Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Vote_lcapNaruto Revamp Sign Ups Voting_barNaruto Revamp Sign Ups Vote_rcap 
Moon
Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Vote_lcapNaruto Revamp Sign Ups Voting_barNaruto Revamp Sign Ups Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Naruto Revamp Sign Ups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Revamp Sign Ups   Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 4:10 pm

Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Naruto-shippuden-characters-329-hd-wallpapers

Rules:

• Kage and tailed beast positions are first come first serve, Kages are allowed to wonder from place to place but like any Kage in the show must take in account how this may affect their village. If you leave your village is still prone to attacks and you can not complain about being attacked. Though to all other Kages, do not use ooc knowledge to learn of them being gone and then attack. If you do this you will be at fault. If you become inactive your position will be up for grabs.
  • You can have as many characters as you'd like but make sure that you can handle them all.
  • Currently we have a standard posting order and set up though once we get an over load of people or have too many people slowing down the whole rp we may change this.
  • You may be anyone you'd like just check everyone else and their titles and position in the worl because we shouldn't have 2 strongest men in the village and other such things.
  • Due to there being no cannons, you may have the same abilities as cannon characters that normally would only be theirs. Though please don't make another Uchiha esc person if there are already 70% of those characters out of the entire roster.
  • Respect others and use common sense when you rp/please avoid doing something so illogical that you have to say, they managed to do this because plot. I don't care if you could do something cause that's how logically strong your character is. But if you are an average run of the mill genin don't rp out your guy beating up 20 jounin and come out unharmed. Have fun but still try to be logical.
  • These are all the rules right now but more may come if they are needed.

Info:In this rp you can go where ever you'd like be who you want and rp out any story you wish. This rp takes place in the setting of Part 1 of Naruto but has no cannon characters. This means that you can be literally anyone you want and not worry about a title being taken, or worry about someone else in the cannon already having made a jutsu. The only thing you do have to worry about is making sure that you aren't trying to do something that someone else has already done.

For example, if someone already made the chidori and invented it, you can't say that your character invented it. Other than that have fun making your character and update them when ever you wish though if you do so and you make your base status higher than they should be you will be asked to alter them. If you go up in rank or change villages please pm me so i can update the ninja roster.

Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Worldmap

Ninjas:
Kirigakure - Hidden In The Mist
Kage

ANBU

Special Jounin

Jounin

Chuunin

Genin

Academy Student

Civilians

Sunagakure - Hidden In The Sand
Kage

ANBU

Special Jounin

Jounin

Chuunin

Genin

Academy Student

Civilians

Konohagakure - Hidden In The Leaf
Kage

ANBU

Special Jounin

Jounin

Chuunin

Genin

Academy Student

Civilians

Kumogakure - Hidden In The Cloud
Kage

ANBU

Special Jounin

Jounin

Chuunin

Genin

Academy Student

Civilians

Iwagakure - Hidden In The Rock
Kage

ANBU

Special Jounin

Jounin

Chuunin

Genin

Academy Student

Civilians

Unaligned

ANBU

Special Jounin

Jounin

Chuunin

Genin

Academy Student

Civilians

((If you do not fit in any of these sections a new one will be added for you.))

Last edited by Energy on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Revamp Sign Ups   Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 5:08 pm

Stat Guide

Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Latest?cb=20150529133428

Each rank you may choose from has their own stat maxed out limit. When doing your stats you will receive a certain amount of points you can use based on your rank. Higher ranks will have higher amounts of points you can use/put into a given stat. The higher the rank the higher the amount of points you can put into a given stat. The limit of how many points you can put into one stat is there so that no one just puts all their points into one stat. Now there will be a spot for spare points.

This is there so that if you chose to not use all your points at once you can write down how many spare points you have so you can add them in later. In every stat you will start off naturally with 1 in each, you can not go lower than 1 so please do not just rewrite the 1 into a 0 to have a spare point.  below you will see a general over look on how good each stat is with a given number you would put into it so you actually know what you get with each thing.

Note- These are just base stats meaning that anyone is allowed to have abilities that make any of their stats bigger than they normally are. There is no real limit to this but make it make sense as to how and why your ability or item, etc. does this for you.

Speed

This stat shows how over all fast you are and how quickly you can react to things.

Spoiler:

Strength

This stat shows how over all physically strong you are and how hard you can hit things with strength alone.

Spoiler:

Physical Defense

This stat shows how well you can take a hit physically and get back up and fight, those with higher stats in this will have a higher level of pain tolerance and will be able to take out standing levels of highly damaging attacks and still get up and fight.

Spoiler:

Mental Defense

This stat shows how well you can take an attack to the mind and still come out able to keep moving. Those with a higher stat in this can be able to come out totally unharmed after an attack if the attack only harms the mind.

Spoiler:

Stamina

This stat shows how long you can run around and do a larger amount of physical activities and still do more things.

Spoiler:

Chakra Control

This stat shows how well you can handle your chakra, the better you can control this the better chakra related things will work for you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Revamp Sign Ups   Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Character Apps

--Stat Points--
Kage: You get 140 points total but can only use a max of 50 for any given stat.
ANBU: You get 100 points total but can only use a max of 40 for any given stat.
Special Jounin: You get 80 points total but can only use a max of 30 for any given stat.
Jounin: You get 60 points total but can only use a max of 25 for any given stat.
Chuunin:You get 50 points total but can only use a max of 15 for any given stat.
Genin: You get 40 points total but can only use a max of 10 for any given stat.
Academy Student: You get 15 points total but can only use a max of 5 for any given stat.
Civillians: Look to the ranks and see what skill level your character would logically be in equivalence and that will be how many points you get.

Code:
[center][b][u][size=18][Character Full Name][/size][/u][/b]

[Img][Optional/Character Image Url Here/Delete From img to /img if you do not use this.][/img]
[/center]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nick Name:[/b] Optional
[b]Job/Title:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Chakra Type(s):[/b] You can have 2 unless something gives you a 3rd
[b]Village:[/b]
[b]Tail Beast:[/b] If you have one write which one here if you don't put N/A
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Birth Date:[/b] Optional

[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] Optional
[b]General Looks Overview:[/b] Optional/Use this part here to describe your character if you lack a picture.

[center][b][u]Stats[/u][/b][/center]
[b]SP:[/b] 1
[b]STR:[/b] 1
[b]PD:[/b] 1
[b]MD:[/b] 1
[b]STA:[/b] 1
[b]CC:[/b] 1
[b]Spare Points:[/b]

[b]Jutsus:[/b] You can have as many as you'd just just explain them in how they work and how much chakra it generally takes out of them.

[b]Abilities:[/b] These are not really skills nor jutsus, but they are things that help out your character some how and or family bloodline abilities like the sharangain. Like the Jutsus just describe them out and you should be fine.

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]Items/Equipment:[/b] Put what you will here but all we need to see is anything that a standard ninja wouldn't have. Aka Throwing stars and kunai.

[b]Bio:[/b] Optional
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Revamp Sign Ups   Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 8:49 pm

You are now free to make your apps
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Revamp Sign Ups   Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 6:23 pm

WIP

[Character Full Name]

Name: Ikari Tanaka
Nick Name: N/A
Job/Title: Shinobi
Chakra Type(s): Earth, fire, Lava.
Village: The village hidden in the leaf
Tail Beast: N/A

Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5'8
Weight: 125 pounds
Other: Her entire body is covered in disfiguring scars.
General Looks Overview: Imagine this girl...
Spoiler:
But with her body covered in scars like this

Stats
SP: 1
STR: 1
PD: 1
MD: 1
STA: 1
CC: 1
Spare Points:

Jutsus: You can have as many as you'd just just explain them in how they work and how much chakra it generally takes out of them.

Abilities: These are not really skills nor jutsus, but they are things that help out your character some how and or family bloodline abilities like the sharangain. Like the Jutsus just describe them out and you should be fine.

Skills:

Items/Equipment: Put what you will here but all we need to see is anything that a standard ninja wouldn't have. Aka Throwing stars and kunai.

Bio: Optional
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Revamp Sign Ups   Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 3:56 am

[WIP]

Sunaki Okumka

Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Sunaki_okumka_by_2793p-danwttv

Name: Sunaki Okumka
Nick Name: N/A
Chakra Type(s): Lighting and Water
Village: Ex Kirigakure, Ex Kumogakure, Currently Konohagakure
Tail Beast: Three Tailed, Isobu
Birth Date: 9/13

Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:
Other: Optional
General Looks Overview: Optional/Use this part here to describe your character if you lack a picture.

Stats
SP: 12
STR: 5
PD: 5
MD: 12
STA: 6
CC: 15
Spare Points: 0

Jutsus: You can have as many as you'd just just explain them in how they work and how much chakra it generally takes out of them.

Abilities: These are not really skills nor jutsus, but they are things that help out your character some how and or family bloodline abilities like the sharangain. Like the Jutsus just describe them out and you should be fine.

Skills:

Items/Equipment: Put what you will here but all we need to see is anything that a standard ninja wouldn't have. Aka Throwing stars and kunai.

Last edited by Energy on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Revamp Sign Ups   Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 10:29 am

[Character Full Name]

[img][Optional/Character Image Url Here/Delete From img to /img if you do not use this.][/img]

WIP
Name: Tamotsu
Nick Name: Optional
Chakra Type(s): You can have 2 unless something gives you a 3rd
Village:
Tail Beast: Nine Tailed Fox Kurama
Birth Date: Optional

Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:
Other: Optional
General Looks Overview: Optional/Use this part here to describe your character if you lack a picture.

Stats
SP: 1
STR: 1
PD: 1
MD: 1
STA: 1
CC: 1
Spare Points:

Skills:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Revamp Sign Ups   Naruto Revamp Sign Ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Revamp Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1