Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» C.C
Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:03 pm by Megalomaniac

» Eugene 'Splitscreen' Sutton
Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 7:20 pm by Megalomaniac

» Rico's Library
Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 pm by Kyte

» Do you guys have cbox/discord?
Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 12:57 pm by 0bserver

» This Too Shall Pass (Solo)
Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 6:37 am by Kyte

» Sloth, the Lethargic
Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 pm by Kyte

» Mako
Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm by Megalomaniac

» Isaac Foster
Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 am by Kyte

» Spider Girl
Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 4:49 am by Megalomaniac

Top posting users this week
DivingDart
Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Vote_lcapWake up (AU/Bow/HB) Voting_barWake up (AU/Bow/HB) Vote_rcap 
Megalomaniac
Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Vote_lcapWake up (AU/Bow/HB) Voting_barWake up (AU/Bow/HB) Vote_rcap 
Bloo
Emmz
Kyte
Top posting users this month
DivingDart
Megalomaniac
Kyte
Bloo
Molly Tov
Emmz
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

DivingDart

Most users ever online was 175 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Bow
foalfire

Wake up (AU/Bow/HB)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Empty
PostSubject: Wake up (AU/Bow/HB)   Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 2:04 am

It had been about 3 months since Miley had been brought in by Jenny to get medical help just to learn that she had been beaten into a coma. Though to Miley in her brain as she relived old memories and dealt with horrible dream sequences... it had been years.

Many of which dreams made her think she had woken up to just learn the awful truth that she hadn't and the dream telling her that she never would. Miley though now was just laying on the bed like she has this whole time as bow and toji would be in to see her together.

==Meanwhile in her head==

Miley sat on an ice shaped chair sitting indian style as her face held a blank expression. Ice sculptures that looked like all her friends sat in a a circle with her in snow. Her hair was a deep brown color and had grown very long. A smiling with blonde hair version of miley placed her hands on her shoulders from behind and leaned in closely to her.

"Isn't this all so pretty...?" An oranged haired miley then laid across two scalputered laps while she laid her head on mileys lap smiling up to her. "All the white snow and nothing else...." A red haired miley then was in the snow sitting there smiling at her.

"making it so clear just how alone you are no matter how many sculptures you make....." Miley then looked to the red haired one as her eyes focused and the blonde haired one grinned. "But you don't have to be alone..." she said stroking her cheek as the orange one then spoke.

"you can bring us back to talk to you and be with you just like before so you never have to be lonely again!" The red haired one then spoke in a more demonic voice. "I'm going to kill them...." One sculpture then melted beside her. "Come on let us all be sisters again" the blonde haired on side hugging her from behind.

"Let us be friends again with you!" the orange haired one then said. "I'm going to make you kill all of them and you know it...." The red haired one said as her eyes turned totally black as half of the remaining sculptures then melted. "You're more like him then you would like to admit...." The blonde haired one then said with now black eyes and a demonic voice.

"Remember when you used to kill and eat people all the time? We know you miss just killing anyone who annoys you." The orange one said now having black eyes and a demonic voice. "You're going to be alone... because they will all die because you're a monster...." The rest of the sculptures then melt and the other two versions of her besides the red one then vanish as blood started to rain from the sky.

"I want to be good..." Miley then said normally but her voice came out a whisper. "You can't..." Red then replied standing up. "I want to help people...." "You can't....." Red said walking up to her as she stood up then. "I want..." Red then got in her face then "you gone.." she said grabbing reds throat making her eyes grow wide.

"I. Want. Out...." Her hair then turned blonde then as she looked red in the eyes and they suddenly both started screaming in each others faces.

Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wake up (AU/Bow/HB)   Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 3:14 am

Toji sat by Miley's bed, brows furrowed as he examined her. "Huh...no change huh...Well, that's aight. I'll be here..." He grins, reaching into a plastic bag and drawing out a novel."Oh, hey!! Brought a new book in, since we finished that other one last time. Think you'll like it." Cracking open the novel, he begins to read to her.

"Just try catching me!!!"- Imp
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6518-imp

Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) 21
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Wake up (AU/Bow/HB)   Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 12:05 am

Bow walked in with flowers, her eyes sapphire blue and cheeks red and puffy. She put the flowers in a vase as she listened to Toji reading to her friend. The pink haired girl sat across from him and reached out to hold Miley's hand. She laid her head on the bed and started to speak to her silently. "I should have stayed here with you guys. I should never have left the tower. I should have visited more often... I... I don't even know how well you speak English now... I miss you, Miley... I'm so sorry... I've been so selfish... I just want you to know how much I've missed you. How much I love you. I royally screwed up with how I handled my reunion with Jenny, and I'm so afraid I'm going to do the same with you... but... I have to try... It's all I know... Please... Please wake up, Miley... Please..." She was sobbing by the end of it.

Avytrius Caelum - "This world will pay."

Yui Fotias - "Dreams are my reality."

To the threads!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Wake up (AU/Bow/HB)   Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 12:37 am

Miley shouted in the duplicates face as she started to shoot out ice from her mouth freezing the girls entire head and neck solid as she clenched and shattered her throat dropping the body as she started hearing Toji reading off in the distance a story she had never heard of before starting to hear bow talking making tears form and fall down her cheeks as she looked to the location of it in the sky seeing a glowing light.

---Miley's heart rate would start to pick up like she was running as her finger would twitch.

Miley slowly broke out into a run towards i as she reached out to it. The area then flooded instantly with water making her eyes close. When she opened them she now was under water near the surface where the glow was all over. She started to swim towards it but then was grabbed by a tight grip around her ankle. She looked down to see her father then in the water below her as he started to pull her away towards the dark abyss. Her eyes grew wide as she started to struggle and tried to stomp his foot off as she reached otu to the light as the voices started to grow quiet for her.

---Her heart rate would quickly pick up then like she was terrified, and fighting and tears were streaming down her emotionless face.

She cried out as a storm of air bubbles left her mouth as she shouted trying to break free and swim to the surface and after a few moments the image of her father faded from her fighting and she raced to the light as black silhouetted hands started to race towards her to grab her. she though managed to get to the surface just in time before she was grabbed.

---The Real World--

Miley's eyes shot open as she screamed and shot up falling off the bed she was on. Her heart was racing alarmingly fast as she trembled and looked absolutely terrified as tears streamed down her face as she looked around as if unsure if this was all real or not and like she hadn't see the place in years.

Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wake up (AU/Bow/HB)   Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 11:13 pm

Toji briefly paused his reading to look up as Bow entered the room, giving her a saddened smile. "Hey, Big Sis." He resumed reading the novel quietly as Bow spoke to her, only to stop again as the monitor registers the increased heartrate."...Miley?" As the tears begin,and the heartrate starts going even faster, the boy jumps up, brows furrowed in worry."You can do it!!! Fight whatever is in there with ya off!! You can do it,Miley!!" Was...was this it? Was the moment his packmate finally woke back up? As Miley woke up with a scream and a fall, Toji felt a pulse of joy shoot through him,only to pause at the sight of her terror.Plopping down on the floor infront of her, the boy grinned reassuringly. "It's ok, Miley! You're back in the waking world now."

Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) 21
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Wake up (AU/Bow/HB)   Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 9:40 pm

Bow had just about the same reactions as Toji. She stopped speaking as soon as she saw her heart rate increase the first time and saw her finger begin to twitch. When her heart jumped up like she was in fight or flight mode, Bow stood up with him, just holding her hand tightly as Toji took care of the pep talk. When her eyes opened wide, Bow's did too, panic and shock and joy all running through them at once, creating a kaleidoscope of colors in her irises.

She bent down next to Miley, a little nervous now, but with that same sweet smile that Miley would recognize, most likely, instantly. She spoke in a soft, reassuring manner. "He's right, Miley... Whatever you were dealing with in your coma, that's over now... Try to breathe and relax..."

Avytrius Caelum - "This world will pay."

Yui Fotias - "Dreams are my reality."

To the threads!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wake up (AU/Bow/HB)   Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Miley looked to toji then as if unsure if he was friend or foe and did the same to bow before looking back to toji as he spoke. She though then was calming a bit as the adrenaline in her lowered to nothing. She hesitantly reached out to toji she looking like she had to put some effort into it due to her body being so week from being in a coma for so long. She gently touched his jawline making her heart skip a beat as she was able to feel that he was really real.

More tears streamed down her face as she slightly and tiredly laughed a bit.... she was finally out.... It was over... she looked to bow then and gently and very weakly touched her hand like it had been centuries since she had hinting... that to her far much more time had passed in her coma. She laughed a bit more as she weakly smiled and placed her hands on the ground and used them in a slight struggle to pull herself closer to them before she leaned up against them trying to hug them the best she could.

Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wake up (AU/Bow/HB)   Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:18 am

Toji smiled reassuringly as she looked at him, brows furrowing in concern as she reaches out weakly. Blinking as Miley touched him on the jawline, he grins happily as the girl laughs in releif. As she tries to hug them, he gently hugs her back. "I'm really,really glad you're back, Packsister!!We...we missed you."

Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) 21
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake up (AU/Bow/HB)   Wake up (AU/Bow/HB) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake up (AU/Bow/HB)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum