Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
DBZ Revamp RP Thread Vote_lcapDBZ Revamp RP Thread Voting_barDBZ Revamp RP Thread Vote_rcap 
Moon
DBZ Revamp RP Thread Vote_lcapDBZ Revamp RP Thread Voting_barDBZ Revamp RP Thread Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

DBZ Revamp RP Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

DBZ Revamp RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: DBZ Revamp RP Thread   DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 8:25 pm

It was a normal peaceful night in the sometimes peaceful forest that people tended to avoid at times due to the mysterious creature that lived inside. Though then in the sky what looked like a shooting star was flying across the sky that seemed to be getting closer to the earth.

As the ball of flame was about to hit the ground nothing shook nothing went boom. The ball spin in the air in a clearing in the forest and floated a few feet above the ground as the flames dies down into smoke and faded away.

The ball slowly stopped spinning and dropped on the ground bouncing a little as it would to any near by person be learned that it was some sort of blue being that slowly laid on its back before stretching a bit on the ground.

She looked up to the sky as a slightly bigger ball flew in the sky attempting to land elsewhere, this ball being from the last planet she had been at, and this ball was probably a ship. She though sat up and looked around to see where she was on the planet.

((OOC: This is in the forest Hb's guy is in so he has an easy way to join, Pika you can either be the guy in the pod or chose another way of your choosing to show up. if you aren't the pod guy then he can be a later on plot related thing.))
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp RP Thread   DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 9:13 pm

The mysterious being that protected this forest, and those innocents that traveled through it, was enjoying his quiet night, nomming contently on some...'acquired'...sweet rolls, and beginning to drift off. But then his piece was disturbed as he notices light from above.A shooting star? The silhouette sits up, peering closer.No...it was getting closer!!

As what seemed to be a ball of flame passed by above the trees, and out of his field of vision, he chases after it, moving through the branches like they were nothing more then a simple path. Arriving as the ball span in the clearing, he watches warily, perched on a branch in the shadows and head tilting as said object reveals itself to be a blue skinned person, wolf like ears twitching.Glancing up at another,bigger flaming ball passing bye, he refocuses his gaze on the girl. As she looked around, she'd spot a pair of blue eyes watching her warily from the shadows amongst the leaves and branches.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp RP Thread   DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 2:42 pm

(OOC: I'm going to opt for Ax not being the guy in the pod.)

Ax'hoslon, or Ax for short, was a wandering martial artist who would go around the universe, seeking the knowledge of masters from every planet revolving around the stars. His search now sent him to a planet known by the locals as Earth. He activated the stealth mode of his space pod as he approached the planet, landing safely near a forest. He looked around and saw that he was not the only visitor from another planet visiting earth. He started to fly over to investigate, taking his time.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp RP Thread   DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 1:32 am

Upon seeing the eyes she looked over them curiously before pulling out her tablet while never looking away from them. She typed something in and hit send before putting it away and started to slowly stand up showing her hands to mean she meant no harm as she looked at them curiously. She would slowly move closer to them thinking that it was some form of animal native to this planet.

((So hes not the pod guy but another pod guy that is in a different pod?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp RP Thread   DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 7:17 pm

The figure tensed as the strange girl looked over at him, only to tilt his head as she pulls out a weird device.Blinking as she puts the device away,standing up and raising her hands reassuringly.As she starts to move careful, she'd hear a brief, feral growl, a clear warning to not get too close. After that, the figure decides to reveal himself, dropping onto the forest floor and into sight.

He was a short, thin boy,in his early teens. He had unique hair, for it was rather spiky, and bright blue with white streaks/patterns running through it. If she looked more closely, she'd see wolf ears twitching slightly as he surveyed her warily. His eyes were equally blue, and the tip of a long canine poked out from his lower lip. The boy was clad in animal skins, a shirt that was more like a short cloak or poncho draped over his wiry torso, and a slightly crude loin cloth, a pair of tattered, ragged shorts under it, clad his legs. Bandages wrapped around his feet, making a primitive pair of open toe feet coverings, and the long hilt of a sword peeked out from a shoulder.Behind the boy twitched a wolf like tail.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp RP Thread   DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 1:25 am

She paused in her moving forward hearing the growl and stood her ground but still watched carefully and tried to show she meaned no harm. She then eyed him as he came into sight and blinked. She could have sworn that the local people here should have been more advanced than this, either her info was wrong or this boy was one of the diamond dozen.

She then blinked again seeing the ears, now that was even more odd. And then that tail... She then slowly pulled out her tablet but did so in a non threatening manner and looked up info on alien races that fit his description. If his race was anywhere noteworthy he would be in the files. She mostly looked at him but sometimes glanced down to her tablet to tap and click on things.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp RP Thread   DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 1:05 am

The boy eyed her, ears twitching at what seemed to be a surprised blink, relaxing just a tinge at the sense she meant no harm. His eyes still watched her warily, though...that is until she pulls out the device again. Head tilting curiously, he takes a hesitant step forward, nose intaking scents. Hmm? Something else? He glances around. Maybe it was just her after all. His attention goes back to the tablet, watching her tap on it.

Meanwhile, she'd find info alright.It wouldn't be screeching 'here I am!', but nor were they uber mysterious. They were known as Raiju, and most of their planets population tended to serve as guardians and protectors. Though they were known to have the potential for great strength and durability, not to mention almost animalistic senses, their most potent ability was speed. The Raiju's ki was also known to have a inherent electrical quality to it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp RP Thread   DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Ax observed the two as they observed each other. The boy seemed to sense Ax for a second, but then his attention was diverted, so he clearly didn't spot Ax. Ax backed away, floating into the air and slowly flying away under the tree-line. For now he just intended to find somewhere to stay, rather than interact with locals.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp RP Thread   DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 4:55 am

She saw him get closer but let him do so since he wasn't causing issues and was probably just curious. She rose an eye brow at what she saw before holding up her tablet a bit higher and took a picture without flash of the boy and sent it with a message to be sent to his people to inform them of the boy and his location.

The were defenders so he was possibly just lost and needed to get back home right? She then put her tablet away and held out her hand to let him sniff it if hed like. It tended to work and gain the trust of some 4 legged animals on other planets before.... those those tended to pur so it was probably different with what needed to be done with him but for now this was all she had on what to do.

Ax would find soon enough a local waterfall and pond that lead into a river that currently had no inhabitants around at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp RP Thread   DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 5:23 pm

The boy tensed, knees bending slightly, as the strange girl raised her device a little bit.Blinking as nothing seems to happen, he watches as she puts it away, holding out her hand. Surveying her warily, he sniffed, intaking her scent, and then relaxing. Nothing to indicate she was a threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBZ Revamp RP Thread   DBZ Revamp RP Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBZ Revamp RP Thread
Page 1 of 1