Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Monster Attack (open) Vote_lcapMonster Attack (open) Voting_barMonster Attack (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Monster Attack (open) Vote_lcapMonster Attack (open) Voting_barMonster Attack (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Monster Attack (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Monster Attack (open) Empty
PostSubject: Monster Attack (open)   Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 2:50 am

Outside the Galleria people shrieked and ran in fear from horrific looking monsters chasing after them as they screeched and jerked around. A few caught up to the running people and slashed its axe down at a woman and blood exploded from her as she fell to the ground dead.

The group was cornered as the massive mob of monsters started to attack the terrified civilians. No one knew where these creatures came from but they were hostile and killing everyone and anyone they came across. Who could possibly save these poor people from being taken into the ever growing number of innocents who have been killed today

((All monsters look like one of these things.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Monster Attack (open)   Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:03 pm

Na'vi had been zipping around the city looking for a lead on where he could get his chemicals. His suit alerted him to distant screams and he switched directions flying straight at the sound. He arrived in seconds watching the monstrous creatures attacking people. It wasn't something he could really do anything about, but he had to act.

Na'vi flipped over and dove at one of them stopping short and buzzing right in its face trying to jab it in the eyes with his hands before flying away to repeat the process. He was acting at superspeed trying to aggrivate them long enough for bigger heroes to come deal with this. He spotted a big red button as he flew between two. He would flip around kicking the one in the face before flying to the alarm and pressing it. That was sure to bring someone who could help.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Attack (open)   Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 9:22 pm

The sound of terrified screams drew Kole's attention away from his lunch and towards the horrific creatures attempting to slaughter the civilians. The teen watched in shock for a moment as one of the large beings sliced straight through a woman, sending blood everywhere. Ooo, I like these guys. They're like me, before you started cracking the whip. Erebus thought to Kole as he took in the carnage for himself. The sound of an alarm broke Kole's stupor, and he stood up slowly, working for a moment to keep himself from throwing up. Erebus...this is SO not the time. Take the shadow, we've got work to do. he replied as he formed a staff. Erebus smirked mentally (he is a bat after all) as he morphed into his shadowy clone form, his revolver appearing in his hand. "I'd be surprised if you said no, but these guys are totally okay for killing, right?" Kole nodded in response. "Do whatever it takes to draw them away from the civilians. Odds are this won't end until all of those beasts are dead. But so help me, if you harm any of these people..." Erebus rolled his eyes as he leveled his gun. "Please. I'm a great shot, and I already know how pissed you get when I go against you. Just make sure you don't get yourself killed." the clone replied as he opened fire, sending two bullets straight towards the heads of the monsters closest to the group of civilians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Attack (open)   Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 4:26 pm

The Galleria was one of Aleksander's next stops to explore, but it was cut short when shrieks and terrified screams entered the air. A frustrated sigh ran past his lips as he flexed his arms, allowing his mechanisms to shoot his dual katars to his hands. He immediately gripped his weapons, charging forward in the direction of the monsters. A group of civilians were about to get mauled, when suddenly a few of the monsters suddenly fell. Two bullet holes decorated their heads as their lifeless corpses rested on the sidewalk. He craned his head, gaze landing on the male who fired the weapon. He dipped his head, sending him a respectful nod before going in to handle a monster which possessed an axe. It raised its arms, sharp blade angled toward the civilians. When it was brought down, there was a loud sound of blade meeting blade. He parried the monster's axe, both katars crossed over one another to create a somewhat-block. Pushing back, he caused the monster to stumble, opening up an opportunity. "Forgive me," said the male before he darted forward, ending the monster with a quick slash to the neck. Its body dropped, head rolling along the sidewalk before slowing to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Monster Attack (open)   Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:14 pm

The creature Na'vi flew at jerked away in surprise though it didn't seemed to react to the jab and merely only blink a while after it was poked. It's eyes felt like they were made of plastic due to how hard they were. It looked at it as if confused but its facial reaction barely changed as the person it was chasing also stared. It didn't seem angry at all though when it flew away the creature looked back to the girl before chasing her again and swung it's large staff at her but missed a lot.

One of the monsters that Erebus shot at didn't seem hurt and just surprised at the gun fire until it was shot in the center head before falling down limply. The civilians screamed in fear as some of the other monsters looked over to him just in time to be shot and killed. They seemed very easy to take down. The axe seemed to be lighter than one would expect and axe to be and far less sturdy and sharp since aleksander's blades seemed to easily dig into it. The creature didn't seem that strong either.

Aleksander would hear a faint "Who are you?" before it was killed this skin felt super thick and almost rubber like but still easily cut able. The civilians he saved then looked at him with wide terrified eyes before they all ran in in fear from what seemed like him rather than the monsters who just seemed shocked and confused. The monsters looked to each other as if for an explanation or to see what they should do next.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Attack (open)   Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Na'vi flew back in zipping around one of the monsters before landing on it. He would reach out and start pulling at the skin. Which peeled off like latex. He flew up quickly and shouted using his suit's speakers. "Hold your attacks these aren't monsters."

He quickly looked around for someone controlling them, someone out of place, they wouldn't be panicking probably somewhere they could see the scene unfold. He zipped around leaving the two normal size people to deal with the make-upped civilians while he scouted out the mastermind behind this. He had to fight them quickly before things got more out of hand. He was recording the whole incident in his suits memory for later analysis. The tiny man was zipping around leaving a loud buzzing coming from above them all.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Monster Attack (open)   Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 6:51 am

ooc: Crowds reactions written as explained by E.

IC:
Riot soared high above the city. It was already starting to clear up. Clearing HIVE from the streets had been a hard fight, and Riot hadn't slept the entire time - moving from front line to front line to aid the fight where he was needed most. His mobility was a rare commodity among the heroes of the city, especially when paired with his impact on the battlefield. As much as he hated to use the word to describe the city, that's exactly what it had been. He'd been born to be a soldier and was trained his entire childhood to be one. He'd spent the last four years of his life running from that purpose, trying to forge another - one of his own choosing. Fighting alongside the US soldiers to retake Jump had made him feel like he was slipping back into a fate he could never escape. He'd hated every second of it. But the people of the city needed him, and he would not back down and hide while there was something he could do. He was torn from his thoughts as the echoes of screams reached his ears.

He looked down and began to circle around to locate the source of the clamor. He didn't have to search for long. A massive group of people and malformed monsters was surging around the outside of the galleria. He immediately began to descend, keying on his internal radio as he did so. "Jump dispatch, this is Riot. Assistance requested at the galleria. There appears to be a large scale attack on civilians. There are casualties. Standby for more information." In the moments before his impact, Riot heard two distinct gunshots, though he was too focused on his attack vector to notice much else, and pushed them from his mind for now. He crashed into the ground, shattering the soil and throwing up a ring of sod and rock. He rose to his full height, hoping his imposing frame would give the creatures enough pause to let the civilians escape.

His shield ratcheted into place and his gun primed, both sounds echoing around him. "THE POLICE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND ARE ON THEIR WAY. ANY CIVILIANS SHOULD GET TO SAFETY. THOSE WHO WOULD DO THEM HARM SHOULD FLEE... WHILE YOU STILL CAN." Much to Riot's surprise, every non-hero in earshot of his mechanical voice - human and monster alike - turned and ran. Wow. I wish that worked that well every time. He was further dumbfounded as several of the people who had been "killed" by the monsters either staggered to their feet on their own in order to run or were helped up by both humans and monsters. He frowned. Though... There's definitely something wrong here. He spared the surrounding area a quick glance, noting the presence of other vigilantes. "EVERYONE, STAND DOWN! SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE!" He keyed in his radio after shutting off his external speaker. "Riot to Jump dispatch. Something is wrong. Do not fire upon the creatures. Repeat - any and all officers arriving on scene, hold your fire!" His mind raced to come up with an explanation. Creatures so vicious would not flee so quickly, and even if he'd rolled a real life nat' 20 on his intimidate attempt, that didn't explain several people getting back up and ignoring apparently grievous wounds nor the fact that the monsters were helping them. In fact, the monsters weren't acting like monsters anymore. They were far more like people. Terrified people. Realization hit Riot like ice water down his spine. "THIS IS A SETUP!" He shouted into both his radio and external speaker.  
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Attack (open)   Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Erebus smirked as the two monsters dropped. "Well, at least they drop easily enough!" he called to Kole, cackling gleefully. His laughter was cut off by the appearance of the new hero, and in particular said hero acknowledging him with an apparent sign of thanks. Who does he think he is? I'm not doing this for him, this is for me. Maybe a bullet would make him rethink that... Don't even think about it. He's helping out, so we treat him as an ally. Focus on the monsters. Kole thought to the bat as he watched the responses of both the monsters and civilians. Odd. They seem almost...confused? Well duh. They probably weren't expecting any heroes to show up and stop them. All the more reason to get rid of them faster.

After Erebus' reply, things started to happen very quickly. First a loud voice called out, warning the heroes to hold their attacks. While Kole couldn't pinpoint the source of the voice, another presence quickly made itself known in the form of Riot crashing down. As the Titan called out to all present, Kole watched as everyone - human and monster alike - turned to flee. Kole started as the woman he had seen attacked earlier hurried with the crowd towards the exit. Finally, Riot echoed the warning of the earlier voice, calling the situation out as a setup. Kole's eyes widened before narrowing angrily. ...What? This is some sort of trick? Erebus glanced over to the teen. Don't listen to him, you've seen what's been going on. These are monsters that need to be put down. Watch, I'll show you! the bat thought to Kole, sneering as he leveled his gun at another monster. He started to pull the trigger before becoming fully aware of what was about to happen.

Kole flicked his staff up quickly, knocking Erebus' arm upward and causing the bullet to miss its target. "No. We don't know what's going on here, and until we do we go non-lethal." Erebus narrowed his eyes before bringing the gun back down, this time placing it against Kole's temple. "And what if I disagree? I could just shoot you now and have my way." Umbra glared back. "Good try, but I know you won't. Now wait here while we get more information." the teen replied coldly before spinning around and dashing towards the nearest "monster". He moved his staff quickly, aiming first to knock the monster to the ground with a sweep and then hold him there with the staff on his chest. "Answers, now. Or my partner might get what he wants, and believe me when I say you don't want that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Attack (open)   Monster Attack (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Attack (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Jump City :: Galleria-
Jump to: