Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Vote_lcapSingin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Voting_barSingin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Vote_lcapSingin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Voting_barSingin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Empty
PostSubject: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:13 pm

The night was terrible looking. It was chilly and raining outside, and hardly any people around. Isabel had been looking forward to seeing a play at the cineplex, but it was cancelled due to the weather and a general disinterest. People were still recovering from the HIVE take over and weren't ready to go back to life as usual, it seemed...
But there was one soul that wasn't deterred by the rain. Isabel got to the cineplex and saw the sign that said the live action play was cancelled. For a moment her face was blank, as if trying to decide what the emotion inside of her was... before she knew it her fist was going through the window and she was looking like the most angry child in the world.

An alarm went off at the broken glass, and Isabel spun on her heel with a huff and a growl. It wouldn't due to stick around when the cops showed up. She walked down a nearby alley, not sure what to do now...
If the show was cancelled, she'd just have to make due! She exited the other side of the alley with a graceful cartwheel, before doing a little dance.

"I'm singin' in the raiiin, oh I'm singin' in the rain!" With a graceful spin she kicked the window of a car, this one not having an alarm. "Do de do doop, I'm singin' in the rain! What a glorious feelin', I'm happy again!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:19 pm

At the sound of the alarms a sensor picked it up, and Na'vi shifted his flight he flipped in the air. His feet impacted water drops to help cancel out his momentum. He started flying again toward the source zipping up and down around the water drops to avoid the impact. He saw someone kick a car window and knew he'd found a disturbance.

The fairy stopped flying and turned his body hitting the rain and landing on top of the car in what looked like a miniature wave. "Hey you need to cut that out." he shouted up at the giant his voice was still not very loud over the rain and her singing.

He tapped his foot the sound of it little more than as loud as the rain drops. "What are you thinking trying to break things anyway?!" he asked pointing up at her aggravated.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:35 pm

In the midst of her singing and the rain, Isabel barely noticed the tiny creature that was hailing her attention. When she did though, she paused mid dance and stared at it for a moment, cocking her head. What on Earth was this? Had she been slipped some strange drug that made her see tiny imaginary people? She doubted it, not remembering consuming anything... ever. What was the last thing she ate, anyway? What was it like to eat? She rather missed it.

"Well hi hi hi, there..." She started, leaning in close to look at him intently. "What are you, little friend?"

"The free bird leaps on the back of the wind, they say. What's it like to fly, little guy?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:42 pm

Na'vi put his hands on his hips staring up at her saying quite aggravated. "I am not little, you're just a giant." He informed her quite rationally. He started beating his wings and flew up hovering in front of her face. "Flying? It's like walking but in three dimensions." He shrugged as if there weren't any other way to look at it.

"What are you doing anyway, out here singing and kicking stuff acting all foolish. As a special agent of the Galactic Space Agency, I can't just let this go without investigation. Even if I am shipwrecked at the moment." Na'vi landed on her shoulder just standing there and seeming to be checking her skin.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 12:30 am

"You're a funny little guy." Isabel said with a girlish chuckle as he hovered in front of her face. "You make flying sound so boring, but for me my wings are clipped and my feet are tied. So instead I open my throat to sing."
Isabel started dancing again as she spoke to him.

"With my clipped wings I often find myself singin' in the rain. It's a wonderful way to pass the time, there's nothing foolish about it. If anyone here is foolish, it's the tiny man that's bored of flying I think."
If she was intimidated by his galactic title, it didn't show. She was more concerned with the rain and her dancing. The alien would notice a paleness to her skin. She was cold, which could be blamed on the rain if he wanted... but it was eerie, really.

It didn't take a genius to figure out she wasn't normal.
"Why are you out here in the rain, my tiny dancer?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 12:35 pm

Na'vi just listened trying to glean something from her. He flew a circle around her when she mentioned clipped wings, he needed to check and see if she was someone who should be able to fly as well. When he saw she didn't he returned back in front of her where he hovered for a moment. She was cold and pale clearly she wasn't a native.

He spun a circle looking around him where she could see miming out dancing for her. "How about I show you instead of just telling you? Hold up your arms." The tiny man flew around her increasing speed rapidly before slowing back down. If she held her arms up like he asked, he'd grab her hands and lift her from the earth carrying her through the air above the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 1:17 pm

The fairy flew around her, and Isabel was reconsidering her descriptor of him. Was he more like a harpy? The dark black armor made him seem more inclined toward evil and negative thoughts rather than the friendly nature of a fairy...
She tried to track him as he flew around her, but just ended up a little dizzy. She stumbled a moment when he said to put her hands up. She quickly grabbed her bearings back, shaking the dizziness away.

"Okay!" She decided, holding her arms above her head. He grabbed them and started flying her up and Isabel's eyes widened. "Woah... can we go FASTER?!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 1:26 pm

Na'vi glanced down and held onto her a little tighter picking up speed as they flew toward the mountains just outside the city. They zipped over the city letting her see a perspective that wouldn't have been possible without flying. Then he started slowing down.

He set her down gently forward momentum having stopped. He then indicated a little crater where what looked like a scale model spaceship was. It was mangled and smoking at the engines and had clearly been aimed for them to hit first. The cockpit and most of the ship was just fine. The whole ship was only about the size of a shoebox.

Na'vi said. "This is why I'm here, my ship got slammed into by a bigger one and sent flying out of control. Before I could regain control I was in the gravitational pull with nearly nothing from my engines. Redirected the ship so life support was still active, and here I am." He sat down on the edge of the crater his head hanging low in sadness. "And this planet had to be toxic too didn't it?!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Off in the distance in the background a man who was climbing up the side of one of the mountains. Unknowing to him there on a lower ledge was a girl jumping extremely high as flashes came from her feet and was flailing her arms to try and grab him each time she neared him. When she failed she then took off her her fore arm and its hand and angerly threw it at his head knocking him out. and making him fall on her ledge as she caught her arm and did and tossed it on his stomach like a foot ball and did a touch down dance before doing a victory lap around him with her arm and her stump of an arm being held up high. She then put her arm back on and picked the guy off and made her way back down her mountain

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:51 pm

Isabel would kick and squirm as he carried her quickly through the air. She'd be amazed by the height and the view, but as was usual for her she'd quickly find herself starting to feel a bit jaded. She was nearly ready to move onto the next thing when the butterfly man set her down near a small crater.
Before he even started telling his story, Isabel would be reaching for the ship. If he let her, she'd pick it up and be shaking it almost immediately after getting close enough.

"It looks like a lil toy spaceship. It's cute. And it can really fly? It musta not been too good if it crashed though. Is your species not good at making space ships?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:57 pm

Na'vi let her shake it just watching impassively the ship didn't make a sound as she shook it, nothing fell off. It was a testament to how well built they were. "I impacted the surface at approximately ten thousand meters per second. As I said a ship with more mass impacted mine and sent me veering off in an unplanned trajectory. Our ships are second to none, except in terms of mass." Na'vi would fly over and land on her shoulder.

"I actually need somewhere I can reassemble it into a chamber I can survive in. Do you have somewhere safe to go already? And can you carry it?" He looked skeptical of either point based on how he met her. "See I can't survive in an oxygen atmosphere and need everything I consume deoxygenated. Not difficult for someone with my ability but I don't have the tools to do so."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 10:46 pm

The butterfly man had a request for Isabel, and she started to get excited. A super undercover space agent was giving her an assignment! That was super cool. She looked around, still holding the small ship. Her eyes were narrowed and serious as she looked through the rain for any eavesdroppers.

"I know a nice quiet place. I hang out there a lot, see? I'll take you there. Don't woooooorry. You're in good hands, space man."
She'd start walking, not thinking that the man could fly both her and the ship. This thing was heavy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)   Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singin' in the Rain (Ixen then open)
Page 1 of 1