Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAn anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Voting_barAn anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAn anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Voting_barAn anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An anonymous tip (Pika)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Fen was not amused with what they had told them, especially at the thought of them sneaking out at night together to bust a trafficking ring. "Technically you have Meta to thank, I was going to go on my own but he refused to let me do it and well.. I wouldn't be here right now if he wasn't there." She explained, trying to help Meta out a bit. It was like they were being scolded by a parent right now for staying out too late and drinking or something. Besides that they both agreed that getting kidnapped was a bad idea since they didn't know where she'd end up, which she could kind of understand.. but.. that's what the tracker was for. Unless she ended up somewhere they couldn't get in, then she'd be on her own, which is terrifying in its own right.
Alice at this point was awake and was staring at Fen with her jaw dropped, as if she was seeing an angel for the first time. Fen turned and started asking her questions about the trafficking ring, which she seemed more open to talk about now. "Uh.. I know it is in Europe.. they find the girls by taking them on a date and kidnapping them from there..... and I know they take us off boats and put us in underground places... They have... these.... catwalks we are forced onto as... hundreds... of people look at us and judge. Then they sell us off at the highest bidder... How they sell us? They.. they only take cash up front.." As Alice began explaining, her eyes starting welling with tears. Ella immediately went to her side and wrapped her arm around her, comforting her. "Okay okay.. that's enough.. You should get some more rest before we talk about this." Ella told her, leading her to an empty room in the hub.

While Ella was gone, Fen and Meta could look in the Titan Data Base. They would only find stuff Ella and Harmon had put together along with a few key points.
-They kidnap girls at night usually from a club, bar, or a restaurant.
-The girls are taken to the dock before shipped.
-The country they are taken to is either Denmark, Slovakia, or France.
-Each man is heavily armed, but not well trained for actually fighting. They rely on man power rather than skill.

Ella would return after a bit with her hands running through her hair, thinking about it all. "Well.. do you guys have any better ideas? I'm willing to throw myself into danger to save these girls, especially with my new powers."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 11:15 pm

Ella was quick to defend her rash actions of charging into battle with only Meta as backup, but her excuse just made Fen look at her with a rare angry look in his eyes. Was she stupid?
"Really?! Why the Hell did you even join this team if you want to run into these things alone?"

He bit his tongue literally to shut himself up, deciding this was neither the time nor the place for this talk. He'd talk to her about it later. He loved her but the girl had no sense. She needed someone to set her straight or she'd end up dead again.

He swallowd his anger and gave the frightened girl another reassuring nod as she was led to a room to get some much needed rest, and Fen wasn't going to open his mouth again until her and Ella were gone.
After they left, Meta and Fen hit the database to see what they knew about the trafficking ring. Conveniently, there was only information about how they kidnap girls. It seems that there was some dieity out to make sure Ella would serve as the bait here, as much as Fen hated to admit it.

When Ella returned to the room she'd give some spiel about throwing herself into danger and Fen resisted the urge to say duh out loud. It was obvious his girlfriend had some adrenaline addiction or death wish, she hardly needed to voice it out loud.

"If we don't agree, I get the feeling you'd just go ahead and do it alone. So I suppose I have to be in, so I can at least try and keep you safe..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 3:48 pm

Ella made attempts to shift the blame from Meta, which only made him madder at her, like, really mad. Then, Alice started to answer Fen's question, saying that it was in Europe, they kidnapped them while taking them on a date, take them to underground places in boats. She then said that they are sold to the highest bidder on catwalks. She then got very upset, Ella seemed to notice first and went to comfort the girl.

While Ella was dealing with that, Meta and Fen went to check the titans database. It didn't have much to go on, except for narrowing the information down to three countries and that they take them from either clubs, bars or restaurants. Either than that, it was stuff they already knew. Meta found out the last part personally, having been able to easily dispatch them along with Ella.

Ella then returned, asking them if they had any ideas, also adding that she was more than willing to endanger herself for these girls, which was something that frankly was already well established. Fen agreed to Ella's idea, saying that she'd just do it on her own anyway, so he should be there to keep her safe.

Meta nodded in agreement It's a bad idea, but it's our only idea. But we still need to narrow down the location. Alice said that they're taken by boat. Slovakia is landlocked, and has no large rivers running through it, so chances are it's not in Slovakia. Unfortunately, that only narrows it down to any cities in two large countries. This may take a lot of time and a lot of detective work.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Ignoring his harsh words, Ella just paid attention to what information they had gathered from her short time away. Fen made sure she knew that he would go no matter what, basically saying he knew Ella would do it by herself anyways. Rolling her eyes, Ella would lean on the kitchen counter and listen to Meta's sleuthing skills. She would have never had come to that conclusion on her own but he made it seem like it was obvious, he was just crazy smart. At least they narrowed it down to two of the countries, considering previously they didn't know what continent they were going to. At least that's a little bit of progress. "Well this whole thing started by running into this drug ring at a drag club by the docks, and we just got back from the docks. I think that's a safe place to start." Ella explained, thinking of her friend Dom, she really missed him, she was sure this drug ring had gotten to him because he disappeared without a trace.
Pushing those painful thoughts out of her mind, she looked back at the two Titans before her. "It's not much to go on, but we should at least prepare for it. We could go tomorrow since it's Friday, I could walk around and look like prey while Fen tries to get information on the trafficking ring." She suggested, making up some fort of a plan as she went along. "Meta, I think it would be better if you stayed outside since you're popular and people recognize you, of course we could always put you in a disguise..." Ella commented, trying to explain her reasoning. They also needed to get Harmon back in time so she could get chipped, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Meta was in agreement that the idea was bad, which made Fen feel a little better. Not only that, he explained how hard it would be to get started... but Fen had a feeling that was more so telling them that they were going to work a lot to get Ella kidnapped by the human traffickers. Great.
"Walk around and look like prey? Do we really think that's going to work?" He asked, not trying to sound demeaning or anything but actually curious. "That'd be one Hell of a long shot. Hundreds of girl walk those docks every day, and less that .1% are kidnapped out of the ones that do. The odds are against us on just having one of the scouters just look at you and decide that you'd be perfect for their cause. Besides, if you've been working on this case for a while, there's a chance they already know about you and what you look like..."

He tried his best to sound like he was just being rational. He really was. Statistically it'd take a miracle for them to get any sort of a lead on this...

"Maybe when Alice is rested a bit, we can figure out how or where they got her? That way we at least have a starting point. I could try asking her, maybe a friendly face will help her get through reliving something like that."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 4:05 pm

Ella suggested searching the drag club by the docks where she first encountered the traffickers. She suggested walking around, trying to get caught so that they could track her to the base while Fen asked around about the trafficking ring. She then said that Meta should stay away because he was famous, so people would recognise him and their cover would be blown.

Meta thought that the plan was a bit sketchy, but before he could say anything Fen voiced his criticisms. Meta really needed to work on speaking faster, people kept saying what he was going to say first. He said that the chances of Ella actually getting kidnapped were pretty low, no matter how much she looked 'like prey'.

Meta noticed that Fen didn't say anything about the fact that it was likely they'd recognised her. Meta opened his mouth to speak, only for Fen to then say it before Meta could, again. Fen then said that they could ask Alice some more, maybe get more out of her That's good thinking. But at this point, we shouldn't expect too much from her. She's likely given us everything. Still worth trying though
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 11:48 am

Fen asked her if it was going to really work, making Ella shrug. "We don't know if we don't try. But if they do recognize me we don't know how that would end... Maybe I could pull out a disguise as well so they would think I'm just another drunk mess." The blonde suggested, thinking through this plan, Fen brought up a lot of good points as well, despite sounding pessimistic he was actually giving her more things to think about. It was good for her, so she didn't run off and do something reckless again, they needed a solid plan. "Last time I just asked around and got noticed for poking my nose where it shouldn't be, and then it ended in a... well it ended poorly.." She explained slowly, her mind flashing back to the car chase and losing Dom forever.. Ella shook her head to get those sad thoughts out of her mind, she had to save these girls. That was her priority at this time.
Following those questions up, Fen suggested asking Alice some more questions, which Meta told him she probably wouldn't give much. it was worth trying though, that's for sure. "Give her some more time to rest, then ask her later. It doesn't hurt to try and she seemed to take a liking to you." Ella explained, stretching her arms and yawning, she was pretty tired, but she wouldn't be able to sleep with her nerves up and running like this. "I'm going to try to do some more digging on this and come up with an actual plan by the end of he night. In the mean time, Meta you need to sleep before we go out again." The Titan told him in a motherly fashion, she needed him to be at his peak performance for this, even if he only got a few hours of sleep every night.

Ella would briskly walk off and return with a small Ipad of sorts like Harmon made, going through the Titans data base as she walked back to the other two. "I'm going to make some food.. I'll let you two know when I think of something.." While telling them this, Ella was scrolling through the Ipad and grabbing food from the fridge, she was definitely a multi-tasker.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Ella seemed to be under the impression that it was still night, telling them to go sleep while she came up with a plan. Fen crossed his arms and frowned, but nodded to Meta. "If you've been out all night, it might help to listen to her and get some rest. It might be a while before we get any leads anyway." He admitted before following Ella into the kitchen. Fen had been here sleeping the entire time, so he honestly didn't feel like he needed any rest.

He sat on the counter, watching Ella rummage through the fridge while playing on the ipad, seemingly desperate to keep her brain busy. "Love, I think you might need to take your own advice and get some rest. Me and Meta already checked the database. There wasn't anything there we didn't already know. Our best bet is to wait until the girl wakes up, recharge our batteries, and tackle it with fresh eyes when we can."

He didn't expect much, but he had to at least try right? Sometimes the girl would overwork herself and he didn't want her tired and distracted in the field.
"Can you at least try? For me?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:53 pm

In response to Fen asking if Ella might get recognised, Ella simply said that she'd wear a disguise. She also said that they should wait a little bit until they ask Alice some more stuff, she'd been through a lot today, Meta nodded in agreement. Ella then suggested that Meta got some sleep Alright, wake me up if you need me he started to walk off, but stopped at the doorway and turned back You could follow your own advice, Ella. I'm probably more used to working off no sleep than you. But he then just walked to his room, what he said was only a suggestion, so he didn't need to make sure that she did it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 6:08 pm

Luckily, Fen agreed with her and said Meta should get some rest since they were both out all night, that made Ella happy. She started pulling out the ingredients to make pancakes while looking at articles of girls going missing near the dock area. They all had something in common, they were out late a Friday night, they were alone, and they were all gorgeous. That didn't give them much, but it was a start. She added all these articles together as she was mixing her ingredients together, her mind racing while doing so. Fen felt the need to tell her that she should also get rest, saying that they should wait for Alice to wake up before they actually do anything, which somewhat made sense. Even Meta said she should get some rest, making Ella stop her swiping for a few seconds. It really hit home after Fen asked her to do it for him. "Fen.. I would love to do that for you.. But me sleeping right now would be wasting time when I could be making a plan." Ella explained her reasoning, turning around and now mixing the bowl with both of her hands. "Even if I tried to sleep, I wouldn't be able to, there's too much going on.. I"ll be able to sleep once I finish this.. or if I pass out from exhaustion." She continued to explain, joking towards the end to lighten the mood.
With that all said and done, Ella began actually pouring the batter onto the pan and flipping the pancakes. "I'll just make you guys food, do some chores, all while thinking about how we can execute this. Then once it's all over, I'll be able to rest at ease." Ella told him cheerily, turning and smiling at Fen so he wouldn't worry. "Now do you want chocolate chips or blueberries in your pancakes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An anonymous tip (Pika)   An anonymous tip (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An anonymous tip (Pika)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3