz

» Magic Spell Brainstorming
Yesterday at 7:41 pm by Dar

» Thanks ^-^
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by Bloo

» Mission Passout
Yesterday at 8:58 am by Shadowwalker

Top posting users this week
Energy

Bloo

Shadowwalker

Kip

Dar

Noble

Emmz

Megabot

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Shadowwalker

Bloo

Megabot

Noble

God King Ferg

Kip

Hellbreaker

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bloo, Emmz, Energy, Hellbreaker, Rin, Shadowwalker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Avytrius Caelum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Avytrius Caelum   Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:52 am

"I'm living my life to the fullest."

Avytrius Seica Caelum

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Avytrius Seica Caelum
Nickname(s): Avy, Lilly
Codename: Shadow
Alias(es): n/a
Race: Outsider - Unknown. None of her like has existed before.
Alignment: Neutral

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Blood Red
Eye Color: Color changing, usually gold.
Height: 4'8"
Weight: 95lbs
Other Traits: Avy prefers to be as close to nude as publicly accepted. She thinks that clothes get in the way and she doesn't understand this new trend of super heroes wearing street clothes. How do they move in that stuff!?

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
-Physiology - Immortality: Avy's brand of immortality just means she is ageless. She is a brand new thing to the universe and has just started her story. She will live forever if she isn't killed.

(Sub) Combat Prowess- Avy was taught all forms of combat by her father, and has extensive training still in every kind of firearm. She is considered a step or two under the skill level of mastery in all forms of combat.

(Sub) Sinful Tenacity- Something Avy has gotten from her father's side of her heritage, Avy can enter a state of calm and go into a coma for six hour periods. During these periods, she recuperates from injury at a very enhanced rate, and no longer requires oxygen. Essentially, any amount of damage can be recovered this way. Her healing factor is normal while she is conscious. If factors are present that make her unable to wake up without likely dying, she can remain in that state for a conscious amount of time after six hours.

- Power Reflection: Avy can reflect any power that is launched against her without being harmed. This serves as a means of self-defense and counter-attack. She can reflect whatever power is projected the target and turn it back on them. She does this by absorbing the power into a mirror she holds and then blasting it back at them. She can use any reflective surface, she just makes sure to keep a mirror on her for easy access. When she reflects the power back at them, it is at the same speed, strength, and everything.

(sub) Projectile Reflection: It works the exact same way as power reflection, just with projectiles such as bullets, debris, knives, etc.

Skills
- Her sister might be the intelligent one, but Avy knows her way around diplomatic matters. She might still be going to high school like a normal teenager, but she's already helped her mother in multiple universal diplomacy meetings negotiating peace treaties and the like.

- She has the voice of an angel.

Physical Weaknesses
- Her power does not deflect physical attacks, leaving her vulnerable to brute strength.

- If she doesn't see the attack happen, she cannot defend herself against it.

- If she does not concentrate, the attack will hit her at full force.

Mental Weaknesses
- She is her mother's child. Her emotions control her and she has a very compassionate soul. Unfortunately, that means she is likely to help most anybody, be them hero or villain, as long as they can pull on her heartstrings.

- She is her father's child. Again, her emotions control her and, while she is very compassionate, if someone angers her, they should watch their back. She has a vengeful spirit and will lose herself in a fight, becoming sloppy.

Equipment
- A compact mirror.

- A pistol.

- A knife.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
- Avy is more calm and reserved than her mother, choosing to exercise a more laid back demeanor at most times. She sees what being ruled by emotions can do to a person and doesn't want to be exactly like her mother, though she knows she can be at times. Her heart is full of nothing but kindness and she is truly happy that she got that quality from her mom, even if it can get her in trouble at times. Another thing she's not so happy to have inherited from her mother is being a workaholic. She will literally work herself half to death.

- Helping others, her sister, pretty things, cute things, fighting, video games, eating, cooking, sewing, crochet, singing, dancing, softball, volleyball, etc...

Dislikes
- Liars, mean people, hate, unnecessary violence, etc...

Habits/Hobbies
- She'll try anything once! But her favorite hobby is spending time with her twin sister.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Locus Caelum (Wrath) (Father), Rain Lynn Caelum(Kindness) (Mother), Avytrius Caelum (Twin Sister)
Place of Origin:
History

Avy and Rico were brought up in an extremely loving home, probably two of the only heroes to have had such a wonderful upbringing. Their father taught them combat and power while their mother taught them diplomacy and negotiations. They were free to try anything that they wished and had a very healthy appetite for learning.

Avytrius was more inclined to her mother's line of work, soaking up her tutoring with anything and everything she taught. She was quickly singing, cleaning, cooking, and even going to other galaxies with her mother. However, she also loved fighting and would spend hours upon hours practicing while their parents were away and Rico was in high school and university. Avy was a little more normal when it came to intellect and was still in high school when her sister decided to move to Jump. Avy came along to help her sister, and to find herself in this world. It was time to stop hiding in her mother's shadow. It was time to stop being scared that her father would never love her as much as Rico. (A complete fabrication of her own mind.) It was time for her to shine!

Avytrius Caelum - "I'm living my life to the fullest."

Yui Fotias - "Dreams are my reality."

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Avytrius Caelum   Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:24 am

Looks good to me!

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Avytrius Caelum   Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:59 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avytrius Caelum   

Back to top Go down

Avytrius Caelum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1