Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Today at 10:21 am by Energy

» Devastation (Ace/Open)
Yesterday at 6:54 pm by Energy

» Updates To The Site [Please Read}
Yesterday at 10:41 am by Energy

» Kaden Bakugou
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:12 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 pm by Megabot

» Inactive Characters (Please Read)
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 am by Energy

» Learning With Friends (Open)
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:15 am by Energy

» Unknown
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:15 am by Energy

» Temporary Single Approvals [Please Read]
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:01 am by Energy

Top posting users this week
Energy

Noble

Bloo

Megabot

Shadowwalker

Kip

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Megabot

Shadowwalker

Noble

Bloo

God King Ferg

Hellbreaker

Kip

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

Emmz, Hellbreaker, Rin, Tython

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:59 am

The girl turned herself invisible and then grabbed on to Meta's hand. Meta gripped her hand in return, hoping to at least put her at ease a little bit. She then lead him into a hallway, where soaking wet people left trails of water, including one trail that led to a puddle. Meta suspected that that was where the lizard man is, the fact that Shy seemed to tense when getting closer to that area proved it.

Meta moved into action once the flour hit, letting go of Shy's hand and getting between Shy and the lizard man. Meta crossed his arms defensively and changed them so that when the man's claws hit, they would uselessly scrape across steel rather than dig into flesh.

Meta then grabbed the lizard man and would start to knee him in the stomach, sending attacks like that until they either fell the man or the man broke free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:15 am

Meta's arms turned into steel, deflecting the lizard man's attacks. The lizard was surprised. He hadn't anticipated a difficult fight during this mission.

Before he knew it, Meta had grabbed him and started kicking him in the stomach. The lizard's eyes shot open. That hurt. The impact made him lose focus on his camouflage, revealing the large, green lizard man beneath the flour.

The Lizard pulled Meta's arms off of him, managing to get free from his steel vice grip. He spit a remarkably large blob of thick saliva at Meta's face, hoping to momentarily blind his opponent. Next, the lizard spun and struck at Meta with a swipe from his tail. A normal human would have their head removed cleanly by this attack, but Meta was clearly no normal human. The lizard expected him to survive this, and was thinking of a good follow up attack to finish the steel man off.

Charity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:33 am

Meta's blows dropped the lizard man's invisibility, revealing his true form. No wonder Shy was so afraid of him, he looked freaky. The lizard managed to free himself from Meta's grip, then he spat something at Meta's face. Meta had only enough time to close his eyes, to avoid getting any in his eyes.

He took only a second to wipe his eyes to clear his vision before he saw a tail swinging for his head. Meta ducked down low and decided to take advantage of the attack. With an attack like that, the larger the swing, the bigger the opening for a counter attack. While he was at his side, Meta went in close and swung at his solar plexus as hard as he could, while turning his arm to steel at the last minute to add weight and hardness to the blow without sacrificing speed.

If that hit, he would take advantage of his hesitation from the damage to go for a knockout blow to the temple with a steel punch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:29 am

Meta dodged. So, he wasn't just tough. He was fast as well. In fact, he was much faster than the lizard expected. Meta's punch hit him hard, and the lizard hunched over in pain. The Teen Titan took this chance to hit the lizard on the head. Sure enough, the lizard collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

Shy turned visible. She jumped at Meta and hugged him around the neck. "You did it!" She had been worried about this lizard guy for so long. Now she could finally relax.

The owner came running to the scene of the commotion. He looked at the giant lizard man on the floor, looked at the hyper girl in a red hood and a mask swinging from Meta's neck, and then looked at Meta directly. "Who is she? What is that? What's going on here?"

Charity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:45 pm

Meta's punches struck true, making the creature slump down to the ground. Shy then turned visible and hugged him around the neck. He didn't visibly react to the hug, but he did give her a smile while responding to her You helped.

The owner came in and took in the scenario. Meta knew he was going to have questions and boy did the man deliver. Meta dislodged Shy from himself, then looked the man back calmly First things first. That is your ghost, it was actually a metahuman that can turn invisible that was causing trouble. The girl is someone who is knowledgeable on this kind of thing. She's not a Titan though, we just keep tabs with people who are willing to help. Meta didn't mean to be rude, but the man seemed very easily fooled, so that should be enough to satisfy the man's curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:47 am

The owner seemed satisfied with Meta's answer. "I'll call the police right away. Oh, and here's a reward for your services." The man handed Meta a 50% off coupon for a single night's stay at the hotel they were standing in.

Shy looked at the big lizard guy, still a little afraid of his unconscious body. She was amazed by how casually Meta was about beating up a lizard man. The hotel owner said he was going to call the police, as if they had just picked up a common thief. Was arresting metahumans such a common thing in Jump City?

"Hey, Meta. I'm sorry about those things I stole. Really. I'll go pay those companies once I have a money. I just...I don't feel comfortable around people. It's hard. I've had to stay here for too long. I wish there was a job where I didn't have to talk to anyone."

"You're hired," the hotel owner said, returning from his phone call.

Shy was shocked. "What?"

"You helped clear out my ghost...lizard...thing. I'd be wrong not to reward you. I need an extra housekeeper. As long as the beds get made and the rooms get cleaned, you can stay in a room for free."

Shy grasped her hands together and shook with excitement. "Oh that is such good news. I really can't thank you enough."

"The pay sucks."

"Oh. Well, maybe I can thank you enough." She turned to Meta. "So...please don't have me arrested. I just want to find my brother. He's all I have."

Somewhere in a dark room, a hooded figure sat in front of a crackling fire place. Smoke hovered over his hands and face, concealing anything human. A door opened and a woman entered.

"Sir," the woman said, "the Chameleon has been defeated."

"By who?"

"The girl, and a Teen Titan named Metamorphi."

"Unfortunate. Chameleon was meant to protect her. Our enemy may now seize the opportunity to strike."

"Isn't that what you want?"

"Not quite. I want to catch them. I want to find out who our enemy is. And what good is bait without a hook?"

Charity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 pm

The man went off to call the police to pick up the lizard man, but not before giving Meta an odd thank you present in the form of a coupon. Meta nodded and gave no emotional reaction, which could mean anything from he was happy to sad to angry. Shy then went on to apologise for all the stuff she stole and said that she'd pay them all back. She explained that she didn't feel comfortable around people so she couldn't get a job.

Upon hearing all this, the manager offered Shy a job and a place to stay, because she helped defeat the lizard man, saying it was the least he could do. And yet Meta got a coupon. Shy thanked the man, then turned back to Meta, asking to not have him arrested I wouldn't do that. You were just trying to keep yourself alive. I can tell that you're an honest person. He started to turn to leave Good luck finding your brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:33 am

"Wait! I've been looking for the Teen Titans, too. I need your help finding my brother. He was kidnapped by someone with super powers. On my own, I don't think it's possible to find him, much less rescue him. I don't have anything to offer you, but please, help me find him."

Her own words sounded pathetic to Shy. It sounded like she was begging, and maybe she was. She had heard rumors about Titan's Tower blowing up recently. If there was a time not to ask the Titans for a favor, this was the time. But Shy didn't know of any other choice.

Charity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:05 am

Shy called for him to wait, so Meta turned around and crossed his arms. She explained that she wanted help to find her brother because he was kidnapped by someone with superpowers. When she said that she didn't have anything to offer, but still pleaded, Meta shook his head You don't have to give me anything, the whole point of a hero is to help people. Do you have any details about your brother or what happened to him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:19 am

Shy nodded. Meta had already seen a picture of David, but she handed him a small photo of him to keep, for reference.

"His name is David. He likes reading, and video games, and drawing. He's kind of shy. It runs in the family. He also has a power, but it's different than mine. He can turn..." she hesitated. "He can turn things into gold."

She also gave Meta her cell phone number so that he'd be able to contact her if there was any development.

"Oh, and thanks. I know it's like...your job to help people, but I really appreciate it."

Charity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:04 pm

Shy gave Meta a picture of her brother, telling him his name, things about his personality and the fact that he can turn people into gold. She then gave Meta her number so that he could give her any developments, then thanked him for helping It's no problem. I swear, I'll look for him and get back to you when I get any news. These things can take time though, so don't wait around. He held out his hand to shake hers, then would walk out of the hotel Goodbye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dar
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:36 am

The End.

(Thanks, Pika! This was really fun.)

Charity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)   

Back to top Go down

Haunted Hotel (Pika, Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2