Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Vote_lcapHalf-Time of Doom (Riot) Voting_barHalf-Time of Doom (Riot) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Vote_lcapHalf-Time of Doom (Riot) Voting_barHalf-Time of Doom (Riot) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Half-Time of Doom (Riot)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Empty
PostSubject: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Tonight was the big game. Precious few were the souls who weren't watching this game. Even Harmon "How do you even Sport?" Tessain himself. Although, he was here on business. Hero business. The week prior, the famous Hystel Diamon had been stolen from a Gala in Crater Cove. Harmon's chief suspect was the lead vocalist for a band called "Dire Refraction", a Mr. Chris Talon. Dire Refraction had been the band playing the Gala, And now Dire Refraction was set to play halftime at the final game of the Jump Bowl.

So here he sat, in the front row. After a cancelled ticket, Hotwire had used his knack for the hack to procure it. Hopefully that would get him close enough to Talon to maybe hack his cellphone and get some clues. Little did he know, his answers would come in a far more blunt way. A bunch of stagehands carted a massive float-like stage into the middle of the field before dispersing. In the middle of the stage was what appeared to be a massive crystal, totally see through, surrounded by the tools of the musical trade. Guitars, drum set, microphone... in fact, it seemed kind of "High school garage band." Odd for a big time rock band.

The crystal exploded into thousands of shards, launching the various bits of musical equipment all over the 50 yard line. And out strolled Chris Talon, decked in a highly reflective cloak. It shined in the spotlights of the stadium, before whipping out a cane. At the end, the Hystel Diamond. Harmon had a feeling that something was off when that crystal exploded. But him bringing such a recognizable stone out in the open confirmed it. He was going to try something.

"Good evening Jump City! God how I hate all of you." He said twirling the cane. Everybody in the stadium was dead quiet. "You all stood by and watched as my family, one of the most well respected in the history of the backwards burg, thrown to the wolves. You'd think that would be enough, but NO! You took the symbol of our family. The Hystel Diamond." He said holding the cane skyward. "Passed down in our family since the middle ages. Now, together again with the cane it was made for... I will have my revenge." He said, slamming it down.

All of a sudden, a wave of refraction flowed across the field, almost like the whole stadium was a video game glitching out. With a whirl, Talon thrust the cane skyward, a beam launching up. From it spread a crackling of the air that formed a dome over the whole stadium. People began screaming and running, but the lucky few who got out would find the dome impeding their escape. Those who weren't as fortunate were starting to meet a different fate. With another wave, Talon shot swaths of energy across the seating areas. Anyone it struck would freeze, before glitching out in much the same way as the turf of the field.

In the confusion, Harmon managed to sneak down into one of the bathroom. With a glow in his eyes, his backback began to unfold. Metal and cloth expanding over him, metal plates locking in place. He was soon in his new hero identity. That of Hotwire. This was it. His debut, and a lot of lives were riding on it. Better not louse it up.

In the meantime, obviously enjoying the carnage he was causing, Talon yelled out again. "Run you rats. Run from Mr. Crystal!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 12:27 am

Sparks flew as Lukas continued his work. He was currently bent over a worktable surrounded by clutter. An alarm caused him to jump, nearly burning his hand in the process. He looked up in irritation at the cause of the alarm. He'd wired a series of lcd screens together with their own computer and a police scanner. After writing a few simple codes, he had an effective alert system that told him about 911 calls in the area and alerted him of anything beyond the mundane. And right now, there was the mother of all 911 calls coming from the Jump Bowl. Hundreds of them in fact. He tossed aside his tools and pulled up his goggles, wiping sweat from his brow.

As he spun around to face the other half of his workstation, Lukas hit a dial and the police radio broadcast began to fill the air of his apartment. Apparently someone was attacking the spectators and players alike and had erected a sort of force field around the entire stadium. Entering another series of codes with one hand while typing on a different keyboard with his other hand to conduct a brief search while giving his suit commands to power up. Chris Talon. A lead singer for the band Dire Refraction. Lukas hadn't heard of him before, but then again he didn't pay much attention to pop culture. His first impression was that the name was a fake one, or the band was made for the name. Chris Talon. It was too close to Crystalline phonetically. Perhaps his parents had had a sense of humor. There was a load of information on him, mostly apparently pertaining to his band.

He didn't have time to read all of it however, and instead sent the data to his suit to read on his HUD on the way. Then he grabbed a lever near his feet and pulled. His chair descended via a hydraulic arm, rotating as it did. When it reached the ground, it locked into a frame with a set of wheels, then the arm detached from the chair and retracted to the floor as a set of locks on the wheels disengaged. Lukas rolled forward to the massive suit kneeling before him and looked it up and down before unhooking his chair's restraints and climbing inside his shell. In moments, Riot was on his way.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Hotwire simply walked out onto the field. The ground beneath him was uneven, as if he was traversing the worlds most turbulent waterbed. 

"Ah. Looks like I caught something slightly more along with the rats! It looks like you're all alone kid."

"Halftime show's over Talon! I'm bringing you in!" Hotwire said pulling an explosive disc from his belt and making it hover over his hand. With a flick, it shot off towards Talon. It never reached him, as Talon fired off another blast from his cane. When the wave of light passed over it, the disc froze in midair, and began glitching out like the rest of the stadium. Hotwire couldn't even activate it.

"Then name's Mr. Crystal. And my show is just beginning. Shame you won't get to see it all." He exclaimed stepping forward and firing off another wave with his staff. This one was way too wide for Hotwire to even hope to dodge. This... was not looking good for him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 1:28 am

Chris Talon. member of a once prominent family. Disgraced by another so called upstanding family, their fortune and anything of value sold off. The family name was dragged through the dirt and they never recovered, though it looked like they'd tried. Riot parsed through data as he sped toward the stadium. It seemed Chris had a lot to be angry about. His useful information was wearing thin, however, so Riot turned his thoughts from ancient history to near future. He pulled up footage from the local news he'd ripped to his hard drive while his suit booted up. He had to hand it to Jump, their news crews worked FAST. They'd probably already had a helicopter in the air covering traffic. It was the only explanation for how quickly they had provided live coverage. That or perhaps they'd already been present at the game.

He stared at the dome of energy. What could be generating that field? He looped a 15 second clip for his study. It looked like there was some sort of visual distortion affecting the stadium itself. Perhaps it was an effect of the field? But was it actually an effect of the dome or was it merely some sort of optical illusion? Something about the distortion seemed familiar to him, but he couldn't quite place it. He'd have to perform a more in depth analysis in person.

He minimized the footage as the real thing loomed ahead. Was there a field generator smuggled into the sound equipment? What size would it have to be to make a field this large? He did a quick fly by to see if he could see through the top of the dome to the field below. Any generator would have to be at the center of the dome, and with any luck it should be easy to spot.

Luckily, he was able to see through the dome to witness the events unfolding inside. He saw Talon on the stage, holding his crystal aloft, he saw a young hero leaping to action, and he saw the impending strike meant to lay the hero low. His mind raced. If the field was magical, he could break it and land just in time to save the other hero. If it was technological, he would either be deflected or vaporized. The crystal was in the exact spot he assumed whatever was generating the field would be, and if it was the crystal then odds were the field was magical. He still didn't like the odds that he was wrong, but he didn't have the time to confirm his hypothesis. It was now or never. He cut power to his thrusters and augmented his gravity to its fullest and curled up behind his shield in order to bring the full force of the magic negating metal into play. Assuming he made it past the barrier, he'd slam into the ground between Hotwire and Talon - firing his thrusters at the last second to land on his feet and bring up his shield to take the blast.

Assuming his sheild was able to negate the magic of the attack or otherwise deflect the attack, he'd adopt an aggressive stance with the shield still between him and Talon and his gun extended to his side - it's slide racking with an echoing KLAK-KAK
"VIOLENCE AGAINST THE INNOCENT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. SURRENDER AND BE ARRESTED. RESIST AND BE HOSPITALIZED FIRST. "
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Hotwire braced himself for the wide flashing hit... that never came. Sure, he was slightly blinded by the energy surging off either side of him, but whatever was in front of him was tanking the shot. "What on..." Hotwire said. One thing was for certain. This thing was tech. And on further inspection, it appeared to have the necessary components for biological interface. So this was a guy in a big suit of armor. Ok. Hotwire could appreciate that. The only thing he still didn't understand was how he withstood a blast from that thing.

"B-but my magic crystal!" Mr. Crystal stammered. He was only met with the clicking of Riots guns, and an order to surrender or be hospitalized. Good. Some backup. And he was most certainly not afraid of Mr. Crystal or his odd refractive powers. Clearly that shook him... because he immediately fired another shot... which bounced cleanly off.

"Sorry Talon." Hotwire said standing aside the lumbering figure. "Looks like your magical power just can't mirror good old fashioned science." He said as the blue lines indicative of his powers ran up his arms. This guys abilities were based on reflections. So maybe he could 

Cameras

Spotlights

Cell Phone

Headset

Remote Control

The part whirled around his shoulders, forming in place, until two large spotlights, with parts and wired forming out down Hotwire's back in some kind of backpack configuration. All he had to do was adjust the lights like so... and...

"I've managed to put together a rudimentary light based heat canon. It'll get pretty bright, so I'm uploading the proper polarization patterns into your helmet. I should be able to distract him long enough for you to get in a good hit." He said. "Let's light him up."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Magic. With one word, Chris Talon had sealed his fate. Sorcery was by far the most logical explanation for what was happening. An ironic situation given the lack of logic sorcery displayed compared to science. Riot's temple twinged in annoyance as the other hero pushed settings and specifications into his helmet. He understood why it was being done, but that did little to lessen his annoyance. But this hero didn't know him, and there was little time for courtesy.

"I SAY WE SEE IF HE HAS ANY STRENGTH OF HIS OWN." Riot's harsh mechanical voice growled. With that, he adjusted his footing from an aggressive stance to a defensive one, planting his armored feet solidly on the ground. Once he'd done so, the tank on his back split open as a mechanical whining filled the air. As the plates on his back opened, they revealed a whirling mechanism already beginning to glow with vibrant blue energy. "TYPE 0 GENERATOR INITIALIZED." Riot spoke without emotion, almost as if he was speaking aloud to himself as he read from a progress menu. "NULL FIELD STABILIZED. DEPLOYING."

The vibrant mass of energy expanded rapidly, vanishing as it did so and leaving the generator on Riot's back as a burning beacon to show that the energy was still there. Invisible to the naked eye, a field of Riot's own was rapidly expanding until it reached roughly the size of a city block before it stopped. Any and all magic ceased to exist within this sphere. Beings and items that generated their own magic would regain their abilities once they left the field or it was shut down, however artifacts that were simply enchanted with a magical ability would require a new enchantment if they were to ever regain their abilities. While this field was active, Riot was drained of many of his suits systems and restricted to a light jog at best in terms of mobility, but he wasn't about to announce that to those around him.

"CHRISTOPHER TALON. YOU HAVE DARED TO TREAD IN A REALM NOT MEANT FOR MANKIND. YOU VIOLATE THE LAWS BY WHICH WE ALL MUST BE HELD. LET US SEE HOW YOU FARE WHEN BOUND BY REALITY ONCE MORE." With that, Riot tilted his shield to the side and gripped something behind it. The sound of a blade being drawn echoed throughout the arena as he withdrew a hand and a half bastard sword with a wide tip, meant for slashing, from its scabbard behind his shield. He leveled the blade at Talon, his voice reverberating out once more. "FACE US AS YOU WERE INTENDED! AS A MORTAL BOUND BY THE LAWS OF REALITY!"

Within his armor he frowned at himself. That was probably a little too grandstanding. Might be good to tone it down next time. Then again, a little showboating never hurt. Strike fear into a criminal's heart so that he may learn the error of his ways. At least, in theory.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 9:52 pm

"Reality? Hah. My reality is a cracked lense. And now. You shatter." He said waving his staff one more time. Only this time...  nothing happened. In fact, the mysterious phenomenon that had been effecting the stadium was starting to clear up. "Hm. He just activated some kind of field generator. I can't quite get a fix on it's signature. Fascinating." Hotwire thought to himself. The explosive disc he had thrown glitched back into existance, hitting about a meter from it's intended target. The explosion didn't physically hit him, but it was obvious that this complete reversal had completely bewildered him.

'No! But! My staff!"

"Is bust" Hotwire said. "Now drop it like it's hot." He said leveling his arm mounted device. It would light up as he pointed a small reticent at the staff. All of a sudden the staff glowed red hot. The man immediately dropped it.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 3:41 pm

THIS IS THE FOLLY OF MAGIC.” Riot spoke as he sheathed his sword and strolled forward, his heavy boots thudding on the earth like strikes of a funeral bell. “YOU DEVOTE YOURSELF TO FICKLE BEINGS AND ILLOGICAL FORCES. LEAVING YOU WITH NO GROUND TO STAND UPON WHEN YOUR CONNECTION IS SEVERED.

With a loud ratcheting sound, Riot's shield rotated 90 degrees so that it was in line with his arm. Once the magical field surrounding the stadium failed, the ensuing chaos would keep the police at bay - at least momentarily, as hundreds of people resumed fleeing for their lives. But they would be there very soon.

CHRISTOPHER TALON. FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF JUMP CITY, YOU WILL BE PLACED UNDER ARREST.” Riot produced a pair of handcuffs from a pouch on his waist. “YOU CAN PUT THESE ON…” He began, tossing them at Talon’s feet. With his other arm, he aimed the twin barrels of his wrist mounted gun at the would be magician. “OR I CAN RESTRAIN YOU MYSELF. THESE AREN'T LETHAL, BUT AT THIS RANGE THEY WILL BE QUITE PAINFUL. I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THEY WON'T BREAK BONE WHEN FIRED POINT BLANK, BUT IF THEY DO AT LEAST THEY'LL FORM THEIR OWN CAST.” He leaned in slightly and spoke with slightly less volume, though his mechanical voice was still fairly loud. “I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THE HANDCUFFS
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Hotwire calmly walked over to where riot was standing. Talon looked around in fear for a couple seconds before silently picking up the handcuffs and putting them on. Hotwire had to hand it to him. This walking rockem-sockem robot had an intimidation factor that he could only dream of. Hotwire bent over and picked up the staff, the various apparatus on his arm falling apart at his whim. While he watched Riot handle Talon, Hotwire began prying the gemstone on top with his pocket laser.

"The Lafroches will be happy to get their gem back." He noted. At this point, the police would begin flooding the stadium.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 4:18 pm

GOOD CHOICE.” Riot said as he straightened up. He looked over at the other hero and nodded as Hotwire commented on the gem. “I AM SURE THEY WILL. AND AS FOR YOU…” Riot pulled Talon to his feet as the police began swarming in. “IT'S CURTAINS. NO ENCORE WHERE YOU'RE GOING.

Riot turned to stand beside Talon, a massive gauntlet clamped not quite painfully on his shoulder. “THE SITUATION IS UNDER CONTROL. WE HAVE APPREHENDED THE CULPRIT.” He said as soon as the police came close. A look of relief flashed over one lieutenants face. “And a good thing you did. We were pretty much screwed out there. Thank you, Riot. And you too, Hotwire. Who knows what kind of damage he would have done if you two hadn't a been here.

He gestured his men forward and they took Talon and began marching him away, where he would eventually be placed in a cell. The lieutenant rose an eyebrow. “Say, are you two working together now?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 6:42 pm

"Yeah. By the way, make sure the lead detective gets this." Hotwire said handing the lieutenant the diamond. "Talon stole the diamond from the Laroche family last week." He explained before being thrown off by the Lieutenants next question. Together? Why was everybody these days referring to heroes teaming up like it was a bad teen romance? First that thing with the Tamaranian, and now this.

"Uh. No, not formally. We just happened to respond to the same emergency at the same time." He said before tapping the foot of Riot's mech suit with his, the metal clinking. "Though from what I saw, I wouldn't be opposed to it. That suit is something else." Holding up his hand and searching through all it's specifications.

"Titanium-Nth Metal Alloy. Impressive. And those are military grade accelerators in the actuation system. But it looks like you made some modifications. Top notch work!" He said, looking thoroughly impressed.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 1:07 pm

Riot watched Hotwire interact with the police. They had known his name as well, and the other hero knew exactly how to talk to them. He'd interacted with them before, likely on multiple occasions. That was good. He knew he wasn't above the law. Riot only wished every would be hero shared that sentiment. And every police officer, for that matter. He glanced down when Hotwire tapped his foot, then rose his gaze slightly to meet that of Hotwire himself. Standing at over a foot taller than the other hero, he had to visibly tilt his head down to meet his gaze, especially when they stood this close. There was a long pause as Riot seemed to be considering something. Finally, he spoke.

YOUR ABILITY GIVES YOU CONTROL OVER AT LEAST A CERTAIN LEVEL OF TECHNOLOGY. THAT MUCH I HAVE SEEN. TO HAVE KNOW WHAT MY SUIT IS COMPROMISED OF, YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO EITHER WORKED CLOSELY WITH NTH METAL BEFORE OF KNOWN ANOTHER WAY. TITANIUM IS A LUCKY GUESS CONSIDERING ITS USEFUL PROPERTIES AND ITS POPULARITY IN ARMORED ROBOTICS, BUT I AM UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU MADE NO GUESSES HERE, AND THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN YOU KNOWING ANYTHING ELSE. SO I'LL MAKE ONE OF MY OWN: YOU DON'T JUST CONTROL TECHNOLOGY, YOU CAN SCAN IT AS WELL. I MUST CONFESS I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED TO HEAR JUST HOW YOU DO THAT. THOUGH YOUR METHOD ISN'T PERFECT. THE SHIELD AND GENERATOR ARE BOTH PURE NTH METAL. MOST OF THE REST OF THE SUIT IS SOMEWHAT MORE MUNDANE.

He nodded at Hotwires compliment. “YOU FLATTER ME. THOUGH FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN YOU COULD LIKELY ASSEMBLE SOMETHING SIMILAR WITH A WAVE OF YOUR HAND. I'M SURPRISED YOU DON'T WEAR SOMETHING SIMILAR, ACTUALLY. IS THERE A REASON FOR THAT?” Riot probed, already developing theories about Hotwires abilities and their limits. Though he wasn't about to say as much out loud. He was a scientist at heart, but what was simple scientific curiosity for him was sometimes interpreted with malice by others. He often kept his questions to himself, but sometimes his curiosity got the better of them and he didn't even realize he was indulging it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 6:50 pm

"Actually. I only know about Nth metal in passing." Hotwire pointed out. "The rest I know because I accessed all your system specs. But yeah. I control technology. Anything that has an electric current running through it at the bare minimum." He stated pulling up an image on his wrist computer. As his hand lit up, the image would appear in his vizor. It was some sort of nanomachine. "I have these little guys stuck in my nervous system. From what I've gathered, they're quantum powered, and subsequently, so is my nervous system." He stated.

"I'm basically a walking quantum supercomputer." He said with a little bit of pride before slouching down a little bit. "But that's about all I know about them right now. My powers ironically enough don't extend to the technology in my own body.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 12:18 pm

Riot listened with curiosity as Hotwire described his powers. He instinctively cupped the chin of his helmet with his right hand and his right elbow with his other hand. If that was the case, then this hero had great potential. For good or ill. He wondered just how much control Hotwire had over his abilities, and what their limits were. Nanotechnology was something mankind as a whole was only beginning to grasp, yet this teen had nanomachines acting as an extension of his very nervous system. It was truly fascinating.

He wasn't sure if it was unfortunate or not that the hero didn't know much about his powers. Sometimes knowledge could corrupt, and sometimes it was too much to bear. Riot hoped that if Hotwire ever unlocked his own secrets, neither would prove to be the case. Hotwire certainly seemed proud of himself and his abilities, and with good reason, however pride could be dangerous too. Riot came to the conclusion that he had several reasons, both scientific and moral, to keep an eye on Hotwire. Certainly not the least of which was a shared curiosity about the young hero’s powers.

I MUST ADMIT THAT I AM EQUALLY CURIOUS ABOUT THESE NANOMACHINES. I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO MEET WITH YOU UNDER LESS TROUBLESOME CIRCUMSTANCES. I HAVE A PERSONAL INTEREST IN ROBOTICS. I WOULD BE EXTREMELY INTERESTED IN HELPING YOU LEARN MORE ABOUT THEM - AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALRIGHT WITH IT, OF COURSE.” Riot continued to look Hotwire up and down, apparently in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Hotwire put a hand to his chin, a gesture he often made when going into thought. "I see. Well, I think it would at least be a good idea to keep in touch. So..." Hotwire said pulling up something on his wrist computer, and tapping a few buttons. Then with a wave of his hand, Riot would notice a small program load into his HUD. It was a brain that had been overlayed with a circuit diagram.

"I've been working on a network to keep heroes in this city in touch with one another. I met a few a couple weeks back who joined up pretty quick." He noted. "So if you need to reach me... I'm just a com-call away."

Then, knowing the ridiculousness of the gesture to a giant hulking mech suit, Hotwire held out his hand. He knew the officer had said both their names, but he felt a formal introduction was still called for here. "Hotwire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half-Time of Doom (Riot)   Half-Time of Doom (Riot) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half-Time of Doom (Riot)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Jump City :: Titans Stadium-
Jump to: