Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Vote_lcapHalloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Voting_barHalloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Vote_lcapHalloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Voting_barHalloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups)

Go down 
+2
Bow
Moon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups)   Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 3:19 pm

So Halloween is just around the corner and well.. if you're a Halloween fanatic like I am, well Halloween time starts as soon as August hits. Anyways! I was wondering if any of you would be interested in a spooky thread starting sometime soon since these things can go on forever (I don't want to be wrapping up my Halloween thread when I'm getting ready for my Christmas one). Anywho, the thread will basically be a witch that set a spell over certain people in Jump City (the characters that participate in the thread) and it will switch their powers with another person. This would add some chaos to the mix of things and will be a reason for people to go out if they want to get their powers back, especially if they end up in the wrong hands Wink.
I'll be using a random generator to decide who's powers get switched with who.

Some rules if you'd like to join.

1. You can only use one characters. (Unless we need an even amount of characters, then we could let someone have two characters in the mix)

2. If you get someone's powers, you also get their weaknesses, keep this in mind.

3. If you don't post within 7 days, you will be skipped.

4. There will be a posting order (like usual, I just want to clarify)

5. Despite the thread starting in September IRL time, the actual time of the thread will be October 31st.

6. The most characters I'll be taking is six since it can get really slow rather quickly. Of course if given a reason I'll consider changing it.

7. Please please please PLEASE only join if you know you're gonna be active! I know irl things get tricky and it makes posting complicated, but I want this thread to be fun for everyone! It would really suck if you'd get paired with someone who suddenly drops out.

Let me know below if you'd like to join along with which character you want to join with AND a link to their app!

Character List
Ella/Tempest
Fen/Wolf
Gluttony/Voracious
Yuriko/Snowflake
Amber
Kiara/Benighted One
Lukas/Riot

Kiara <----> Amber
Gluttony <----> Ella
Fen <----> Yuriko

Now you may be wondering why Riot is in the mix, well SN and I talked and he thought throwing him in the mix would be a lot of fun to add to the craziness. Basically if your character gets within 5 feet of Riot, they get their original powers back. Of course he doesn't know he's doing this, so he's just going to try to help out and cause more chaos then there already is! The thread will go up later this week!

Last edited by Moon on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups)   Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Gluttony/Voracious

Shall be joining!!

(Link in bottom with signature)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups)   Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:13 pm

Looks to all her chars trying to decide before slapping a profile down

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5861-yuriko-murasaki

Yuriko, my Yuki-Onna girl, she probably needs to be reactivated for this but eh, that can be done easily.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups)   Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups)   Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:32 pm

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5462-riot-hero-of-the-people

Riot would make this rather interesting, considering his effects on he world around him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups)   Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Silent's character Riot will be used as a plot piece and his powers won't be switched around, so there is still one more slot open!
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups)   Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:17 am

I'll join. I'm no stranger to seven day deadlines. In fact just the other week a girl on my tv screen was telling me '7 days' herself.

Kiara Tzul - https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5491-kiara-benighted-tzul
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups)   Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 12:16 pm

Alright, Sign ups are closed! I will be doing the random number generator later today along with telling you Riot special part in this!

Edit:
I found a really easy site to randomly pair names so it went a lot faster then I originally thought. With that being said I showed who's switching with who along with how Riot is involved. The thread will go up some time this week.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups)   Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups)   Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Thread! (Sign Ups)
Page 1 of 1