Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Yaani the Slime Girl Vote_lcapYaani the Slime Girl Voting_barYaani the Slime Girl Vote_rcap 
Moon
Yaani the Slime Girl Vote_lcapYaani the Slime Girl Voting_barYaani the Slime Girl Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Yaani the Slime Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Yaani the Slime Girl Empty
PostSubject: Yaani the Slime Girl   Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 2:26 pm

"Food?! I love food!"

Yaani

Spoiler:

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Yaani (just Yaani)
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Gloop
Alias(es): N/A
Race: Slime Creature
Affiliation: None

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Height: Max of 7'4, usually chooses to be around 5'2
Weight: Depends how much water she soaks up, tries to stay around 121 lbs
Other Traits:
Yaani has the ability to take colours from things that she eats and give her slime different colours, for example, with purple grapes or grape juice, she can use the colours to give herself purple hair, she can also morph her slime into the shape of clothes to cover herself up, with these two combined she can give herself colourful clothes to cover herself up with.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers:
-Density Control: Yaani can control how dense her body is, turning herself into a near liquid to slip past, under and into areas, or making herself as solid as a rock, allowing her to protect herself from physical attacks (up to the amount of a super powered punch). This also allows her to charge at people or hit them with the solidity of a rock too. She cannot choose which body part to make solid, this counts for her whole body. While fully dense, she can take about the weight of an average car, anything more and she struggles to hold.

-Slime Attack: This allows Yaani to spit and touch people with slime, leaving a gooey substance that slows them down and is mildly corrosive. The range for her slime spit is 5 meters (196.85 inches). In terms of how corrosive her spit is, it is a pH of 3, between tomato juice and gastric juices.

Skills:
-No Stomach: Yaani's body doesn't work like a normal creature's, her whole body is a stomach and so can dissolve and digest things as well as separate things from inside her body (e.g. give her a pie, she can separate the flour from the sugar from the fruit). However, this can only be done with things mixed together, things that are smelted such as steel can't be done, as she cannot heat her own body to do such things.

-Pretty Colours: Because of the fact that Yaani can separate things from other things, she is able to extract colouring from foods, clothes and other soft things, this allows her to change the colour of her slime and even make her slime multicoloured, she can have her body take on forms of clothing and give them colours, allowing to give herself convincing pieces of clothing, but upon close inspection it is possible to see the glisten and feel the smooth texture of her slime body.

Physical Weaknesses:
-Heat/dehydration: When the weather gets very warm and dry, or she goes into an area of heat that would cause evaporation, Yaani begins to shrink due to moisture loss. Unless there is a high amount of humidity or moisture in the air, this could cause her to become a mere blob of goo.

-Cold: In areas of extreme coldness (-50°C/-58°F) Yaani will solidify. In typical coldness, such as areas where it snows Yaani's body will slow down, she will find it hard to walk or even move quickly unless she is wearing insulated clothing with a source of heat (such as microwave hand warmers or such).

Mental Weaknesses:
-Yaani has gaps in her memory which she only assumes is from a traumatic event in her life, the hidden piece between her childhood and how she found herself in Jump City docks.
-Despite being able to soak up any body of water, clean, fresh or salty, Yaani has a great preference for clean, fresh water and dislikes having to soak up murky, polluted or salt water.

Equipment: A reusable 1000ml blue water bottle that she visibly stores in her body and can take out when she needs rehydrating.
Spoiler:

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality:
Yaani is cute and seemingly innocent, she comes across as not very intelligent but she understands a lot more of the world than people think she does. She understands how her body works and why it does the things it does...most of the time, for anything she can't explain about herself she merely tries to come up with a guess.

She has known sadness and upset but she tries her best to not dwell on negative emotions, instead opting for a positive outlook on life, and in turn wanting to cheer up other people with that positivity, although not to the point she becomes annoying or irritating.

Strengths:
-Kind
-Intelligent
-Friendly
-Caring
-Polite

Interests/Habits:
-Knowledge (nature science & biology)
-Human psychology (and humans in general)

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: She doesn't remember if she has any.
Place of Origin:
Ferngull Republic, an area along the Gem Sea. She isn't quite sure how she got to America, or now to get back home.
History:
Yaani doesn't remember much about her past, all she remembers is living with her kind as a child, a secret race of humanoid slimes, evolved from the typical small spherical sentient slimes typically found in that area and other places. She remembers a forest, a statue of a wise old man and a pond. She also remembers that her kind had to hide from humans for the great fear of them. She doesn't remember how she got to America, she can only guess she blacked out that part of her memory. Through her travels, having met many friendly humans, she now is curious to why she had to fear them in her childhood.

Last edited by Emmz on Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Yaani the Slime Girl   Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 10:14 pm

Claimed! Expect a reply soon!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Yaani the Slime Girl   Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 10:23 pm

Density Control
-Can she choose which body part to do this to? Like she might want her legs to be stretchy but her arms to be dense?
-When she's dense, how much weight can she take without harm?

Slime Attack
-How far can she spit this slime?
-You say its corrosive, but I need a more detailed answer. How fast does it corrode things?

This is just a general question, her whole body is a stomach right? Just grabbing something dissolves it completely, what's stopping her from grabbing another person and eating them whole? Can she even do that in the first place?

Let me know when you edit!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Yaani the Slime Girl   Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Edited. And in answer to the question, since Yaani is good natured, she would never even dream of eating someone, and even if she randomly turned evil or something, they'd be able to wiggle out of her, unless they wanted it to happen, it'd be like wading out of mud, goopy and sucky but the most you'd lose is probably a shoe.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Yaani the Slime Girl   Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Awesome!! This character looks so much fun and I can't wait to see her in action! Pardon me for this but I'm on my phone.

Approved!!!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Yaani the Slime Girl   Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 12:56 am

Yaani the Slime Girl Untitl11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaani the Slime Girl   Yaani the Slime Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yaani the Slime Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Active Characters-
Jump to: