Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Renegade (ready) Vote_lcapRenegade (ready) Voting_barRenegade (ready) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Renegade (ready)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Renegade (ready) Empty
PostSubject: Renegade (ready)   Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 12:19 am

"death to all who oppose me"

project renegade

Renegade (ready) Pbucket

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Project Renegade
Nickname(s):
Codename: Dark
Alias(es): Ren
Race: Augmented Human
Alignment: Neutral Evil

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color:black spiked
Eye Color:red
Height:5"9
Weight:250lbs
Other Traits:ash colord skin

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
wired reflexes.
allows user to mimic moves from TV and or training videos that would be almost if not impossible for normal people
duration: 1 move with 24 hour cool-down  

hot-wire jack
allows user to hack a system or electronic device using vr visuals when hooked up to device using a universal jack in his left wrist
duration: as long as he his hooked up to device

titan skin
nano bots that when signaled by the mind can stop bullets that come in contact with the skin
duration: 60 seconds

Skills
driving motor vehicles, able to read map, able to use computer . able to use assault and pistol weapons easy , ability to hack and generate computer viruses , sneaking expert

Physical Weaknesses
emp
will short out  all ability's and greatly reduce motor control

Mental Weaknesses
-hot headed , not that good with social situations

Equipment
- burn phone , m16A4 suppressed, five seven suppressed, Kevlar body suit with motorcycle helmet  

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
-renagade is a quick thinker but never uses a plan because he likes to wing it.
he always will have a soft spot for the homeless .
but is a little too hot headed  

Dislikes
-doctors, the term nerd , and tune ups  

Habits/Hobbies
-writes programs to help his hacking or sabotage skills, smoking

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members:none
Place of Origin:hive labs
History
-Created in the hive labs 27 years ago project renegade was suppose to be the end all be all for the titans. The only problem was it started to have emotions due to  programming by the original creator Thomas white. Thomas found that he was being used to create a killing machine so he decided to make his creation as human as possible emotions and all dis-spit his creation being 27 he would always look around the age of 18 .Once brother blood found out about this he had the two separated and duped to different sides of jump city . Thus began the life for project renegade . Living life on the streets for 6 years until he found Thomas again. Once found he and Thomas made it there responsibility to sabotage and destroy the hive as best as they could equipped and outfitted with military grade hardware renegade became known as dark. He has taken down 20 hive projects and killed about 15 hive operatives
«««Sample RP»»»
-Dark moved threw the corridors with the gracefulness as a cat as he came up to his target
James Norman a operative thats been feeding info to the hive on the locations and safe houses of his .After trailing him for a week he finally found him.  After thirty minutes he made it to the room smiling under his helmet he spoted two guards that are lightly armed. Without hesitation he turned on [wired reflexes] and dispatches them with a single shot from his five seven once they were out of the way he moved in to face his target

Last edited by shadowwalker on Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Renegade (ready) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade (ready)   Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 11:18 am

We are honoured you would join us on our small pokey site and hope you enjoy your roleplaying experience here. I would ask you though that you use the coded template rather than the uncoded part, which is shown only to help people visualise the finished product:

Code:
[center][size=18][font=Verdana][color=#ffffff]"{Character quote/saying}"[/color][/font][/size]

[color=white][size=23][b][font=Verdana]{Full Character Name}[/font][/b][/size][/color]

[img]{Link to character image here, if available.}[/img]

[color=white][font=Verdana][size=23][b]«««IDENTITY»»»[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[i][b]Full Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Nickname(s):[/b][/i]
[i][b]Codename:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Alias(es):[/b][/i]
[i][b]Age:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Race:[/b][/i] {Meta Human or Augmented Human}
[i][b]Alignment:[/b][/i] {Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic Good/Neutral/Evil}

[center][color=white][font=Verdana][size=23][b]«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[i][b]Hair Color:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Eye Color:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Gender:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Height:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Weight:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Other Traits:[/b][/i]

[center][color=white][font=Verdana][size=23][b]«««SKILL SET»»»[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[i][b]Powers[/b][/i]
-{Power one, with up to two sub-powers.}

-{Power two, with up to two sub-powers.}

-{Power three, with up to two sub-powers.}

[i][b]Skills[/b][/i]
-{Any number of mundane skills you want (e.g. able to drive a car, hairdresser, good singing voice) but a limited amount of 'exceptional' skills (list coming soon). Three exceptional skills allowed for characters under 25 years. Five for those under 35 years. Seven for anyone older. See list (coming soon) for variations.}

[i][b]Physical Weaknesses[/b][/i]
-{Physical weaknesses listed here are things that effect your character more than they'd effect a regular human. Listing something like... "Can drown." Does not count as a physical weakness.}

-

[i][b]Mental Weaknesses[/b][/i]
-{Mental weaknesses are here to point out the flaws in your character. Are they stubborn? Rash? Easily angered? 2 required.}

-

[i][b]Equipment[/b][/i]
-{This section is where you list the things your character carries on him, usually. Pocket knives, guns, bulletproof vests.}

[center][color=white][font=Verdana][size=23][b]«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[i][b]Personality[/b][/i]
-{Here, we hope for you to list a brief description of how your character acts. Try to at least get a paragraph or two, it really helps develop your character and make them easier for you to rp.}

[i][b]Likes[/b][/i]
-{List of simple things your character responds well to. Ex. Bravery, Video Games, Tacos, etc.}

[i][b]Dislikes[/b][/i]
-{Things your character does not respond well to. Ex. Cowards, Milk, Sports, etc.}

[i][b]Habits/Hobbies[/b][/i]
-{A list of quirks or things your character does in their free time.}

[center][color=white][font=Verdana][size=23][b]«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[i][b]Family Members:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Place of Origin:[/b][/i]
[i][b]History[/b][/i]
-{At least two paragraphs about your character's past.}

[center][color=white][font=Verdana][size=23][b]«««Sample RP»»»[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]
-{Only required if you've never gotten a character approved before. Minimum 2 paragraphs.}

If you could put all your information here into that instead we would be appreciative. Furthermore, whenever the symbols of {} are provided, could you kindly remove them as intended?

And finally. The Sample RP section is used to gauge how you will be roleplaying. We require that you capitalise the first word of each sentence and that you maintain the use of 'past tense' rather than 'present' in your writing. For example: "he spots two guards" would be "he spotted two guards".

Any questions, queries, objections, corrections - feel free to private message my account.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Renegade (ready) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade (ready)   Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 4:04 pm

To clarify, the links to HIVE in the history have been look over and approved by the Staff. You have your first approval, stand by for the next.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Renegade (ready) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade (ready)   Renegade (ready) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 4:41 pm

I would have liked to see more of a personality but this okay for approval other than that, if you want to add more in just let me know and i'll unlock this so you can add more in but if not then have fun rping this guy for you are [See below picture]!

Renegade (ready) Untitl12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Renegade (ready) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade (ready)   Renegade (ready) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renegade (ready)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3-
Jump to: